[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3A Power Armor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: usc106yjq77apfnvccdh.jpg (92 KB, 800x879) Image search: [Google]
usc106yjq77apfnvccdh.jpg
92 KB, 800x879
oh fuck
>>
File: sx8lmldcshdx3i0lnkti.jpg (110 KB, 800x915) Image search: [Google]
sx8lmldcshdx3i0lnkti.jpg
110 KB, 800x915
and it can be removed to show the frame & jumpsuit
>>
What is this? Does it have a release date?
>>
File: hf5ntstfnf99qeoddsnb.jpg (159 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
hf5ntstfnf99qeoddsnb.jpg
159 KB, 800x1200
>>5351692
Power Armor from the fallout series
>>
T-60 as well
>>
>>
>>5351694
I think he means who's making it.

> T-60

Hell yeah.
>>
>no T-51b
>>
File: bd0.png (134 KB, 406x439) Image search: [Google]
bd0.png
134 KB, 406x439
>>5351701
3A, No release date. Their stuff looks great but they don't always deliver on the quality.

Also

>no x01
>>
>>5351716
I had a suit of X-01 in game and switched back to the T-60 because I liked it better. So it's not a big deal to me.
>>
>>5351716
>implying they wont sell that as a add on attachment set to the frame
I wager that and the 51 will suffer that fate.
>>
>>5351688
How much do you guys think it'll cost? (I'm poor as fuck)
>>
>>5351688
Pretty sure these were just one-offs that were for showing-off at the Bethesda PAX booth?
>>
I want a raider more
>>
is this plamo or just a toy
>>
>>5351855
Just a toy.
>>
>>5351756
about 250$.
1/6th figure and licensed so it'll be on the more expensive side. Might even be 100$ more than that considering there's a person inside the suit and it comes off.
>>
Pass. The only thing I want from fallout is an ncr ranger
>>
>>5351720
okay thanks
>>
>>5351953
>paying that much for trash
>>
>>5352013
It depends, how much are you worth?
>>
>>5351803
Protos this well-developed usually aren't just "one offs." It takes a lot of time and money to get a toy to this stage of completion. Seeing as Bethesda seems to be down with licensing out Fallout for toys now (see: Pop! Vinyl, Funko Legacy, Funko Mystery), I don't see why they WOULDN'T go through with this. ThreeA's a big and established name despite their recent hiccups, this is pretty much a guaranteed moneymaker.
>>
ThreeZero, not 3A.
>inb4 "they're the same hurr durr"
>>
>>5352211
So from the same maker as this overpriced piece of trash is from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZuQrfpKcWE

Top kek. Have fun with your golden shit.
>>
>>5352238
what kind of adhd review is that, jesus christ.
>>
I'm surprised Neca hasn't jumped on a Fallout license. It seems like the kind of thing they'd get into.
>>
>>5352278
I believe his reviews may be aimed at a younger more anime orientated audience, been subbed to him for awhile when his reviews were more slower, now he jump cuts like hell (helps when I want quick reviews than draw out stuff) does alot of unnecessary post edits (one review had alot of explosion effects which was distracting but he gave the item a good review) and...stuff like that.

First time I actually seen him mad though, and apart from the statueshit he gets that would of been the most expensive item he's even had.

And it was shit, saw one in person and I understood why the rage.
>>
>>5352288
honestly if neca would start doing fallout i would buy a lot of that shit
>>
>>5352288
Apparently they've been trying to get Fallout and Elder Scrolls for years, but Bethesda wouldn't work with them.
>>
>>5352238

Jesus this guy's annoying. It's not great but he could have figured that out just from looking at pictures of it online.
>>
Im happy with my Legacy Power Armor
>>
File: 1435961229697.jpg (20 KB, 326x356) Image search: [Google]
1435961229697.jpg
20 KB, 326x356
>>5351706
>No X-01
>>
>>5351696
I hope the T-60 gets a Brotherhood of Steel paint job.
>>
>>5352238
I have never seen someone upset about weathering on armor having direction. The fuck? Every toy I've seen has that kind of thing it's fucking metal space armor. Even the hot toys battle damaged armor has random weathering everywhere. He's getting shot a lot, and he's dealing with random fist fights, he's gonna have some weathering fucking everywhere.

Shame about it missing a head and having a misstitched shoulder, but that doesn't drop the price down to 200$ HotToys gets away with shit like this all the time and you pay more for it, they also degrade and don't help you fix it if it does.

I really doubt it looks that bad in person.
>>
This studio is known for using REALLY shitty joints in their figures.
Be prepared to hear about a lot of broken figures.
>>
>>5352288
>neca
>game license

Can't wait for ghoul and VATS green shit ghoul then wave 2 is ghoul with shitty Fallout 1 pixel paint job.
>>
>>5352932
Bro, do you even know what you're talking about? Both ThreeA and ThreeZero use a modified version of Hot Toys' own TrueType body, one of the most solid 1/6 bodies in existence. I'm not saying there have never been breakages, but they've been remarkably few and far between, and usually when they occur they're on fiddly little bits like bot fingers, not on major things like joints.
>>
Anybody know when this things supposed to come out?
>>
>>5354552
Follow our blog for more info ;^)
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.