[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well... RAH has finally let me down...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
well... RAH has finally let me down...
>>
>>5356222
You should've known this. We had preview pics showing how disappointing it was, they were reposted all the time. It's your own fault, OP.
>>
>>5356231
yeah i suppose you are right

i still wanted her though

she looks great from the front so its okay..i guess
>>
How could you mess up this much? I was one of the faggots posting pictures of how shitty this thing was. Her outfit looks like shit too, Max Factory (figma) got it right
>>
>>5356222

What is the problem? The elbows? The fact that she's naked? The hair getting in the way of the stand? The overall shitty character design? I can't tell from the pic.
>>
>>5356341
its that flat ass

her butt was a main feature so im not sure why they completely ignored it here...
>>
Just swap the body out for more butt.
>>
File: its nothing.gif (1 MB, 353x234) Image search: [Google]
its nothing.gif
1 MB, 353x234
>>5356362
>complaining about a figures ass
>>
File: 1446685886729.gif (2 MB, 245x207) Image search: [Google]
1446685886729.gif
2 MB, 245x207
>>5356478

>wheredoyouthinkweare.png
>>
>>5356478
>Not complaining about them

What a faggot.
>>
>>5356333
That Satsuki figma is fucking perf.
>>
>>5356222
wow, considering the price tag I would've bought 5 figma versions, and enjoyed 5 times more looking at her butt
>>
>>5359959
i got her for $135 on ebay

i couldnt say no to that price
>>
>>5361574
actually that's not that bad. Gz
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.