[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is how the story of He-Man ends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: He-Man finale.jpg (410 KB, 1500x767) Image search: [Google]
He-Man finale.jpg
410 KB, 1500x767
Really? This is how shit ends at long last as far as Mattel crafting a finale for the MOTU characters when given a chance?

Dear God that's shitty as fuck. And what the hell is up with "Demo-Man"? Who the hell is that?
>>
It's worse if you read the mini-comics: both Skeletor and He-Man are seconded by a bunch of F-List joke characters as their sidekicks.

Also Demo-Man is a ToyGuru bullshit addition to the canon. Basically Keldor didn't become Skeletor because of Hordak, he became Skeletor because Demo-Man possessed him after getting hit with acid.
>>
File: MOTUCDemoManConcept1.jpg (76 KB, 1000x1025) Image search: [Google]
MOTUCDemoManConcept1.jpg
76 KB, 1000x1025
>caring about the MOTUC story

But seriously, Demo Man is the demon Hordak fused with Keldor to save his life after he got burned by acid. Why do I know this shit

As for the toy, it's just a figure of the concept art for a villain from when MOTU was first being conceived in the 80's.
>>
>>5257226

spooky, i like it
>>
The Demo-Man figure is sweet, but the way that it was used to make such a weak ending to arguably the best fucking villain of the 80s cartoon golden era is just awful.
>>
>>5257200
>>
File: demo-man-motuc-review-5.jpg (72 KB, 800x571) Image search: [Google]
demo-man-motuc-review-5.jpg
72 KB, 800x571
>>5257237
It is a great figure, and the bonus Alcala Skeletor head is also awesome.
>>
>>5257276
Yeah, it made the Molarr pack worth getting, especially for latecomers like me. A $10 Skeletor from Big Lots is awesome, and a superior head that comes packed with an already cool ghoulish figure is even better.
>>
>>5257200
>seemingly ending the threat of Skeletor forever
>what he thought was his dying breath
Sure, that's the ending.
>>
File: NewAdventuresCartoon.jpg (80 KB, 600x454) Image search: [Google]
NewAdventuresCartoon.jpg
80 KB, 600x454
>>5257200
That story sounds awfully familiar...
>>
>>5257313
Spoiler Alert: Skeletor will never die. Not as long as you truly believe.
>>
>>5258460
Not really as the sidekicks in the mini comics are WORSE than the sidekicks from New Adventures....
>>
Sounds like He-Man fans are the ones who got taken to Trolla.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.