[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spaceships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: M.jpg (1 MB, 2285x1714) Image search: [Google]
M.jpg
1 MB, 2285x1714
Anyone else collect little space ships? I'm looking for new ones to get. I already have most of the SGH collection (except for that TFIV ship scalpers want 1k+ for)

Not looking for plamo ones that I have to paint though.

These are the ones I'm keeping on my shelf for now.
>>
>>5297267
I don't recognize the big ship in the back.

I'm looking for the TFV Gauntlet though.
>>
File: M.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
M.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>5297712
>TFV Gauntlet
Yeah that's what I meant. I see them go on Mandarake every now and then but they're always 200+.

The big ship is the Terra Cresta, it's the new one in the "EX" series (same as the gauntlet). It splits into a bunch of smaller ships.
>>
>>5297267
well there's some ships in the old Mobile Suit In Action line that might appeal to you, both ones in scale with the main figures, and some smaller scaled capital ship figures as well(some of the Mobile Armor figures might also appeal), and I believe quite a few Ultraman toylines have included figures for the various fancy jets they've had over the years, also mind giving some more info about this line, can't find anything about it on Google
>>
Whoa those are awesome. Can you still buy them?
>>
>>5297737
>>5297267

Ah this finally came out! It looks nice. How's the quality? I remember the transforming bits on the red and blue Raiden planes being pretty wonky.
>>
File: Photo 2013-02-17 03.32.11 AM.jpg (181 KB, 816x612) Image search: [Google]
Photo 2013-02-17 03.32.11 AM.jpg
181 KB, 816x612
>>5297917
I'll take a look at those Mobile Suit ships, I actually think I have some of those Ultraman transforming ships somewhere.

>also mind giving some more info about this line
It's called Shooting Game Historica. It's featured on classic shooting game ships. They were a line of capsule toys in Japan a few years ago. I think they had 4 series of capsule toys before it ended. They had an EX line that contained one ship with a bunch of different features. The EX line had two ships, the Thunder Force V Gauntlet (which is extremely rare and expensive now) and the Terra Cresta which just came out (The big ship in my picture) They recently "rebooted" the series with a few higher quality ships but they didn't sell very well so I guess they stopped that too. Not sure if they're gonna release more ships or just stick to the EX line or stop completely. You can probably find some of the series 2-4 sets on eBay, but they're pricey and to be honest the quality isn't great. They fall apart easily and some of them if you even look at them they'll break apart (the Raiden MK-II and the Vic Viper T-301's missiles are fucking horrific)

There's also some limited edition versions that came with special copies of games. I know the black R9 R-type ship was one of them, it came with the special edition of the PSP game.

>>5297961
Try eBay, I think some shops still have the Terra Cresta in stock but I'm not sure.

>>5298003
Quality is much better than the capsule toys. Everything fit together securely except for the top "ship" part which isn't secure at all. And yeah transforming the Raiden MK-IIs are a fucking chore.
>>
>>5298784
What's that tank on the far right? Is that the Grobda?
>>
File: granada.png (502 KB, 451x640) Image search: [Google]
granada.png
502 KB, 451x640
>>5298827
No it's from Granada.
>>
Been looking at getting most (or all) of the star wars bandai ships
>>
>>5298907
so is that a SHMUP game with a tank instead of a plane or spaceship, cause if so that's pretty neat
>>
File: IMG_2058.jpg (436 KB, 1592x1194) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2058.jpg
436 KB, 1592x1194
>>5299299
>so is that a SHMUP game with a tank instead of a plane or spaceship, cause if so that's pretty neat
Yeah, it's pretty fun for a while. I only played it on emulators.

>>5298950
Those look great but decals always scare me. I still haven't put the decals on my Ikaruga ship.
>>
found a couple that might be of interest to you, two are from the Cosmo Fleet Special line, and one is from the Metal Action line(there's more to both lines, but AmiAmi is sold out of the others);

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-014860&page=rt_02
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-014250&page=rt_02

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-015252&rank=
>>
>>5301014
Never seen these before, thanks for the info I may pick up a couple.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.