[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1/12 Bruce Lee Premium Figure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Now that you can get a Figma and Figuarts of his human form, now you're able to get one of Bruce Lee as he begins his transformation into vehicle mode.

...Seriously though would anyone actually want this? I get that it's a famous pose of his but it looks just so bizarre as a figure.
>>
swap the head.... then carved those nipples & hot glue it on figma.

WIN
>>
>>5325335

>Now with built-in wing suit.
>>
>>5325467
Do you really want your bruce lee to be nipple-less?
>>
>>5325529
i dont want my figma brucelee to be nipple-less.
>>
>>5325470
Took the words right outta my mouth, hahaha. Bruce Lee had really developed lats, but I think they pushed it a little too far here. Or...it just looks weird in sculpted form.
>>
>>5325541
>i dont want my figma brucelee

Fixed
>>
>>5325567
too late, he'd arrived already
>>
File: bruce-lee-front.jpg (34 KB, 242x265) Image search: [Google]
bruce-lee-front.jpg
34 KB, 242x265
>>5325565
I think it's just that it's in a sculpted form.

It's like, they had so many other poses that they could have done... but they chose this...
>>
>>5325335
SHfiguarts and hot toys are the best bruce's on they scales
>>
>>5325335
I'm hearing the transformers sound effect as I stare at this image.
>>
File: bruce lee3.jpg (15 KB, 362x372) Image search: [Google]
bruce lee3.jpg
15 KB, 362x372
>Figuarts Bruce Lee is the best Bruce fig by a huge margin without reaching into crazy Hot Toys prices
>TFW missed out on it forever
>>
>>5325572
That's because all of his other poses have been done to death. There are literally figures for every single pose he had ever done, both on & off movies.
>>
>>5328232
>>TFW missed out on it forever
nigger they're re-releasing it. A lot of e-stores are already accepting pre-orders
>>
File: 09834127489032749873455.jpg (54 KB, 636x800) Image search: [Google]
09834127489032749873455.jpg
54 KB, 636x800
>>5325335
Bat Mode engaged! Would like to see what's underneath that fabric pants!
>>5328276
Probably the only pose without a figure is the deleted fuck scene of naked Bruce Lee from Big Boss.
>>
>>5328292
I like how even when he was about to fuck Bruce Lee looks like he's about to knockout like 10 motherfuckers.
>>
>>5325572
the toy looks wrong comparing it to the movie still

His lats dont taper enough down, thir too thick below.

that or the figure's pantalones are too high
>>
Wait a minute..... this is statue shit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.