[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i actually remember collecting these Tech Deck Dudes, and i ended
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
i actually remember collecting these Tech Deck Dudes, and i ended up finding these 4 at a flea market for $2, but im curious anyone else remember having these?
>>
File: 2601882.jpg (43 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
2601882.jpg
43 KB, 500x377
>>5348870

Lost or got rid of them all many years ago, but I loved them. Pic related was my favorite, brought it with me everywhere.
>>
>>5348870
I had a whole bunch of them. I was in 4th grade at the time and I remember when they switched from solid plastic to actual spinning wheels and magnets instead of pegs.
And then someone thought it was a good idea to give them arms
>>
>>5348923
actually that tanish board the alien is on has the solid plastic wheels with the peg xD

-OP
>>
>>5348932
Yup I had that one
>>
File: ziggy.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ziggy.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
Wanted this Bowie one but never saw it anywhere
>>
Were the magnets a mistake?
>>
I fucking love these things! Sadly I don't have them anymore. Kratos was my favorite since God of War was one of my first games ever
>inb4 you have to be an adult to post here but doesn't know Gow came out 10 years ago
>>
File: $_3.jpg (109 KB, 557x800) Image search: [Google]
$_3.jpg
109 KB, 557x800
>>5353569
Forgot my picture
>>
I had Flameboy, I still have a mini figure somewhere in my house of the thumb with a mowhawk
>>
I only had a few because my family used to make fun of how phallic they were. I liked the line a lot though, especially when they did the toy machine special ones of turtle boy and the robot.
>>
i have the black and white one hanging from a metal support beam in our basement. its the only one ive ever owned.
>>
File: 1448079931233.jpg (25 KB, 165x206) Image search: [Google]
1448079931233.jpg
25 KB, 165x206
>>5353569
>god of war
>one of first games ever
>I share a board with these people

Jeeesus fouckenss chrestsh
>>
I liked them but I was too busy collecting Pokemon/Yugioh cards and never ended up getting many. Might have had one or two.

There's a flea market near me with a guy who sells all kinds of old action figures and toys, so much that he fills up a store larger than your average Gamestop. Dude's gotta have some.
>>
>>5353952
Whats the problem again?
>>
>>5348870
I bought one the other day while Christmas shopping. It didn't have any characters on it but I don't mind since I bought it as an accessory for my other figures
>>
>>5354435
This is /toy/, so nothing.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.