[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Hey anon, how was your day? I did you a favour and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 12
>"Hey anon, how was your day? I did you a favour and decided to get rid of those old childrens toys for you. I mean you had so many of them, its not like you needed them all right? I sold them at the local pawn shop, you I got 50 dollars for them, can you believe it?!"
>>
I'm pretty sure somebody wouldn't be retarded enough not to google the value of things in this day and age.
>>
>>5301048
You'd be surprised. I found a bag full of Lego outside an op shop that had just been abandoned there a few years back.
>>
>>5301045
>Alright then, see you in court!
>>
>>5301045
>I got 50 dollars for them

really means

>I got 300 dollars for them, here's your share
>>
>>5301130
>That's still grossly underpriced.
>>
Jail doesn't sound that bad.
>>
>"Hey honey, how was your day? I did you a favour and decided to get rid of that old china dinnerware set for you. I mean you never use it anyways, its not like you needed them all right? I sold them at the local pawn shop, you I got 50 dollars for them, can you believe it?!"
>>
>>5301045
>Thanks baby, you know how much i've been wanting to get ride of my manbaby chuldrens toys. You ready to watch some Hulu and chill?
>>
>>5301048
Why? Why would you think that?
>>
>>5301281
See, society says she would have every right to be angry at you.
>>
>>5301048
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arMf29WWRK4

Are you sure bro?
>>
BITCH WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE
>>
>>5301291
He knows she is trolling because he comes out and says it, but then he gets mad anyway.
She is obviously joking.
>>
>>5301287
Get out
>>
>>5301045
>"You, you set me free... Thank you, THANK YOU!"
>>
>>5301045
>Well, congrats on handling my dried up cum
>>
File: whip.jpg (30 KB, 358x273) Image search: [Google]
whip.jpg
30 KB, 358x273
>>5301287
Wha-pish!!
>>
>>5301045
>4chan users having a pretty person in their life
>>
>>5301045

>Allowing people into your life
>Allowing them into your bedroom

And those were your first mistakes.
>>
>>5301636
This desu senpai
>>
>>5301290
And society's wrong. But it's not like she'd even be able to say that, what with being stuffed into a suitcase at the bottom of the nearest river.
>>
>>5301045
Not to mention if you lived with someone, whether it was your GF, wife, or mom, they'd most likely know how into toy collecting you were, and that some of it held value, at least more than $50.
>>
>all this betamax

The reason why women don't want to socialize with you is not because of any fault on their part.
>>
>>5302104
strong independant women of today dont need no man they can slut it up with any stranger and can be a single mother that way
>>
I never understood the point of these kinds of threads.
>>
>>5301045
What is worse is when you can only blame yourself. Sold most of my stuff before going to college because I assumed I was grown up and that was holding me back. Then I spent my late 20's buying it all back on ebay. It's not the same. The scuff marks on other people's toys don't match my scuff marks. JDIMSA
>>
>>5302110
I never understood the point of womens rights.
>>
>>5302114
To get them out of the house while I play GI Joe vs the Red Rocket.
>>
>>5302114
Societies are meant to crumble, and based upon what we're seeing our point of decay in the west started with women's suffrage. From that point forward we've sees consistent deviations moving us away from what made this society prosper, and eventually we'll get to the point where the over-stretch rubber band holding it all together snaps and we start all over again.
>>
>>5302114
There is no point. Men had to sign up for the draft and they got to vote
>>
>>5302173
Fuck the draft.
>>
>>5302193
If not the draft then feminists have historically shamed men for not joining the military. The Order of the White Feather was supported primarily by feminists fighting for the "right to vote".
>>
>>5301045

No one sharing my living space would not know how I feel about my collection.

But in this hypothetical, I would sell her. I bet I could get enough for her to get my collection back.
>>
>>5302114

You would if you knew any women. Like, even just one.
>>
>>5302209
Society should just go back to treat women like women again.
Not that I'm against their rights, I'm against having them being raised to be entitled.
>>
>>5302225
And how exactly you treat a women? Like a child, a property, or a slave, is about treating people like humans, with the same obligations and rights, yeah some part of the feminist movement ( the more loud) have gone full retard and want men being treated as inferior, and now the hypothetical situation Op presents is not about a gender is about an idiot and I know because my bother have done somethin similar to me when I still lived in my parents house
>>
>>5302202
>If not the draft then feminists have historically shamed men for not joining the military
I know this. I studied propaganda in my design courses. Doesn't make the draft any more bullshit.
>>
>>5302261
>Like a child, a property, or a slave
dat projection
We could start by teaching women that being a dedicated mother is not a bad thing like feminists and faggot parents do, though for most that is not possible what with the increased price of today's life standard.
>>
Guess ill rebuy them with your card then.
>>
>>5302261
>Like a child
Yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>5301045
Mom! How did you find me?! I haven't seen you in years. I see your off your meds again
>>
>>5302299
While not tell both genders that being a dedicated parent isn't a bad thing, whilst if you want to do anything else with your life is ok too, why not tell people that your actions have consequences bad of good regardless gender.
>>
File: GLXZZNN.png (268 KB, 573x338) Image search: [Google]
GLXZZNN.png
268 KB, 573x338
Here we go. A thread of faggots imagining how they would punish their imaginary girlfriends for an imaginary slight. Every time this gets rehashed OP posts a picture of a non-specific woman that's always Anon's mother or "girlfriend". It's never a dude's fault, why is that? It's never

>Hey babe while you were out at work I traded in your Playstation your dad got you for $5 of credit
> This actually happened to me
>>
>>5302402
That's shitty man. Want me to fuck the pain away?
>>
>>5302402
>>>/v/
>>
>>5302402
I feel your pain.. My ex used to borrow my things for other people and never got them back I lost a lot /tg/ related books that way
>>
>>5302402
My girlfriend would never sell anything that belonged to me. We have a very strict "no giving away each other's things" policy.

My mother did give away my NES and N64 though...
>>
>>5302418
>my NES and N64

Excuse me, did you pay for them?
>>
>>5302429
My dad did.
>>
>>5302435
Well then it's your dad's problem to be mad then.
>>
>>5302437
>>5302429
implying gifts dont belong to who they were giving too.

your a fucking faggot.
>>
>>5302394
>seriously wanting stay at home dads
Seriously, though, child rearing and keeping families stable seems to be the least of priorities for most of the white first world.
Fucking brits are even talking about paying the mother a wage for raising the kids she fucking wanted to have.

>>5302418
That shit is so fucking alien to me.
Don't people realize that things you buy equal money you earned for work you did?
Or that everyone places some kind of value other than economical to the shit you own?

Fucking disrespectful.
>>
>>5302447
Shit nigger, at least fucking try.
>>
>>5302450
Yeah, I was pretty mad when she gave my games away. Nothing much I could have done though.
>>
>>5302450
>baaaaw muh 1920s are going away
>>
>>5302467
>not knowing women were happier back then than they are now
>thinking having the options of double responsibilities or dying alone is a good thing for them
>thinking women who divorce and steal from their husbands are actually happy or independent
The 20s were great. Democrats were honest, Republicans were still known as bros, women were chill.
Shame about Jim Crow laws still existing, though. Segregation really did a number on nignogs.
>>
>>5301045
>"Hey anon's wife/mom/etc, how was your day? I did you a favour and decided to get rid of those old cloths, shoes and bags for you. I mean you had so many of them, its not like you needed them all right? I sold them at the local pawn shop, you I got 50 dollars for them, can you believe it?!"
>>
>>5302477
go away, Jin. You make Greg look like Stephen Hawking.
>>
>>5302483
If you were as rational as you thought yourself to be you wouldn't go LALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU LALALALALA whenever someone said something that went against your worldview.
I thought geeks were die hard liberals driven by facts, but you are just cUcks.
>>
>>5302477
>thinking women who divorce and steal from their husbands are actually happy or independent

They probably are until their looks fade with time and they are not wanted anymore.
>>
>>5302477
> Women were happier back then!!

Not a woman.
Wasn't even alive then.
>>
>>5302491
>I want the old ways back, racism is good, family structure, I'm right

You don't present facts, you present your Godboy bullshit of a time you never even lived in.

You really want no internet, primitive medicine, few vehicles, debtors prisons, basic technology, no TV, no radio and all that? Then you're a fucking dumbass.

And who said I was a liberal? Oh right, you just did, because you assume anyone who doesn't like your worldview is automatically a liberal.

And for the record, Jin is a jobless middle-aged fuck who relies on a woman working a job to keep a roof over his head, because he's too inept to get hired as a Walmart greeter. At best, his pro-white power shit makes him a hypocrite. He's also got a brown skin tone because he's a mudblood mixed race.

>LOL at 4chan censoring one of your faggoty /pol/ words, too
>>
>>5302512
come to think of it, NONE of the modern armchair teens who pretend to be white power badasses would want to live in the 1920s. They can't even function for an hour of the power goes out or if their phone lacks service. Being trapped back then would push them to suicide within 6 hours.
>>
>>5302504
>http://www.nber.org/papers/w14969.pdf
Dumb shit.
>>
>>5302512
>>I want the old ways back, racism is good, family structure, I'm right
Family structure is good, mongoloid.
Racism is not, but pointing out differences between different ethnic groups is needed if you want to actually help dindus.

>You don't present facts, you present your Godboy bullshit of a time you never even lived in.
Go ask /pol/ for facts if you want to argue. They will deliver and be more respectful than you are being right now.

>You really want no internet, primitive medicine, few vehicles, debtors prisons, basic technology, no TV, no radio and all that? Then you're a fucking dumbass.
I just want the old social values because they worked better for people.
It's very likely that you or someone you knew spent his entire childhood and teenage years drugged or had a fractured home, you think that's good because society was more "advanced" when it happened?

>And who said I was a liberal? Oh right, you just did, because you assume anyone who doesn't like your worldview is automatically a liberal.
And a NO U back to you too.

>And for the record, Jin
Who cares about Jin? He can't even custom for shit.

>>5302515
>not having books to read while outside of the internet
KeK
>>
File: what the actual fuck.jpg (93 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
what the actual fuck.jpg
93 KB, 640x430
>>5302477
>The 20s were great.
>The 20s
>Democrats were honest, Republicans were still known as bros

A MILLIONBILLION WHAT THE FUCKING FUCKS
>>
>>5302539
>I just want the old social values because they worked better for people.

Yes, Prohibition was such a raving success after all.
>>
>mfw i don't have a dumb bitch to pull shit like dumping my s.h figuarts at a pawnshop for $50

Forever Alone master race, reporting in.
>>
File: Neckbeards.png (127 KB, 345x337) Image search: [Google]
Neckbeards.png
127 KB, 345x337
>>5302532
>Euphoria intensifies

Go tip your fedora at women on the subway.
>>
This is why I have a couple of chests with locks on them.

Let me give a warning to all the guys reading this: A woman has a inborn natural desire to throw away ANYTHING you collect or like. I don't know why woman are like this, but it's universal with every woman. It doesn't matter what it is or where it is, a woman will have a powerful urge to throw it away.

Get a chest, locker, anything that you can keep locked and put the favorites of your collection into it.
>>
>>5302672
>Let me give a warning to all the guys reading this: A woman has a inborn natural desire to throw away ANYTHING you collect or like.
If you're constantly meeting women who do this shit (have no respect whatsoever for your personal belongings/interests), you only have yourself to blame for getting with such shitty quality people. Quit with the broscience.
>>
>>5302740
to be fair, all humans are like this.
We're selfish: we think too much about ourselves and how we believe others should act.
>>
Good thing my girlfriend has a bigger toy collection than me.
>>
>>5302644
>put sources that prove my claims
>"i-i'll show him with this neckbear mee-mee"
I know you people are lazy fucks that won't even read a transformers bio without asking for a TL;DR but come on.
>>
>>5302672
a person who cannot respect the belongings of another person is a shitty person. full stop. quit fucking women who hate you, and maybe they won't feel the need to trash your stuff
>>
>>5302740
There are time you cannot choose the people who are around you, anon.
>>
>>5301045
lol that's $100 Doll, but i still love you, why don't whe buy you some sexy lingerie and play
>Aqua's Barby girl start playing
im just happy you where brought to life Doll i finally have the only thing i want
all that money i pay that voodo dude was nothing to have you
i'll never doub you again based Charles Lee Ray thank you Damballa
>>
>>5302758
Don't project your shitty faults on others, Anon.
>>5302808
Then stop living with your mean mom or something, I don't even know. >>5302672 obviously has some sort of problem if he actually thinks that's the norm.
>>
File: Child's Play.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Child's Play.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
>>5303067
>Ade due damballa.
>Give me the power, I beg of you.
>>
>>5301045
I wonder if II could get them back if I reported them stolen.
>>
>>5302808
>There are time you cannot choose the people who are around you, anon.

Only if you're still in the mandatory education system - which generally means that you shouldn't be posting here.
>>
>>5301534
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8kD1DSnHU0
>>
>i saw you have a lot of toys still in their boxes taking up space, anon
>how about i wrap them up to give to you for Christmas?
this happen to anyone else?
>>
>>5305613
The concept of the package being the most valuable part of a toy is lost on many, yes.
>>
>>5305613
>takes something from you
>gives it back
>this is a "gift"
>>
>>5305613
>>5305694
This is the sign of a horrible cheap person. I mean I have had tools that stayed in package (due to not really needing them) and I would have been pissed if someone just wrapped them up and regave them to me.
>>
File: 1404884101043.jpg (9 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1404884101043.jpg
9 KB, 240x240
>>5301287
>ride
>>
File: dhmis.jpg (81 KB, 1016x570) Image search: [Google]
dhmis.jpg
81 KB, 1016x570
>>5301045
>>
File: 1436590430182.jpg (28 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
1436590430182.jpg
28 KB, 500x491
>>5302128
> decay in the west started with women's suffrage

You can't even begin to into history, huh? You dense fruitscented motherfucker, every human decision up to now has determined our current position. Women's suffrage has as much to do with our current situation as mass manufacturing does, and I'd say just about one of those things actually has objectively bad consequences for the world at large.
>>
>hear knock on my front door
>answer it
>there is a guy standing there with a bag of SHF
>hey i'm selling these figures, you want to buy them?
>i look in the bag...there is some sweet af power ranger figures
>sure dude, how much do you want for them?
>i'm gonna need about tree fiddy
>it was about this time i noticed this guy was eight stories tall and was a crustacean from the protozoic era
>i shouted 'get off my lawn you goddamn lochness monster! I ain't giving you no tree fiddy'
>>
>>5311267
Decay in the west started with the fall and posterior rejection of fascism, tbbqh with you fAm.
>>
This thread made me realism how fucked up my life is. My boyfriend is the one into fashion and buys expensive shoes and clothingand I collect fujoshit ,toys and dakis.

I'd have to break his nose if he did this
>>
>>5302209
It's funny because it's most likely true, whiny butthurt men who have to blame their failures on women.
>>
>>5311292

>not giving 3.50 for the the MMPR SHF

fag
>>
>>5311325
hot
>>
>>5303067
im the only one who watched this?
waifu dudes should watch it
>>
>>5302299
you might be shocked to know this, but for the majority of human history, both genders worked hard, daily. it wasn't until the Industrial Revolution that humans could tell half the population that their job was to now sit at home and pop out babies. That time is over, and now women can go back to earning their living. some people just don't want to sit at home staring at children and slowly going insane from tedium
>>
what pawnshop? give me the 50 bucks and the invoice.

im taking all my shit back.
>>
>>5312076
>staring at children and slowly going insane from tedium
Just what kind of mother did you have growing up?
Jesus, America.
>>
heh... good thing you didn't think to sell THIS toy
*wields katana*
>b-but anon, $50!
sorry, i am a nice guy until you get on my dark side by betrayal
*swooshes behind her*
now you pay
*performs swift beheading*
>>
File: Business Negro.jpg (16 KB, 213x320) Image search: [Google]
Business Negro.jpg
16 KB, 213x320
>>5301045

>"sup anon, how was your day? I did you a favour and decided to get rid of those old nintendo games for you. I mean you had so many of them, its not like you needed them all right? I sold them at the local pawn shop, yo I got 50 dollars for them, can you believe it?!"
>>
>>5312440
Why would an affluent black man who's good with money sell games for no money? He'd be able to get more for em and he would, he'd also do your taxes.
>>
>>5312440
Depending on the games, that might be a good price.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.