[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time for an essay. I believe Busou Shinki is the cancer of toy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 640x360
Time for an essay.

I believe Busou Shinki is the cancer of toy. It was okay when there were occasional threads, but now they come up so frequent it's annoying. Threads about Busou Shinki, the war on neckbeard scalpers, Subjectanon, transformers movie/prime discussion with little mention of the toys, and Jin are way too frequent, and pushes aside threads about other important matters.

Yes Busou Shinki is a little bit of a better discussion because it revolves around a "toy". However, most threads end up looking the same involving random crappy art, discussion about the same shinkis over and over (Strarf, Pomock, Eukrante, etc). Also when someone is against Busou Shinkis, the Shinki people get all upset rather than just plainly ignore.

I heavily dislike the Shinki Community, most of them are stubborn elitist weeabo snobs or just plain shitposters who constantly talk about things no one cares about, like Beach Queens or /a/. (You know who you are!) Luckily some of them are smart enough to keep down shinkimania unlike some of the stupider anons who continuously make threads to simply antagonize those who do not like Shinkis. To make matters worse Busou Shinki world actually links /toy/ to make more Shinki people to come here. I guess they just want to send their followers straight into the slaughter house.

The shinkis themselves are kinda odd and fueled by bizzare fetishes with their themes. The ones that are weapon themed cater to the mecha musume fetish people.

Overall, I think too many Busou Shinki threads is ruining /toy/'s glorious visage! Also I think the shinki fans need to calm down and realize not everyone likes Shinkis and they can keep their obsession to within themselves or just one thread or not at all. Seriously, tired of this BS BS.
>>
The fact that there are still shinki threads so long after the line has died really speaks to the autism of the your average shinki owner.

I should really sell mine. I'd probably be able to get a lot off these idiots.
>>
File: 1353819464542.jpg (663 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
1353819464542.jpg
663 KB, 1024x819
>>5355371
That looks comfy af. I want a tiny room for my toys. Can we have a diorama thread?
>>
>>5355371
what's the point of posting stupid pasta like this?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.