[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /toy/ think of threezero figures, they just announced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: threezero_berserk_guts06.jpg (299 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
threezero_berserk_guts06.jpg
299 KB, 707x1000
what does /toy/ think of threezero figures, they just announced this and i'm really tempted, its a tossup between this and the gecco guts statue
>>
File: 20.jpg (342 KB, 800x1003) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
342 KB, 800x1003
>>5330705
i think the threezero looks the worse of the three. like the third party one though.
>>
File: FIGURE-010896.jpg (128 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-010896.jpg
128 KB, 600x600
>>5330717
idunno the gecco statue looks really damn goods
>>
>>5330722
i meant the sixth scale ones, sorry.
>>
>>5330717

where you even preorder it though
>>
>>5330725
i mean it is still sixth scale, its just not posable and customizable very much
>>
InFlames has the best Berserker face by far. I'm kicking myself for ordering the Medicom version from Amiami now, but oh well.
>>
>>5330726
This.
If you google it, the only thing that shows up is toy forum posts.
>>
>>5330726
>>5331255
No one even knows if it'll actually come out since it's unlicensed.

I would like to see a developer website or something though
>>
t
>>
The threeZero one just doesn't sit very well for me. I think the face sculpt is a little lacking compared to the RAH, the head is a little too small conpared to the body, the cape doesn't look as good as the RAH one, and the rubber elbow looks really awkward.
Hopefully it'll be cheaper on retail sites.
>>
I have the RAH on the way. Fuck ThreeZero, I'll never buy from them again, worst looking of the bunch anyway. The RED looks amazing, but who knows if we'll ever be able to buy it.
>>
>>5334064
>I'll never buy from them again
What happened, son? Where did they hurt you?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.