[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi i want to buy a figma link (legend of zelda) but before i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: FIG-IPN-4446.jpg (82 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
FIG-IPN-4446.jpg
82 KB, 600x600
Hi i want to buy a figma link (legend of zelda) but before i do i wanted to ask you for your opinions what do you think guys ?
Is it any good?
Should i buy it?

P.s never had a figma
>>
You won't be disappointed. Get it.
>>
It's complete shit.
You will be disappointed, do not buy it.
>>
It's garbage. Don't.

The nendos are worth but not this figure.
>>
>>5305668

Worth it, buy it.
>>
Its fine. It has a few problems (like the tunic hindering some poseability) but its got decent articulation. Its also pretty cheap.

IF you like the character then its a decent buy. People around here are bitchy about it due to the fact is generally a starter figma and they can't stand people having different taste. Also the silly fear of the big /v/ boogyman around here.
>>
>>5305668
Like >>5305714 said, there're some very minor gripes that mostly only /toy/otas would be bothered by, but overall he's a fine figure if Link is what you want.

Just keep in mind that it's a collectors figure, not a kids toy, so make sure you never put too much force behind moving its parts and straining the joints, it will break if pushed too hard. Also I believe the pommel of his sword comes off so you can place it in his hand, you won't believe how many threads we've had where someone broke their Figma because they hadn't looked out for details like that.

>>5305714
>Also the silly fear of the big /v/ boogyman around here.
/v/ is legitimately bad though.
>>
>>5305730
>/v/ is legitimately bad though.
thank you for that exhortation in obvious facts. Please do not bother reminding anyone of how every board is shit, it's an unspoken rule of 4chan.
>>
>>5305918
Anon you should really relax and not take 4chan so seriously, it isn't good for your health.
>>
>>5305930
You might want to read up on sarcasm and cynicism.
>>
>>5305936
You have to be over 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
>>5305949
nice non sequitur.
>>
>>5305955
>continues to post like a 14 year old
>>
>>5305957
>Continues to terribly shitpost.
>>
>>5305959
/v/ is shit though, always being triggered by themselves and everything around them. Also undertale.
>>
>>5305949
I thought that didn't apply to blue boards
>>
>>5305730
>you won't believe how many threads we've had where someone broke their Figma because they hadn't looked out for details like that.

That was a feature only added in later releases. The instructions on the first release doesn't mention the pommel been removable, some people just happened to receive a figma with a pommel that came off easily.
>>
>>5305668
>only two faces

Why the edge? I want a cute, smiling, Link
>>
>>5305668
If you like how it looks and are okay with just western-tier 4 inch figure articulation (aside from toes) then go ahead. It's not the worst thing in the world but it's far from an accurate representation of the character, and a lot of the joint work is just lazy.
>>
I'd say its worth it if you can get it at a reasonable price, which shouldn't be too hard.
>>
It's a good figure. The only thing that pisses me off about it is that he's suddenly right handed. Damn righties wont let us lefties have shit. #Leftlivesmatter
>>
File: mnimg__large.jpg (196 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
mnimg__large.jpg
196 KB, 540x960
>>5305668
Unless you like this specific look of this Link, I suggest waiting for this Link Between Worlds one.

The SS one doesn't have a smiling face and the articulation isn't great
>>
>>5311726
Goddamn, if they ever release that Zero Suit Samus this motherfucker is gonna get /ss/'d so hard
>>
>>5311356
How was it intended to go into his hand before, then?
>>
>>5311641
That's all the fault of wagglan controls, but this figma has all the hands necessary to make him a lefty, you know?
>>
>>5311726
Yep, this is a better option given how poorly done the first Link was.
>>
>>5311726
The problem is the articulation doesn't really look like it'll be any better here, and it's similarly, though not as much so, inaccurate. I really just wish we could get a poseable, accurate link figure.
>>
>>5311931
The Jakks one is pretty accurate and well articulated.
Shame the QC and paint job isn't up to snuff though
>>
>>5311745
With great difficulty.
You had to pretty much warm the hand up to make it flexible enough to put the sword in before closing the hand again.

Alternatively, Lucina has some of the crappest soft flexible hands I've ever seen, her sword falls out if you so much as breath on it.
>>
>>5305668
That "chainmail" is utter shit. I collect so many Figmas, but this one is fucking gay ass fuck.
>>
>>5311726
I agree with this, ALBW Link looks much better.
>>
Thanks for the help iwill not buy it to pricy anyway
>>
sup /v/, you save up enough gbp to afford one? just spend it on a video game instead :)
>>
>>5312425
git gud shitter. why are you still so mad.
>>
Absolutely my 100% favorite figure of all time. The detail, quality, design and articulation. Can't recommend enough.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.