[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /toy/ think of Auldey?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: Auldey-Logo.jpg (663 KB, 560x368) Image search: [Google]
Auldey-Logo.jpg
663 KB, 560x368
What does /toy/ think of Auldey?
>>
Got a Kainar model kit from them which surprisingly was pretty damn high quality.
>>
The Kainars are pretty nice, though I really didn't like the comically oversized gun on the recent one. The rest of that one's good and could serve as a basis for any number of FAT MECHS though.
>>
File: 915QYAzfQvL._SY355_.jpg (23 KB, 266x355) Image search: [Google]
915QYAzfQvL._SY355_.jpg
23 KB, 266x355
i luv their pokemons :^)
>>
>>5284594
Its not theirs, its their localized packaging ( can clearly see the manufacturer Tomy on the bottom).
>>5284088

They are a china distributor, but they also make some of their own things like the kainar kits
>>
>>5284092
>>5284159
You guys got the MG-ish or the HG-ish 1/144 ones? I got the 1/144 ones and found that the polycaps have very poor tolerances.
>>
>>5285952
the MG one

Only problem I have with is are the kneecaps that can pop off when moving the legs.
Otherwise it's great.
>>
>>5285952
The 1/100s.
>>
File: auldey_yoyo.jpg (37 KB, 400x401) Image search: [Google]
auldey_yoyo.jpg
37 KB, 400x401
I have this yoyo, it's got a really nice balance to it.
>>
>>5284088
Looks like the Tamiya logo but with diamonds.
>>
File: Transformers-Kre-O-Armor-Hero.jpg (498 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Transformers-Kre-O-Armor-Hero.jpg
498 KB, 1366x768
>>5286183
Started as a Tamiya knockoff company, slowly morphed into original IPs. They currently have a collaboration with Hasbro who are making a Blazing Teens for the US and a Kre-O Armor Hero line for China.

They also make Giant Saver.
>>
>>5287110
Audley is just a distributor, similar to bluefin or diamond
>>
>>5287405
Thank you. So now I know. This would mean GS, AH and Blazing Teens belong to Alpha Animation and Culture? That makes a lot more sense due how the Youtube stuff are branded and what Platinum Dunes started cooperating with.
>>
>>5287110
For a knockoff back in the mini-4WD days they had really nice quality almost on par with Tamiya but has Chinese aesthetics
>>
I have this, pretty good.

Are they worked together with Bandai before?
>>
File: auldeytiga.jpg (192 KB, 840x1200) Image search: [Google]
auldeytiga.jpg
192 KB, 840x1200
>>5287579

forgot image
>>
File: logos.png (11 KB, 288x563) Image search: [Google]
logos.png
11 KB, 288x563
Come on, now. What the hell.
>>
>>5287579
They distributed some of Bandai's stuff in China.
>>
>>5288807
3A is typically decent in terms of graphic design, but this logo is fucking terrible and I wish they'd stop using it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.