[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saint Seiya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: sebasraos1446647494.jpg (41 KB, 599x399) Image search: [Google]
sebasraos1446647494.jpg
41 KB, 599x399
Does anyone have more information on these? It's supposedly a new line called D.D. Panoramation that come with diorama parts.
>>
File: sebasraos1446647703.jpg (94 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
sebasraos1446647703.jpg
94 KB, 600x901
The joints don't look like Myth Cloth and the plastic looks cheaper, but maybe it's just the lighting.
>>
>>5264257
From a 2 second google search and it seems like they are 4 inch figures that come with a diorama and effect parts.
>>
File: DD Panoramation.jpg (130 KB, 700x643) Image search: [Google]
DD Panoramation.jpg
130 KB, 700x643
>>5264261
All I can find on them is that they're 4" figures, and that the diorama parts can be assembled together to make the temple from the show's ED.

Also that they had probably the most bitchin display at TN15.
>>
>>5264624
>>5264630
Thanks. These look pretty cool, hopefully they won't cost as much as the Myth Cloths just because of the diorama pieces.
>>
>>5264257
That thumbnail had me excited at first cause I thought they were reissuing the V1 Pegasus Saint Cloth Myth. Anyway, these guys are looking pretty cool. Hopefully Bluefin will bring some of these to the US.
>>
>>5264257
>that come with diorama parts.
Jesus aren't SS figs expensive enough already?
>>
I can could go without the diorama parts. Looks nice, I've always wanted a modern version of that scale.
>>
http://ameblo.jp/delorean80s/entry-12090154357.html

Looking at this blog's photos, the figures seem to have more in common with figma in terms of construction, compare to SHF or SS figures.

Like the anime girl SHF or Luke and Maul SHF.

I'm all for a different scale Saint Seiya figure line, but would have preferred being the same as SHF...Like that SHF Pegasus Kouga, which was a very well made figure (although it did not seem to sell well) for an anime character SHF.
>>
File: 1445385062811.jpg (19 KB, 352x259) Image search: [Google]
1445385062811.jpg
19 KB, 352x259
>>5264257
That knee joint! FUCK!
>>
If anything, bandai should've realized that 4" never gonna work out for most of japanese companies. Just like revolmini and sic kiwami tamashii go down so hard
>>
>>5266257
I think they do well for the candy/blind box toy category like SHODO. Just make that type of small figures single packs for like 1500 yen, have a big lineup of characters like all main riders or main DB heroes and villains, and put out 3 /month.

I think they hope with diorama and flashy armor it will make a difference. Plus Saint Seiya has heavy supporters in the 30s and 40s men who has money and appreciates taking up less space. So who knows.
>>
Where would you buy these
>>
>>5266257
These are Saint Seiya figures, main market is France, Spain and Latin America, not Japan.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.