[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HT Hot Angel Series Alien Girl Figure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: Alien_Girl_01__scaled_600.jpg (334 KB, 600x867) Image search: [Google]
Alien_Girl_01__scaled_600.jpg
334 KB, 600x867
>>http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=273&itemid=25546

So this exists. I can't say I'm not surprised, seeing as there's a disturbing amount of R34 of the Xenomorph.

I'm just disappointed with the fact that hyper-fantastical sexual fetishism has become so mainstream that things like this are now marketable.

Whatever happened to a good looking girl with nice tits? Why can't some people get off unless they have an ovapositor shoved down their throat to lay eggs in their stomach?
>>
The Xeno is already a giant walking rapey penis with teeth and THIS is what seems odd to you?

Fuck, putting like 80% of a human body in there is like, actively toning the fetish shit down.

There are still plenty of hot girls with nice tits figures. Don't worry. That didn't die out.

As far as the figure....It looks alright, I guess. I don't like the head at all, for some reason.
>>
>>5292912
>I'm just disappointed with the fact that hyper-fantastical sexual fetishism has become so mainstream that things like this are now marketable.
This isn't mainstream at all and sexy figurines have been marketable for a long, long time, mate.

>Whatever happened to a good looking girl with nice tits?
That's exactly what this is. A good looking girl with nice tits in a xeno costume. Does Halloween confuses the shit out of you?
>>
I personally like it. I've always been a fan of monster girl designs so this might be the first Hot Toy I purchase since I dont give a fuck about Capeshit or Star Wars like most of the toy community. I like how the Facebook community thinks it's offensive and Giger would be rolling in his grave when Giger fucking loved this type of shit. Now only if OE would finally release ND3 they would look perfect together. We need more monstergirls.
>>
File: 55c4dd89b8400.jpg (105 KB, 664x592) Image search: [Google]
55c4dd89b8400.jpg
105 KB, 664x592
>>5292940
>This isn't mainstream at all

And yet everyone & their brother knows about furries. This is just a subset of that.

>That's exactly what this is. A good looking girl with nice tits in a xeno costume.

And would it sell if it was just the girl without the costume? No, because people are getting their rocks off at the alien bits.

It's like those Jason & Freddy girl statues. I don't get them. Sure, they're pretty girls. But dressing like deformed homicidal killers is a sure-fire way to make my dick soft. So why the fuck are people getting off to R63 versions of Jason & Freddy? Some weird secret homosexual fetish?
>>
>>5292912
Looks pretty awesome to me. I love that biomechanical cannon thing it comes with too. Shame I don't really collect 1/6 stuff. Ideally I would have preferred it if it was more of a fusion of beautiful woman and Xenomorph rather than just being a girl wearing a Xeno costume, but oh well.
>>
>>5292912
I'm assuming that's supposed to be some sort of weapon... yet it's part of the Pilot's seat from the Space Jockey ship?
>>
File: Hot-Toys-AvP-Hot-Angel-018.jpg (78 KB, 960x675) Image search: [Google]
Hot-Toys-AvP-Hot-Angel-018.jpg
78 KB, 960x675
Wish they didnt change the bowl cut fron the original concept. But heres the animu face.
>>
>>5293015
>Making the hair look like Xeno teeth
That's pretty cool.
>>
>>5293015
And now looking at it again I realize it's supposed to give the optical illusion of teeth.
>>
>>5292912
im rock solid
>>
I'm more disappointed it's 1/6th and not 1/12th.
>>
Hot toys makes this. Fucking hot toys.
>>
File: Alien.jpg (101 KB, 1017x786) Image search: [Google]
Alien.jpg
101 KB, 1017x786
>>5293015

Fucking terrible. If they wanted to make a sexualized xenomorph, THEN MAKE A FUCKING SEXY XENO.

Not some dumb whore in cosplay.
>>
This is really just the natural evolution of "high end" 1/6.

For like the last two years pretty much 90% of 1/6 stuff coming from Chinese companies (excluding Hot Toys movie license stuff) has been leaning more and more towards fetish stuff. There have even been more military sets released for female figures that are, to be nice, unrealistic (midriff shirts, cleavage, tight coochie cutter shorts etc. + a gun and plate carrier).

This just happens to combine two (movie and fetish) of the three (movie, fetish, military specifically US special operations) categories that pretty much encompasses all of contemporary 1/6 offerings.
>>
>>5292997
It's just moe, mang. Like, ganbare Jason-chan! and shit.
>>
>Hot Toys waste their time making something no one asked for
>still no Drax

I'll still probably get it though, depending on price.
>>
>>5292947

> costume

> Monstergirl

Not really.
>>
>>5292912
>Whatever happened to a good looking girl with nice tits? Why can't some people get off unless they have an ovapositor shoved down their throat to lay eggs in their stomach?

Uh because it's giger?
>>
>>5292912
She can hug my face any day. naw wat I'm sayin'?
>>
>>5293083
This.
>Hey guys! Know how Giger originally designed these things to make your dick both scared AND aroused?
>WELL LETS TOSS OUT THAT IDEA AND PUT A GIRL IN A XENO COSPLAY
>ITS WHAT HE VISIONED

I'd buy the fuck out of a Xeno based on his original concepts.
>>
>>5292912
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES GO GO GO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
>>
>>5292912
Time to go to bed, grandpa.
>>
>>5293088
I'm probably going to meet at least one person called Jason Chan in my lifetime and I hold you responsible if I end up laughing out of nowhere when it happens.
>>
It actually fits in better with its reference material than any of the other "sexy girl" figures out their
>>
Like others said, I'm disappointed in the scale. I'd order this in a heartbeat if it was smaller, but I don't know what I'd do with an 11.5 inch tall sexy alien girl.
>>
>>5292912
>I can't say I'm not surprised
Soooo, you ARE surprised then?
>>
>>5293096

I find this more appealing than the generic animu girl op posted. At least this has visually interesting anatomy.
>>
>just looks like a normal woman wearing a costume
>didn't go full xeno and his us a curvy xenomorph with tits
intothetrash.jpg
>>
File: 1175611125542.jpg (435 KB, 1191x1200) Image search: [Google]
1175611125542.jpg
435 KB, 1191x1200
That thing is hilarious.
I'd rather have a figure of this.
>>
anyone got the original concept of this?
>>
>>5292912
looks fucking retarded. who buys this trash
>>
>>5296149
people who make more money than you
>>
I can't believe Hot Toys of all companies is making this.

Also it's really not well executed, not sexy at all.
The head in particular is ridiculous.

But it will still sell im sure.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.