[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transformers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Blackout-g1.jpg (137 KB, 640x681) Image search: [Google]
Blackout-g1.jpg
137 KB, 640x681
Don't do drugs kids
>>
Oh my god!!
I did drugs just yesterday!!!
>>
As in real life, a decent amount of drugs can make you way cooler.
>>
Did anyone actually give a shit about G1 Blackout?
>>
>>5364628

For that matter, did anyone actually give a shit about movie Blackout?
>>
>>5364631
Blackout actually left a good impression on me. He had one of the best scenes in the 07 movie.
>>
>>5364631
He looked pretty cool and his toy was impressive at the time,especially after 6 years of UT stuff.
>>
>>5364638
His transformation sequence and attack on the base remains really impressive, even now.
>>
>>5364631
I liked his alt mode.
>>
>>5364631
>>5364638
Him and Barricade. Man they missed out on making a leader class out of him.

>tfw no third party Bayformers besides FWI addons
>>
>>5364695
Barricade was cool because he felt like an Anti-Bumblebee, his Decepticon rival. Then he never showed up again until DotM, and they were probably just reusing that model for the one scene he was in, it didn't even matter.
>>
>>5365102
>IDW Barricade
>Given enough interesting personality
>Corrupt Decepticon cop with a spark of gold
>Only for two issues with bad art

Such as a day in a life.
>>
File: Screenshot_8.png (69 KB, 854x568) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_8.png
69 KB, 854x568
Lel what the heckaroni
>>
>>5361829

Movie Blackout was originally named Incinerator. The names on these characters are literally interchangeable, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>5366477
He was also going to be Soundwave before passing that to Barricade, before becoming his own character in the second
>>
>>5364631
Are you fucking serious? the first live action movie transformer? the first live action transformation?

How can that shit not leave an impression on you? there was nothing like it at the time
>>
>>5367133
>there was nothing like it at the time

we got revenge of the sith 2 years before, it had all kinds of crazy robot shit. Besides that, the transformers movie really wasn't that special. It was a by the book film and the transformation were too busy.
>>
>>5364631
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDsTMeYF73g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMo_Jx35SZw

How can you not like this guy?

>>5366477
Literally the same is true of the G1 characters.
Besides. Blackout. He has an EMP, he's dark grey, almost black in some lighting. Sounds good enough.
>>
>>5364695
>>5365102
If someone made a deluxe size knockoff of the HA Barricade, man, that would be a killer toy. The DotM figure is 7/10ths of the way to being good, but then he has completely useless legs and a stumpy torso.
>>
>>5367357
Heck, Hasbro even made a Voyager ROTF Prime.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.