[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Hi i have this figure of darth vader and i heared that some figures of star wars can be sold on a good price if anyone knows how much is this figure i really apreciate it.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>
about $3.50
>>
$3.50
>>
>>5330356
bout tree fiddy
>>
Thanks
>>
List it in the BST thread, you'll probably get somewhere between three and four bucks.
>>
>this shit meme

It wasn't funny to start with all those years ago, and it's not funny now that Trey & Matt have gone all gamergate tard and you just heard of $3.50 for the first time.
>>
>>5330432
Now see heah. Just because you the Loch Ness Monstah don't mean you get to try an' intimidate folk now. Now gowan, go. You won't get yo' tree fiddee heah.
>>
>>5330432

>gone all gamergate

REEEEE GO BACK TO /v/ AND TUMBLR AND TAKE YOUR SHITTY TOYS WITH YOU
>>
>>5330432
DID SOMEBODY SAY GAMERAGATE?
>>
>>5330432
hey buddy op asked for a price and now has one, eh
>>
>>5330432
Go back to OAFE
>>
>>5330517
I'm not you're buddy, guy.
>>
File: Anita_SarDavidDukeKeesian.jpg (150 KB, 719x693) Image search: [Google]
Anita_SarDavidDukeKeesian.jpg
150 KB, 719x693
>>5330535
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>5330432
>Trey & Matt have gone all gamergate tard
Wtf? Because they don't like SJWs? No one likes SJWs.
>>
>>5330432
i barely understood what any of those words meant. why can't you just speak fucking english?

that vader toy is worth exactly fuck all, mate. you might get $3.50 for it.
>>
File: XG2bG9L.jpg (188 KB, 822x830) Image search: [Google]
XG2bG9L.jpg
188 KB, 822x830
>>5330930
either you don't know the whole South Park meme behind $3.50, or you're being dense on purpose. Probably the latter since you seem to pretend to not know how to read.

>>5330901
I don't like them either but Trey & Matt have hopped on the one-sided "gaming journalism is bad" train without attacking the other side. If they'd taken a few jabs at the KKK and Milo Yiannotworthafuck while bringing up Jeff Gerstmann, then they'd at least be respectable about it.

>inb4 "normal person" reaction image posted every time someone says they dislike both sides.

I'll save you the trouble
>>
>>5330952
The pic inside the black frame sounds correct right now. Trey and Matt just don't like SJWs. And the real enemy of the season was self-aware ads that were manipulating the SJWs. Seriously, why do they have to bring up the KKK and some no name gaming journalists when making fun of SJWs? You're mental.
>>
File: tumblr_nuk93nfYHI1u0r0dgo1_1280.jpg (248 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuk93nfYHI1u0r0dgo1_1280.jpg
248 KB, 1280x1109
>>5330952
>if I post it first nobody can use it against me

WRONG AGAIN RETARD
>>
THATS A VINATE DARTH VADER?

Shit thats easy worth 600 dollars
>>
>>5330969
If it were still in the package, had it's original cape, and had a good action figure grading, it probably would be worth that much.
>>
What are some other toy lines where MOC they're cash money, but completely worthless loose?
>>
>>5332657

Masters of the Universe
>>
>>5330952
> Trey & Matt have hopped on the one-sided "gaming journalism is bad" train without attacking the other side.
Well, thanks for confirming that you are a retarded SJW that never even bothered to watch the season because you were so triggered that they said Bruce Jenner was anything but stunning and brave.

They never did jack shit about gaming, or ethics in journalism retard. The closest they got was talking about paid content journalism, advertising.

So honestly, you can just fuck right off. You people are cancer. Not everything connects to the Gamergate bogeyman.
>>
File: Vintage-Star-Wars p24-25.jpg (273 KB, 1024x675) Image search: [Google]
Vintage-Star-Wars p24-25.jpg
273 KB, 1024x675
>>5330356
Probably $10-15 because yours is loose and missing the cape.
>>
>>5330952
>either you don't know the whole South Park meme behind $3.50, or you're being dense on purpose.

genuinely the first one. don't watch south park, though i am vaguely aware that it is made by matt and trey, i don't know what gamergate is and i hate the way that the internet added a new definition to the word meme.

i just come here to look at pictures of toys. sometimes i enjoy antagonising people like you because i think you're stupid and make too many assumptions based on spurious information.

that vader figure is genuinely near worthless. about $3.50 really isn't a bad price.
>>
File: PKa5Ebg.jpg (263 KB, 1118x1044) Image search: [Google]
PKa5Ebg.jpg
263 KB, 1118x1044
>>5330930
>i barely understood what any of those words meant. why can't you just speak fucking english?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eknfelhN31E [Embed]

Also;
Bitching somebody out for not speaking English, while not using proper English format and grammar.
>>
>>5330356

Buy a repro cape and saber with tip to boost its value a couple of shekels

Just be sure to make it clear it has repro shit on it if you decide to sell it
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.