[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wrong Pacakge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: PrincessPeach.png (824 KB, 1600x836) Image search: [Google]
PrincessPeach.png
824 KB, 1600x836
Anybody ever get a wrong package? A princess peach arrived at my house today from Toys R Us that I never ordered. The billing address was someone from a different state that I don't know. Some sort of mix up with processing the order maybe?
>>
>>5287244
A few years back I had a book sent to me from Amazon which I didn't order and the receipt inside was addressed to someone else. The one and only time it has happened.
>>
>>5287244
One time I BST'd with someone and the package kept going from one state to another. it was likely due to me sending two packages at the same time (despite being labeled differently) and i guess the tracking system somehow registered them both to one address. a simple phone call fixed it though
>>
>>5287244
Maybe someone sent you a gift?
>>
>>5287346
But I don't know this person at all or how they would have my address and name.
>>
>>5287362
Hmm...Look the person up on facebook and match the city and state if you can and message them, if you don't want to I will.
>>
>>5287372
I'm just gonna contact Toys R Us tomorrow with the order number and see what's up
>>
>>5287382
Yee
>>
>>5287244
You sending it back or did you decide to steal their mail?
>>
>>5287510
Nah, I wouldn't keep it. Plus I already have one.
>>
>>5287510
It's law in America that if a company sends you something you didn't order, you're allowed to keep it as a gift.

Thriftbooks has gotten my package mixed up twice now with someone else, so I have about a dozen free books that I never want to read.
>>
>>5287244
Are you part of /toy/'s Secret Santa? If so then there is your gift lol
>>
>>5287244
Was the name on the address Andy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zBTF4INW5g
>>
>>5287736
isnt there a policy where a post office should return a misdelivered package for no charge, if they receive it?
>>
>>5287770
>>5287807
No I'm not, and the address was to a woman named Elizabeth.

I got in touch with Toys R Us, and they said they would ship her a new one at no charge and told me to just keep the one I got. I'll probably donate it to the toy drive at work that we do for Christmas.
>>
>>5288608
Very honourable of you.
>>
Not really the same thing, but I ordered a single Big Red predator off amazon one time when the package arrived there were two in the box.
I double checked and I had only paid for one.
>>
>>5287770
Secret Santa? How do I join?
>>
>>5287736
>It's law in America that if a company sends you something you didn't order, you're allowed to keep it as a gift.
Not if it was addressed to somebody else, idiot. Then it's considered tampering/theft of mail if you open and keep it.
>>
>>5288702
>>
>>5287244
That's strange.
And incidentally, I was literally about to place an order for this and a Fox figure from Toys R Us a few hours ago.
>>
>>5288727
It was addressed to me though. The billing address was to someone else, not the same thing.
>>
File: big red.jpg (1003 KB, 1074x1405) Image search: [Google]
big red.jpg
1003 KB, 1074x1405
>>5288700

lucky boy
>>
RobotKingdom once sent me a big shipment I didn't order. They noticed before it reached me and emailed me asking for me not to accept the delivery so that the package would be returned to them. This is basically how it went:

Day 1: package sent
Day 2: email asking for me to refuse it
Day 10: I refuse the package
Day 25: package is sent back to RK (return are super fucking slow here)
Day 35: unsuccesful delivery to RK
Day 40: return to sender (for some reason, I was refered to as the sender)
Day 55: I refuse the package a second time (and this time there was customs fees added)
Day 70: package is sent back to RK
Day 80: tracking stopped working

I don't know if they get it back.

I also got the same order twice from NY. They didn't notice and I kept my mouth shut about it. I kept the figure boxed and sold it 6 months later for twice what I paid (Saint Seiya stuff).
>>
I mean, it's not really /toy/ related but one time I got an Amazon Prime package, addressed to me, that contained a magnifier for an iphone camera and a blacklight
>>
>>5287244
I love this character so much
>>
>>5287244
> Wrong Pacakge
That was me OP my bad
>>
File: misspelling.jpg (96 KB, 691x691) Image search: [Google]
misspelling.jpg
96 KB, 691x691
>>5298601
didnt even noitce.
>>
>>5287244
Next time you get a Princess P by mistake send her to me OP
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.