[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone identify these figures that my friend dug up and gave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Can anyone identify these figures that my friend dug up and gave to me? The Snake one in particular is pretty rad
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>5330529
Are you fucking kidding me?
Fuck Apple, why the hell did I switch back?
>>
Lunk
Tonks
Snek
>>
>>5330534
i believe thats the play arts kai solid snake and the new world of nintendo ocarina of time link
>>
>>5330529
>>5330534
>mcfarlane snake
Good catch
>>
>>5330575
the snake one is the old mcfarlane figure from the mgs2 line.
the trunks one should be the american release of the super collection line i think?
and the link is from an old bendy figure line to promote oot, there's a zelda and ganondorf as well
out of the three, i think the snake one is a good adquisition, the ohters look decent, but snake has more movement.
go get him some weapons and build him a cardboard box
(how embarrasing i forgot to delete the name after doing a lame joke)
>>
>>5330569
>>5330581
Cool, thanks! Thats awesome that its mcfarlane, it definitely does move pretty well and look good, i can definitely use that one in my displays. Good idea about getting weapons for it and making a box! I was thinking about getting weapons but not positive what to get, i suppose little armory has some good stuff
>>
>>5330529

I don't collect australian figures.

looks like irwin trunks from around 2000
>>
>>5330611
Ha
Cool

The nendo snake guns fit this one pretty well actually...
>>
>>5330529
McF Snake, Irwin Trunks, and thats an old Link from OOT that came out in like... 99 or 2000. Did he come with his sword and shield?
>>
>>5330529
Snake
Trunks
Jackie Chan
>>
I believe those are all Australian versions of Link, Snake and Trunks
>>
>>5330529
That's a really old Bandai Android Saga Trunks from like...2001/2002 maybe? He should come with a sword, a medallion, and a little dragon ball.
I used to have that figure when I was little. Used to love that thing. Can't remember what happened to him though.
>>
>>5332358
Did a little research and apparently it's Irwin Bandai. Probably a third party company or something.
>>
File: danger zone.jpg (71 KB, 425x653) Image search: [Google]
danger zone.jpg
71 KB, 425x653
>>5330534
>>5330529
That first / third one is clearly Val Kilmer as Iceman in The Saint.
>>
>>5331805
Yeah unfortunately my friend found them all without their accessories though
Thanks for the info guys
>>
>>5330534
>17 year old Link figure still has better face sculpt than almost any modern version
Still makes me baka.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.