[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LEGO UCS Sandcrawler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 75059_box3_na.jpg (167 KB, 690x570) Image search: [Google]
75059_box3_na.jpg
167 KB, 690x570
Is it worth getting before the price hikes up?
>>
>>5258429
Is this a second version?
Was this release long time ago? I swear I remember looking at it...
>>
>>5258448
I am talking about the newer version from 2014
>>
>>5258454
Where are you ordering from that has price hikes? Lego Shop has it for retail.
>>
>>5258469
I am talking about when it gets discontinued.
>>
>>5258503
Honestly, most recent sets aren't seeing as high price hikes as they did in the past.

Lego has really grown more popular as a brand in the past ~6 or so years, and their production has ramped up a lot. Just something I've noticed honestly, prices definitely don't go up as much as they did in the past when a set is retired.
>>
>>5258514
Should i get it still?
>>
>UCS set
>Minifig whore set

Pick one. This doesn't even have muh plaque.
>>
Is the set worth it?
>>
>>5258429
Yes, all of the 200+$ Lego sets ensure 100% at least a return of your investement.

>>5258514
The Super Star Destroyer still got quite a nice hike. Not sure about US but it went from 400€ to 750€. This will be similar even with the normie invasion.
>>
>>5258616
Not really a sandcrawler is just a sandcrawler. I don´t understand why they did this enormous set, let alone two versions.

It is all you could ask from a Sandcrawler set except Aunt Beru and their house which honestly is unrealistic overkill. Though I wonder who a person is that wants a giant Sandcrawler that much, I think only completionists or moccers care about this set.
>>
>>5258624
I just think sandcrawlers are awesome

they were always one of the iconic parts of ANH to me as a kid
>>
>>5258429
As a kid who grew up with Star Wars, I liked Jawas well enough. Went as one for Halloween one year. I wouldn't mind having some Lego ones. But the Sandcrawler basically amounts to a few neat mininfigs and a build that would end up in my pile of parts.
>>
Well it's not like premium star wars stuff drops in price right?
>>
>>5259102
>letting a beautiful set end up in your pile of parts
>>
>>5259319
I keep some 10/10 sets assembled but there's only so much space in the storage totes under my bed.
Lego collects dust like a motherfucker and I don't want to look like my interior designer is CWC.
>>
>>5259906
>not wanting to surround yourself with Couture by Christian
>>
>>5258429
The sand crawler is not in scale with those minifigures.
>>
>>5258429
Truth be told, I just want the Jawas from that.

Wish there was a cheapo set that had them.
>>
>>5259935
You're in luck, we're getting a much cheaper set next year; it's the ANH Droid Escape, with the escape pod, new versions of Threepio and Artoo, and two Jawas.
>>
>>5259963
Oh really? Neat. Thanks for letting me know.
>>
File: 1444537729632.jpg (27 KB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
1444537729632.jpg
27 KB, 420x236
>>5259977
No prob. Unfortunately, we don't have pictures of it yet, but it's pretty much confirmed.

Here's a Battlefront battle pack from the last round of leaks.
>>
>>5259981
Why do all of the new Star Wars sets have these bases? Am I missing something obvious?

Also where can I see the rest of the leaks?
>>
>>5260088
Unfinished photoshops. The photographers probably always use them to make the figs balance their poses. They would easily fall over if standing upright.
>>
>>5259935
Cant you just use bricklink?
>>
>>5263579
They were only in one or two rather expensive sets, leaving them rare and quite expensive themselves.
>>
>>5263589
This year's Advent Calender has a Jawa in it.
>>
>>5263697
True that. Shame they haven't been given capes anymore, though.
>>
>>5263697
Yeah, I was thinking of picking one up.
>>
>>5258618
The super star destroyer goes for around $1000 to $1500 new and sealed on ebay,. and I saw a $1000 one on amazon a little while ago.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.