[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bionicle 2008 thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: MABH4Qw.png (150 KB, 218x234) Image search: [Google]
MABH4Qw.png
150 KB, 218x234
Bionicle 2008 thread?
>>
people only care about the new stuff
>>
>>5207279
I think most people favor G1, since G2's story isn't very interesting yet.

And 2008 was one of the worst years for Bionicle despite the story blowing its load after seven years.
>>
>>5207348
looking at the general they prefer the sturdy ccbs joints and all those new parts star wars introduced. noone cares about gears
>>
I can deal with the designs, and could care less about the story.
But The female sockets from around this time would break like crazy, which was never a problem before, or after.
>>
>>5207257
We don't need another bionicle thread right now.
Please, post your bionicle topics at: >>5200398
>>
>>5207414
this is for 2008 and before. everything else after is just absolute garbage. even the op is garbage
>>
File: 1399783041787.jpg (27 KB, 250x412) Image search: [Google]
1399783041787.jpg
27 KB, 250x412
I liked the story and the phantoka sets, the mistika sets were lacking but the titans and vehicles were awesome. Jetrax v6 might be one of my favorite bionicle sets of all time. The midax skyblasters were sick and felt powerful. The mistikas had some good parts in them. Tahu had some nice mocing parts and ive used gali's sight is pretty cool. Overall pretty good year not 2003 or 2007 but still good. The story hit the climax and was bloody beautiful after all this time after all this suffering the great spirit has finally been awakened. That ad sent shivers down my spine.
>>
>>5207257

Such a shit year doesn't deserve its own thread.
>>
>>5207416
>2009
>garbage
2009 was one of the best years
>>
>>5207359
>parts star wars introduced
>no one cares about gears
Is this b8?
>>
>>5207279
That's not true at all. It's what the Bionicle General primarily discusses now, since it's what has toys coming out, but if you look at the general at all you'll see that most people clearly prefer the old story and for the most part the older set designs.
>>
>>5207257
My favorite waves were 08, best aesthetics and story
>>
I don't get how people hate on the toa for not looking like their older counterparts. Toa upgrades almost never look like their previous versions with the exception of Kopaka's mask and maybe Tahu's.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.