[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toys for late teens / early 20s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: will-ping-pong.jpg (28 KB, 524x644) Image search: [Google]
will-ping-pong.jpg
28 KB, 524x644
Going to visit some cousins this christmas and i'm trying to plan ahead for some sweet gifts. I just got a new job which pays great so I'm willing to spend a hundred or two.

The cousins i'm visiting are 16, 21 and 23, and the two younger ones love games and watching twitch streams. There will also be parents and grandparents there...

They live out in the mountains so there's tons of open space. My first idea was a ping pong table but they're expensive and will get rained on. Any suggestions?
>>
File: w.jpg (614 KB, 1618x1080) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
614 KB, 1618x1080
>>
air hockey table
>>
Second idea was a trampoline but they apparently had one and it kept getting blown over in the wind.

My current idea is buying some of these light strike guns, basically lazer tag without the vests. They were sold at wal-mart but the company went out of business... The reviews are great. Guns seem to go for $40 each. I would buy 4, 3 for the cousins and then one for me that i would leave with them (enough for 2v2 after i leave)

Possible problems: too kiddy. Anyone have experience with these, or some other suggestions?
>>
File: photo-12.jpg (74 KB, 967x727) Image search: [Google]
photo-12.jpg
74 KB, 967x727
oops here's the picture
>>
>>5203050
Just get some NERF
>>
>>5203054
they have 11 acres of land. i really think the fun of playing something like airsoft games would be great
>>
>>5203038
Fleshlights
>>
File: 1Minecraft.jpg (139 KB, 1000x539) Image search: [Google]
1Minecraft.jpg
139 KB, 1000x539
>>5203038
>love games and watching twitch streams.
>>
>>5203038
If you get the ok from the parents, you could get them a couple of airsoft guns. But if anything goes wrong down the line you be the cousin forever known as he who facilitated the blinding of one the boys.
Get them one is of those nerf whistling ball/dart things, they're a good laugh. And you can't put a price on fun memories.
>>
>>5203038
>>5203050
Lazer guns for the home definitely has that stigma of being 'outdated' probably won't go over well. Maybe check out the new nerf rivals series?
>>
Depends what they like. Quads, cargo bikes, swimming pool, tennis/volleybal field, tent, sheep catching, beer still, vineyard, shed, castle, power tools, dolls of their vidja game, dolls of themselves, realdolls, blow up dolls, voodoo dolls, spanking paddles, handcuffs, party (board) games, open fire, augmented reality games, pond with psychedelic toads, actual swords, cave explorer kit, painting easels, ...
>>
>>5203048
le meme toys
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 615x717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 615x717
Lmao bringing them toys. You want to look more of a loser sperg than they believe you to be by now? Take them some fucking weed and get baked in the forest. Take some salvia and a torch lighter and fuck them up if they criticize your weak ass weed.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.