[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I get my 1 year old girl for chriatmas? She hates dolls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
What should I get my 1 year old girl for chriatmas? She hates dolls
>>
Dragon dildos. Always dragon dildos.
>>
>>5325718
/thread
>>
>>5325716
>chriatmas

Some coloring books and save up for a private school with tutoring.

We don't want her screwing up like this do we?

Or just clothes, she's one, she literally can't complain
>>
>buying toys for a shit gremlin that literally won't remember the first 4 years of it's life
>>
>>5325735
Toys keep babies occupied and buy you some peace. Buy her a decent size model die-cast car. She wont have a sense of gender, so will not worry about playing with boy's toys and it will be more interesting and detailed than all the wooden and plastic toys she has.
>>
>>5325716
She is one... A big cardboard box will entertain her for hours also one of those toys that you put in the freezer so she can chew later
>>
Little People sets. The plane with wheels was a favorite of my daughter when she was sas that age.

Also a small indoor slide, you can find them all over Craig's list. hit it with some oxidation powder, and it'll get rid of the stains.

Push trikes are alright, but only if she is walking fully.
>>
What about some di...

>>5325718

Oh, I'm way too late.

For serious, we get it, she hates dolls.

What does she likes?

My niece used to like building block sets around the same age, so we bought her a set of these big blocks, I don't remember the brand, but it was a cheap Chinese one. However, it had pretty good quality considering the price and the fact the pieces would be lost within weeks.

Maybe some fisher price or even some mega bloks?
>>
My cousins all liked toy farms and zoos and such at that age. You can get chunkier colorful ones that are more age-appropriate. Almost all kids love animals. Plus you can play learning games so she can learn her colors or counting or animal names/sounds or whatever.
>>
>>5325716
How about some action figures, when i was around her age, i started getting into the different starwars aliens and robots, in a few years shell be one of us!
>>
>>5325716

...she's 1? Are you a complete idiot who should not have reproduced?

You basically get her nothing, clothes or something. She's too small to play with toys and certainly too small to get on that fucking bike.
>>
>1 year old
Clothing to take pictures in, she won't even remember the toys you got her.
>>
File: 1.jpg (114 KB, 1200x1147) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
114 KB, 1200x1147
>>5326248
To be fair she need something that she can bite, make noise, is colorful, and it's sturdy enough to be throw. something like pic related
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.