[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bandai MG Dragon Ball kits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Does anyone own any kits from this line? Any in hand / non professionnal pics of unpainted ones?

They look nice on the promo pics but if I have to paint/put decals or some shit to make look good, I know I'll fuck it up so I'd rather wouldn't buy them in that case.

Also how are they? Are the articulations any good?
>>
I've got that Goku and the Luffy they did. I'll post some pics of them when I get home. They're pretty well made and have some interesting features. Goku's biceps actually flex when you bend his arms and Luff has extendable limbs, though he also comes with some molded extended punching arms too.

Any poses/views you want in particular?
>>
>not using google

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsyYkAq1Mlw

Here is an old review from a decent model maker, its OOB (out of box) so for the typical consumer this will be what you get right out of the box.

Looking at the comments gives some hope for arm articulation but you'll have to give the video and its consequent parts some time
>>
File: mgf01_21.jpg (64 KB, 612x550) Image search: [Google]
mgf01_21.jpg
64 KB, 612x550
Where would we be without Dalong
http://dalong.net/review/etc/mgf01/mgf01_p.htm
>>
File: mgf01_27.jpg (75 KB, 800x408) Image search: [Google]
mgf01_27.jpg
75 KB, 800x408
Fucker flexes...
>>
>>5296466
Ok, that's cool.
>>
>>5296466

Hnnnnnng.
>>
theyre pretty decent. after all i am a DBZ fan. i have all 3 of the DBZ Figurise models
Son Goku
SSJ Goku
KaioKen Goku (which is a hybrid of the two, brown version) haha
>>
>>5296466
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
>>
>>5296865
Would be nice to have a Piccolo or vegeta in there.
>>
>>5296308
>>5296327
Thanks!

>>5296306
>Any poses/views you want in particular?
Thank you for asking but I'm now pretty sure I'm gonna pass.

I don't really like the out of the box look so, S.H.Figuarts will do.
>>
>>5296306
are the eyes/eyebrows stickers? I cant tell
>>
>>5300400
There's already a link to Dalong.
This shouldn't be a question when there is a link to Dalong.
You should check out the link to Dalong.
>>
>>5296466
Now I want it and I don't even like dbz.
>>
>>5296466
looks weird though...

If this design was on a robot it wouldnt look so bad
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.