[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You knoe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 506x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 506x758
You knoe
>>
I know what?

Who needs my dick in their mouth?
>>
>>5343885
The black girl
>>
File: Hudson game over man game over.jpg (108 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Hudson game over man game over.jpg
108 KB, 1000x750
>>5343856
>no twi'lek strippers lap dancing to stormptroopers scene in the new movie
>no twi'lek strippers released figures to collect
>slave leia banned forever
this new movie sucks ass, fuck disney fuck lucas, first jar jar and now this starwars is dead to me
>>
>>5343856
I'm surprised they never got toys in the old Kenner line. They made nearly every character, including random ass aliens that appeared in the Cantina for like 5 seconds.
>>
>>5343916
Uh, Oolah was a fan club exclusive and the other dancer was in a 3 pack...
>>
>>5343894
Neither of them are black you colorblind racist.
>>
>>5343896
This is the world the West lives in now. Everyone is sheltered from such sexual objectivity because a few people who were uncomfortable cried and screamed until they got their way.

Also people are desperate to prove they are a good person these days, so they will join them in shaming these kinds of things.
>>
File: yep she's a nig nog.jpg (310 KB, 660x567) Image search: [Google]
yep she's a nig nog.jpg
310 KB, 660x567
>>5343948
The one on the right is definitely a Negroid. She has classical Craniofacial traits.
-a broad and round nasal cavity
-no dam or nasal sill
-notable facial projection in the jaw and mouth area
-a square or rectangular eye orbit shape;
-large interorbital distance
-a more undulating supraorbital ridge
-large, megadontic teeth
-tightly coiled, kinky hair

Perhaps on Ryloth, Twi'leks have several Anthropological types that are similar to those found in humans?
The one on the left shows typical Mongoloid features, yet has different skin pigmentation, so there may be truth to that hypothesis.
>>
>>5343856
Man, the makeup on the one on the left is pretty bad.

Also arent there already figures of these characters? I know that hasbro at the least made a figure of the weird dancer with six boobs. It shelfwarmed pretty hard.
>>
>>5343948
Right one is black, Left is Asian.
Easy to tell.
>>
File: deadpool one world church.jpg (55 KB, 338x356) Image search: [Google]
deadpool one world church.jpg
55 KB, 338x356
>>5344172
Reminds me of the first Cable and Deadpool storyline about how some crazy religious guy wants to unite the world by turning everyone blue to end racism.
>>
>>5344104
jokes are hard, it's ok anon
>>
>>5345332
Yes, and maybe you'll understand how they work someday, because you missed it, Corky.
>>
>>5343894
>The black girl
Possible bait for someone to joke
>>5343948
>Neither of them are black you colorblind racist.
The joke, one is green, the other lilac?

Everything after that, c'mon people!
>>
File: Rune-gods1.jpg (100 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
Rune-gods1.jpg
100 KB, 480x352
Did they ever release figures for the Rayearth mechs?
>>
>>5345778
>live on earth
>would breed almost every woman of every race as long as she or her were hot
>live in a universe like Star Wars
>would breed almost every woman of every race as long as she or her kin were hot

I don't get it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.