[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp, no longer looks like Toby, and it's definitely significantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: shfluke1.jpg (339 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
shfluke1.jpg
339 KB, 1067x1600
Welp, no longer looks like Toby, and it's definitely significantly better of a likeness than the black series. Maybe not HT quality, even though the HT head is also a little off, but we're getting there.
>>
>>5318120
>Maybe not HT quality, even though the HT head is also a little off, but we're getting there.
Why compare it to Hot Toys at all?
>>
>>5318120
That looks worse.

>>5318127
Because everyone knows you find the best 6 inch figure by comparing to something in a totally different class.
>>
>>5318120
Why is his hair still gold?
>>
>>5318120
I think it's a pretty good likeness actually. If the final product actually looks like this I'll be happy.
>>
>>5318120
Why does the edge of his shirt disappear at his belt? Bandai know how clothes work right?
>>
>>5318237
To be totally fair, you can't see it in a lot of shots of the actual costume either. I suspect what maybe happened is the sculptor was so focused on copying from photos that they forgot to think about how the costume logically works as well. The only real issue I see if that the robe doesn't draw far enough across his chest to have the edge hidden behind the binoculars and such. It's not a big deal to me in the end though.
>>
>>5318120
Holy shit, that looks great.

Why are Mark and Harrison's faces so hard to get right, anyway? There are only, like, one or two figures (in the 3.75" scale, too) that got the sculpts right.
>>
NOBODY CARES
>>
>>5318120
Looks neat, but I'm done as far as SHF Lukes are concerned. When I got Jedi Luke in hand, I instantly felt like there was a lot more they could have done. Even drop down hips would have left a better impression.
>>
>>5318323

Enjoy the black series shirtless PJ Luke then
>>
>>5318356
I'd rather not. I'm saying I'm done with Luke figures. Jedi Luke is as far as I'm going to go, mainly because I wasn't as wowed as I thought I would be when I got it.
>>
How many of each Clone Trooper do I need for my army of the Republic? I usually get two of the grunts, but I'm not sure if I only need one or two of the Clone Trooper officers.
>>
Hey, guys! I just got my AmiAmi order and after inspecting my troops I've found that the right fist on one of my S.H.Figuarts Clone Troopers is damaged. How would I go about getting a replacement? I doubt AmiAmi will help me, that's why I'm asking here.
>>
>>5318389
Your fucked. You should have waited and ordered from amazon.
>>
Looks a little like he has Downs.
Any pictures of him straight on? because his eyes are all crooked.
>>
>>5318120
Looks great. Can't wait. Hope preorder goes up soon.

Thanks Bandai for making decent (i.e. amazing) Star Wars figures!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.