[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Backer Kits for the Articulated Icons is gunna be closing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: photo-original.jpg (258 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
photo-original.jpg
258 KB, 1536x1152
The Backer Kits for the Articulated Icons is gunna be closing on the 25th and there's prototypes for the new figures!
>>
>>5298730
First up is Solitaire.
>>
>>5298733
Loving the silver they went with for the Temple Guardian
>>
>>5298737
And lastly the Smokey Ninja. Kinda disappointed they're still going with look, hopefully it's just so we get more durable joints.
>>
>>5298733
The mask design sort of bugs me here, but I'll get over it. I wish they'd have given a regular black head to go with it, honestly.
>>5298744
I got two of these myself. I was only going to get one, but after I saw it I thought it'd be cool to have sort of "shadow ninjas" somewhere in a display.

Ended up spending over 300 which I am not proud of, but I really enjoy ninjas and any in this scale are next to nil.

I ordered:
White deluxe
3 pack red basics
2x arm pack
blue deluxe
solitaire
2x smokey ninjas
>>
>>5298737
FUCK. Will I be able to buy this from a store if I didn't back? I had no idea there was a silver samurai and I want one for my legends.
>>
>>5298763
Haha, hell no buddy. This was your only chance. You could probably get that fwoosh exclusive from fwoosh themselves later on though
>>
>>5298767
No actually I believe he can. The only KS exclusive was the Smokey Ninja and the Fwoosh/KS exclusive Blue Ninja.

He just won't be able to get it until they're done with the original run.
>>
>>5298773
>The only KS exclusive was the Smokey Ninja

Fuck
>>
File: ninjatotal.png (71 KB, 629x762) Image search: [Google]
ninjatotal.png
71 KB, 629x762
>>5298733
I'm so fucking overjoyed that the pistol has a suppressor and he has two pairs of goggles, makes him all the more worth it.

Pic related is my full order on the backer kit
>>
>>5298760
>The mask design sort of bugs me here, but I'll get over it. I wish they'd have given a regular black head to go with it, honestly.
You can always swap the head with the standard black ninja if you got one of those.
>>
>>5298737
This guy should've been used as a unique character and one of the more toned down colored figures used as the troop builder Samurai. I love the idea of having Samurai grunts, but I'm not a fan of them being shimmering clean silver.

Hopefully if they do a series 2 of these guys, they'll throw some armor on a shirtless torso and give us some warrior bandits or something that can act as non-ninja goons.
>>
>>5298730
I just want the blue ninja, where do I get that one?
>>
>>5300447
The fwoosh has him on their site. Hurry, though.
>>
Will any of these be sold online later or something? I'd like one but money's been tight recently.
>>
>>5298733
Fuck. Where do I order this? or is it too late?
>>
>>5301052
too late for him, maybe after the kickstarter is really over something'll happen but the only one they've announced >>5301041 is the blue one, selling on their site in limited amounts
>>
Reminder this is the last day to alter your order or buy anything new. Closes at 11 59 pst.
>>
>>5302175
Mine went through, now we play the waiting game.

AND I'M TERRIBLE AT WAITING
>>
>>5305412
Fucking same. How long do we have to wait again? Until March?
>>
File: fwoosh ninjas.jpg (42 KB, 308x379) Image search: [Google]
fwoosh ninjas.jpg
42 KB, 308x379
My only quibble is these roof pieces, I feel like all that plastic could have been used for more weapons & accessories packs.
>>
>>5305495
Probably around a half a year-9 months starting now
>>
>>5305755
Yeah pretty much this. Their original estimate was May I think, but I could see them coming out between June-August if all goes right.
>>
>>5298730
What scale are these going to be?
>>
>>5306179
1/12th ish, basically 6" figures. Designed to fit in with Marvel Legends, DC figures or any other 6"ish action figure line.
>>
File: 2015-11-27 19.46.31.png (1 MB, 1076x1055) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-27 19.46.31.png
1 MB, 1076x1055
>>5306192
Comparison pic for ya
>>
>>5306392
I think this was scaled to 104% to accommodate plastic shrinkage. So... you know, imagine this but 4% smaller.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.