[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /toy/soilders? Jin Saotome here. It's been a while but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: _20151225_161921.jpg (2 MB, 2952x3385) Image search: [Google]
_20151225_161921.jpg
2 MB, 2952x3385
Sup /toy/soilders? Jin Saotome here. It's been a while but I thought I'd drop back in and say hi for a few months. Honestly I've missed you guys and still tear up about the awesomeness that would ensue when I was mentioned.

Anywhoo, who the hell is Greg and why does he keep emailing me? This brickgnawer seems fairly unhinged and sends me emails from diff accounts claiming he's diff people, each one apologizing for Greg emailing me like they somehow knew Greg was mailing me. This unwashed greasefactory has unmistakable fingers and a pimple ridden visage full of rage and shame. The look in Greg's eyes denote sentience but not intelligence so I doubt he's capable of doing harm to anything but his own penis from over handling.

Do any of you /toy/soldiers have war stories about this guy? What am I in for? I honestly wasn't even thinking of /toy/ until he started emailing me. But hey, now that I'm here I might as well stick around and see what's changed since mootles bailed.

Pic related, its gonna be CW Warpath.
>>
>>5358245
>third-party gregposting
>>
>>5358245
Greg is some autistic shitposter who hates Hasbro for some reason related to "5POA GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!" which is ironic considering half of his collection is 5POA garbage from goodwill. He refuses to buy anything better quality than Hasbro because anything over $20 is "OVERPRICED FILTH!!!!". He also has some raging vendetta against 6" scale.

He also eats shit.
>>
>>5358245
>But hey, now that I'm here I might as well stick around
pls don't.
go and stay go
>>
>>5359270
There was also something about humping trees, right?
>>
Greg is still a better human being than you will ever be. As I recall, you tried to take credit for that killing that happened on /b/ last November.

Don't just go away, kindly drop dead, you asshole. Don't apologize for anything, you blew that chance years ago

>implying it would be sincere
>>
>>5359282
oh and your wife is an ugly piece of shit, but you only married her for money so big deal, I doubt you even care if I call her a fat cunt.
>>
File: watermelon.gif (493 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
watermelon.gif
493 KB, 500x288
>>5358245
You should, like, go away, man.
>>
>people actually believe OP
>>
>>5359277
And jacking off dogs, sucking shit from homeless people's asses, exposing himself to kids
>>
You ruined a perfectly good warpath.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (167 KB, 947x377) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
167 KB, 947x377
You all know this is Greg's new tripcode, right
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.