[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I recently got my hands on all three of these dolls thanks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 10122893694_6bfba8cc34_o.jpg (309 KB, 666x700) Image search: [Google]
10122893694_6bfba8cc34_o.jpg
309 KB, 666x700
So I recently got my hands on all three of these dolls thanks to Goodwill having what I believe is the remaining stock of em, hell if you're interested in em you might be able to find em at your local goodwill.

Getting to the point, I want to know if there's any clothes that'd fit em well, something that'd make em look a little more casual, but it'd be a bonus there's military gear that'd fit em.

Pic related
>>
File: tumblr_mpuozjMw3A1r3nddeo1_1280.jpg (197 KB, 1148x684) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpuozjMw3A1r3nddeo1_1280.jpg
197 KB, 1148x684
>>5310036

For reference, they're shorter than the Monster High series, 9 inches they are from what I read.
>>
>>5310036
This is like the third fucking thread on these horrific things this week asking the same thing:
>Will military clothes fit them?
Yes of course they will if you bloody make the outfits to fit them.
>>
They're creepy because they also have pet dogs that look just like them.
>>
>>5310108

They could be mutants or aliens that colonized what remained of a post apocalyptic earth, and the dogs are what remain of earths natural beings. Other than that I never understood why they had em.
>>
>>5310043
Looks like they'd fit Azone Pure Neemo S or M. Can't guarantee though. If you do try, make sure you're buying Pure Neemo and not Picco Neemo, as Piccos are half the size.
>>
>>5311636
They don't, they're way too fucking small for pure neemo stuff.
>>
Pinkie Cooper dolls are like a wet dream for furries who really like loli girls...
>>
>>5312567

The thing is there's next to no fanart of em, there's not even any lewds either. Based on the years when MLP was the thing, I dont think I ever saw any commercials for em anywhere, but coming across their YT channel, this is the only commercial they ever made, they did do a series, but it was those webisode series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II_akmGR3eU
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 485x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 485x750
>>
>>5312528
Maybe Picco M then? Looking at the pic it does look like the torso is only slightly larger than the Novi Star, which I know is similar to the D body in size.
>>
>>5313800

If anything crafting outfits up would be an option, though unless i'm wrong, finding the materials anon would need may be impossible.
>>
>>5312802
Why does this exist?
>>
>>5316332

I dont see the problem here, am I missing something?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.