[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROBOT DAMASHII GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: Robot Damashii.png (15 KB, 400x120) Image search: [Google]
Robot Damashii.png
15 KB, 400x120
See first reply for links to images of upcoming releases and other helpful info!

Upcoming non-exclusive releases:
-Dragonar-2 Custom (Feb. 21st)
-V-Dash Gundam (Feb. 21st)
-Aura Battler Botune (Mar. 2015)
-Enhanced ZZ Gundam (Apr. 2015)
-Shining Gundam (Apr. 2015)
-Aura Battler Drumlo (May 2015)
-Gundam G-Self (May 2015)
-Hyaku Shiki (June 2015)

Current open Tamashii Web exclusive preorders:
►Order Deadline Feb. 22nd
-G-Defensor (May 2015)
-Nero Trainer (May 2015)
►Order Deadline TBA
-Crossbone X-1 Custom (June 2015)
-Master Gundam Option Set (June 2015)

Previous thread: >>4656830
>>
File: item_0000010903_KFruYrhi_06.jpg (110 KB, 712x570) Image search: [Google]
item_0000010903_KFruYrhi_06.jpg
110 KB, 712x570
>>4718148
Bandai's official RD page with images and release dates:

http://tamashii.jp/item_brand/robot_tamashii/

Excellent, comprehensive RD list:

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Gundam/index.php?showtopic=815
>>
File: 032.jpg (279 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
032.jpg
279 KB, 1200x900
Nero first outta the box.
>>
File: 057.jpg (237 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
057.jpg
237 KB, 1200x900
Backpack on! Love the binders and all the propellant tanks.
>>
File: 049.jpg (243 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
049.jpg
243 KB, 1200x900
Really dig this guy's rifle as well. Wish the Nero had a shield of some kind, though!
>>
File: 019.jpg (357 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
019.jpg
357 KB, 1600x900
And a rushed shot I took this afternoon of both Neros hanging out. They look absolutely awesome together! Really, really looking forward to the Trainer.
>>
Uh, this may be a dumb question but it's my first time in these threads.

When you say the Crossbone X-1 is exclusive, does that mean it's Japan only? Is there a good way to get one without paying double the listed price?
>>
File: 017.jpg (199 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
017.jpg
199 KB, 900x1200
>>4718182
Yes, exclusives are currently Japan only (though an English Tamashii site has been launched and there seems to be potential for RDs to be put up there). They are, however, very easy to order for the rest of the world.

Because the exclusives are made to order, anyone can preorder during the order period. You can preorder at your favorite middle-man service (Rider Proxy, Yokatta etc) or from select websites such as Nippon-Yasan.

Nippon-Yasan is nice because they do not require payment until they receive their stock and they give good options for combining orders. Here's their Crossbone listing:

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/gundam/10700-robot-damashii-side-ms-crossbone-gundam-x1-kai-full-action-ver.html

Another option is to wait for the RD to be released, and then wait for it to appear on Mandarake, which is a major second-hand hobby retailer. Below you can find a sampling of what they carry:

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/search.do?action=keyword&doujin=all&keyword=ROBOT%E9%AD%82&searchStrategy=keyword
>>
File: 036.jpg (277 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
036.jpg
277 KB, 1200x900
And speaking of the English Tamashii site, they actually have a couple RDs listed on the site already??!! They're all sold out though; did anyone see them in-stock? I'm wondering if they were maybe never in-stock and are simply just place holders.

Still, that's a great sign for the future! They've removed the questionnaire, so maybe they heard our cries for RDs.

http://shop.tamashii.jp/
>>
>>4718195

Oh wow, that's really helpful.

I guess the other dumb question I have is when does the ordering period end for X-1?
>>
>>4718214
Well as the OP says the deadline is still TBA, but it'll likely be the end of March or early May.
>>
>>4718226

Okay, thanks. Sorry for the dumb questions.
>>
>>4718229
No worries! We all gotta start somewhere.
>>
>>4718133
>dipping clear parts into Future to get rid of scratches
Thanks. It's daunting but I might try it eventually. It just sucks that I can't easily get that stuff here in Germany and the equivalent might be worse. Kind of weird that I think it's expensive when you get a huge bottle(1 litre I think) and at the same time I'm okay with spending so much money on toys.
>>4718136
>Nice pics.
Thank you!

Anyone know if the Zwarth will get a rerelease? I waited too long to get it from HLJ and I still don't know if I really want(ed) it. It did look sexy though.
>>
>>4718198
Oh geez, I forgot to check up on that as well. It kinda hurts to see that they offered the Shield Funnel Unicorn for 5500 yen when I got mine off Mandy back in November for I think 8000 yen.

Still, I'm really glad they're offering exclusives through their own site now. Hopefully the Crossbone X1 is offered through there as well!
>>
>>4718198
Quick question on the Unicorn with Funnel in your picture: How does the psychoframe color look in person? Is it more green than teal?
>>
File: crossbone.jpg (29 KB, 297x295) Image search: [Google]
crossbone.jpg
29 KB, 297x295
>>4718195
Apologies for the stupid question, but since they don't request payment until they get the stock, what are the odds that they will request shipping info upon order? I want to preorder this thing, but my apartment lease ends in May and as of this moment, I'm not sure if I'll be renewing it or moving.
>>
>>4718195
>>4719534
Also wondering if it's even worth trying to preorder. What are the odds of it being cheaper on mandy soon after? That's pretty steep for a figure, even though it's exclusive. Shenlong wasn't that expensive.
>>
>>4719078
Not him, but I own that RD and it's very green in person.
>>
>>4719534

All these Crossbone releases and still no shot lancer 2.0
>>
>>4719536
Exclusives are rarely cheaper after release because of their limited-run, made-to-order nature. Prices will rise over time with the popularity of the figure being the deciding factor in how fast. The exclusives you can get cheaper than retail price right now are ones the really bombed like the Vox units, or the Anti-Zega RDs (a shame because these are pretty cool figures). If it's Gundam then the price will only rise.
>>
>>4719542

Damn, I've never been a big fan of green.
>>
File: BA032.jpg (66 KB, 559x458) Image search: [Google]
BA032.jpg
66 KB, 559x458
FU Bandai! you give the model kit these all at once while we settle for incomplete option parts
>>
>>4719565
From experience, recolors don't tend to go up too much while original moulds do.
>>
>>4720098

then buy the model kit? I mean it looks good unpainted.
>>
>>4718166
Cool, I like the way the light is reflecting off their visors. Makes them look all glowy.
>>
>>4719534
Which one is that? I like the regular version, but the actual cloak part on this one is badass.
>>
>>4722178
It's the exclusive that's currently up for preorder.
>>
>>4722227
Where?
>>
>>4723661
see
>>4718195
>>
>>4718148
Full Metal Panic Belial is on sale at HLJ for 13.50 american dollars. Get at him, he's low stock.
>>
>>4725116
I got him during Christmas, if you want to do anything other than appreciate his ebikawa design and get an extra tamashii stage I'd skip it. Not much to do with him and he's fiddly as fuck>>4723675
>>
>>4725158
It's a bit of a pain to pose him, but he does look very nice, and posing him won't take the whole day. That being said, watch out for the spikes coming from the arms, and the one on the head.

The one on the head is specially thin, so be careful not to break it, or stab yourself with it.
>>
>>4725158
I feel the same way about my Brave Commander.
>>
File: 002.jpg (292 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
292 KB, 1200x900
>>4718444
> Kind of weird that I think it's expensive when you get a huge bottle(1 litre I think) and at the same time I'm okay with spending so much money on toys.
Hah, I know the feeling.

And the Zwarth is still available on HLJ, and it's on sale to boot! It's showing as 'Low Stock' though, so you'll have to decide quickly.

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN987766/Act

I'm doubtful it will ever get reissued, while the Dunbine itself was very popular, the Zwarth seemed to be a rather slow seller.

>>4719078
>>4719542
Yeah, as anon said it's distinctly a darker green in-person. Any teal-ness is probably just an effect of light reflecting off the metallic finish.
>>
File: 001.jpg (269 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
269 KB, 1200x900
>>4719534
>>4719536
If ordering from Nippon-Yasan, you're required to enter your shipping info when placing the pre-order. If you can line up your new place by March, orders should still be open on NY at that time.

It's tough to guess exactly how Mandarake will price the Crossbone after its release, but as the above-anon said it's usually a good bet to figure that the figure will at least hold its original preorder price. Because the Crossbone exclusive is including its iconic cloak, I think there's a strong possibility that the figure will be priced higher than normal.

Also, it's not just a matter of the item showing up on Mandy, but also being able to order it! For example there have been 5 Neros that have been put up on Mandy, and nearly all of them sold out immediately (and at a considerable mark-up as well!). Ultimately, I think if it's something you absolutely, definitely want in your collection, then it's worth pre-ordering. This assures you a figure and at a minimal mark up over the original preorder price.

If you're OK with the possibility that you may have to pay a premium price later on or even miss out entirely, then wait it out! I've done this for a couple exclusives and ended up saving a nice amount over what I would have paid if I preordered.
>>
>>4728332
>the Zwarth seemed to be a rather slow seller.

Yeah, that's on WESTERN stores and stores that sell to other countries.
>>
>>4720098
That's from an EXCLUSIVE model kit you retard
>>
>>4719623
The Tamashii Nations 2013 exclusive one has a much fainter mint green. As a bonus, the white is painted and sparkles.
>>
>>4728447
I now officially brand HLJ as a western market orientated store since not too many Japanese people buy from them due to their relatively low discount. That means I will get my Dunbine stuff from there since they will be sold out easily from Japan market orientated stores.
>>
>>4729999
Good to know.
>>
>>4729999

>>TFW private warehouse up again and literally nothing else I want or need on the site (i've checked 100 times)
>>
Someone sell me on Zwarth.
>>
>>4730786
He's cool.
>>
>>4730786
Huge, Black, and Sexy.
>>
>>4730829
Um...I don't think you're describing an RD, anon.
>>
File: 006.jpg (471 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
471 KB, 1600x900
>>4730786
>>4730869
Anon's assessment in >>4730829 is actually quite accurate!

The Zwarth has some serious weight in-hand. Because President's Day is the perfect day to spend weighing action figures, I broke out the scale and found that the Zwarth weighs more than three times the GM Sniper II (7 oz to 2.2 oz, both weighed as configured, less the stand). That is almost half a pound of robot and damashii in one single figure!

The black is absolutely gorgeous in-hand as well. Bandai used a mix of matte and gloss finished plastic that simply looks superb. Accented with the textured red details and the striking clear-blue wings, and you have one seriously sexy RD. Articulation is excellent, with tons of moving parts (including individually moveable toes and poseable crotch gun turrets!) and overall good range of motion.

The Zwarth's mass, however, is also its main weakness. As you might expect, the figure is incredibly back heavy. Also, the waist ball joint is just barely strong enough to support it; if you balance things just right it will hold nicely, but get things slightly off-balance and the figure will fall backwards at the waist. This makes the Zwarth a bit difficult to mess around with, as you've always got to maintain that perfect center of mass to keep things upright (or use a stand to help support the back).

Even considering that weakness though, the Zwarth is an overwhelmingly attractive looking mecha and it's imposing size makes it very impressive in person. If you love how the Zwarth looks, I would recommend picking him up.
>>
>>4718153
So nice
>>
>>4718153
That shit better come with Flame Throwers.
>>
File: P6212838.jpg (229 KB, 1000x906) Image search: [Google]
P6212838.jpg
229 KB, 1000x906
>>4731225

Zwarth is really, REALLY awesome. If not for the lack of diecast, it'd feel more like an SOC than a Robot damashii. Love the way the cockpit opens.

Tilting the crotch forward (down) will eliminate the waist problem -- upper torso won't have any more room to tilt back.

The hinge for the aura convertors/wings on the back will still give way if I pick the Zwarth up too quickly though. No good way that I've found to tighten the joints either.

Still, really great bot. Not as playable as the Billbine and Dunbine, but a sweet piece of battler just the same. If the Botune and Drumlo keep this level of quality up, holy shit, life will be good.
>>
>>4731351

Also, just noticed the other day after having the thing since it first came out... The control console in the Billbine tilts forward.

Aura Battler Dunbine RD's kick so much ass.
>>
>>4731351
I nabbed the Zwarth when it was cheap on Amazon recently. Definetly a really cool mech, it's like a black, (more) buglike Sazabi. My only gripe with it is that it should have some sort of ratchet or click to lock the giant backpack in the up or down position.

Another bonus, articulated dick guns.
>>
>>4729999
Are you Japanese? What RDs sell and which don't?
>>
Does Bandai ever reissue SRC's or am I shit out of luck once it sells out?

Paying scalper prices on the 'second hand' market is hurting my wallet.
>>
>>4731734
I know the Mazinger bros got a reissue, but I don't think reissues are common for the line. What are you looking to get exactly?
>>
>>4732128
If you browse
http://tamashii.jp/item_brand/superrobot_chogokin/
They have the re-issue date listed. Seems like the Mazingers, GGG and Alt Eisen so far.
>>
>>4732128
Genesic Gao Gai Gar, Daizyujin and Shin Mazinger.

Found Gunbuster and Gao Gai Gar for a decent price from Mandarake, but not the last two.

Dont know if GGGG is worth the 8000/10000 yen from Mandy though.
>>
Anyone have the Hi-Nu with diecast parts? How are the joints? Are they done like Metal Build joints?

I'm one of those really disappointed with the vanilla RD Hi-Nu but I don't want to spring dosh for a potential floppy mess in the making.
>>
>>4732233
Genesic GGG and Mazinkaiser non chrome were among the two most popular SRC that got sold out easily post release and price only went up above amiami price back to full price.

Shin Getter is also pretty expensive now.

Getter 1 was cheap within the first 3 months but it should be going up soon.

With Genesic GGG, I think it is best to buy Gaofighgar and Gaogaigar as well or else they look a bit meaningless.
>>
File: retard.jpg (34 KB, 551x549) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
34 KB, 551x549
>>4732317
I have Gao Gai Gar + Victory Key Set 5 on the way and snagged up GaoFighGar when it was going at discount for about 35 bucks online. That's why I want to get Genesic.

Mightgaine and J-Decker are easy pickings (for now) so completing the Braves doesnt seem to be too much a hassle (again, for now)

Shin Mazinger Z has been elusive for a price I'm willing to pay and fuck if I'm gonna miss out on SKL to complete my Mazinger line. I was just looking at prices and holy shit, Grendizer's skyrocketed to ridiculous amounts.

As for the Getters, I kind of want them, but not really a priority. Though maybe I should add them to my shopping list so the pain of paying more than too much doesnt happen.

>mfw didnt get the SRC Getter on Hobby Search sale.
>or the Dino Getters
>>
>>4732342
I bought my Getter 1 for about 4500 yen from Hong Kong as it was overstocked there but I think the price is just going to go up in Japan.

Might skip Black Getter as the price is likely to fall due to the lack of Tomahawks.

Genesic Gaogaigar has been regarded as the masterpiece of SRC by Bandai.

I like the Brave series, but both the Mightgaine and J Decker have been mediocre. Too bad they aren't releasing the rest of the Brave series. I would get Exkaizer and Da Garn in a heartbeat.

There were plans to release Getter 2 and 3 so I have my fingers crossed. I skipped Shin Getter as I never liked the design, though i do have the Revoltech version.

Mazinkaiser non chrome is more popular and more expensive than the chromed version. If you like a more conservative interpretation, pick the SRC one over the future Riobot. Though, the riobot has a more humanoid sleek proportion like the Revoltech one. The SRC is one of the few wider ones.

Mazingers are always expensive even after they got reissued. Grendizer is now around 8000 and the best way to get it is to preorder the web exclusive one which comes with the flying saucer. However, the only drawback is that it omits the rocket punch effect and the saucer itself is all plastic.
>>
Can someone answer this question for me? I know there have been a lot of SoC GaoGaiGar sets, but was Goldymarg in robot form ever released? I can't find an answer anywhere, or any trace of it.
>>
>>4732289

I've got it.

The joints are really tight. The only issue I have with it is that it doesn't include funnel display parts.
>>
>>4732289
>I'm one of those really disappointed with the vanilla RD Hi-Nu

Could you post your specific reasons? I found one online and was thinking about ordering it, but i would like to hear your complaints about it.
>>
File: rgz-91.jpg (55 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
rgz-91.jpg
55 KB, 400x400
So what one mobile suit from the entire Gundam franchise do you guys want to see the most that hasn't been announced?

I would REALLY love a RE-GZ RD. It's one of my favorite designs that seems to always get over-shadowed by the Nu Gundam. The GP-01Fb runs a close second.

In the Ver Ka line, I would love a ZetaPlus C1. I hope they keep making Sentinel designs.
>>
File: 90b5562c.jpg (90 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
90b5562c.jpg
90 KB, 1024x819
Zwarth-bump.
>>
>>4732606

EX-S to go with the Neros. The FIX Figuration is great but they don't really look right together.

Barring that, some of the weirder Advance of Zeta stuff or almost all of the suits from G-Reco, but these are pipe dreams.

EX-S might happen though.
>>
>>4732781
Is Aura Battlers a good show? How 'dumb' and cliched is it compared to say 00? Seems like an interesting premise to be honest.
>>
File: C7648BD0.webm (423 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
C7648BD0.webm
423 KB, 640x480
>>4732807
Watch it.
>>
>>4732823

TOMINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
>>
>>4732823
Did they stab a baby?
>>
File: a7d58a75.jpg (159 KB, 1280x855) Image search: [Google]
a7d58a75.jpg
159 KB, 1280x855
>>4732807

Compared to 00? Really?

I mean, it's way the fuck better than 00.

First 10 eps get a little slow at times, but beyond that the story builds nicely. By halfway through you know shit's gonna get real. And by the end, damn. Just, damn.

One of my favorite series. But then, I also love Ideon and Zeta Gundam. Take that as you will.
>>
>>4732842

No, they ordered takeout.
>>
>>
Airbrake.
>>
>>
>>4732854

Why didn't he just move out of the way?
>>
>>4732848
Thank god!
Damn I feel like I really need to get Zwarth now...
>>
>>4732854
I thought this was set in some medieval world?
>>
>>4732865
Do you want it ruined for you?
>>
>>4732865

the MC came from our Earth and landed in a parallel world with the insect armors and such, judging from that there's a bit of bouncing back and forth.
>>
File: 2dea0dd4.jpg (97 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
2dea0dd4.jpg
97 KB, 1024x819
All dem aura vents.
>>
File: be8f8963.jpg (110 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
be8f8963.jpg
110 KB, 1280x1024
>>
File: 8-1.jpg (156 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
8-1.jpg
156 KB, 1280x850
>>
>>4732865
Shit.
I'm sorry I didn't realize this was kinda a spoiler.

The earliest things I ever saw of Dunbine included models of the aura battlers fighting jets.
>>
>>4732606
The O and Quebely

A Bertigo from Gundam X (I'll take it any way I can though, kit or figure)

The rest of the shuffle alliance

Exia and 00 Raiser 2.0

V2 Gundam rerelease with AB parts

More G-Reco suits, especially things that probably won't get HGs

More Sunrise mecha from the 80's in, general we need Xabungle, Dougram, Layzner, Votoms, etc
>>
>>4732807
>Worrying about a show being "dumb" or "cliched"

I don't think Mecha anime is for you, pal
>>
Is this the place to ask this? I'm looking for good figures of the Vehicle Machines/Symmetrical Dockers from GaoGaiGar. Preferably ones that can transform/combine. Are the old DX toys my only choice?
>>
>>4732606
They seem to avoid a lot of transformable designs except for the Aegis, ZZ and Zeta. RD is not a transformable line since they focus on articulation and sculpt.

Sometimes a transformable character will still have poorer articulation that a non transformable character even if the figure is non transformable. One perfect example is the RD Zeta Gundam. Maybe people are just too used to the past attempts.
>>
>>4733141
The Re-GZ doesnt really transform more than the Wing Gundam does. You just fold the knees and elbows, tuck them in and stick the BWS on.
>>
>>4733141
There's plenty of successful transforming RDs. Off the top of my head I can think of Wing & Wing Zero Gundam, Epyon, and Billbine.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (93 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
93 KB, 600x600
>>4732781
>mfw this exists

I want it inside me
>>
>>4733324
Not sure about Billbine but putting their pants on their head and turning to face the other way is hardly a transformation.
>>
>>4733324

You know what pissed me off? Aegis didn't transform.
>>
>>4733805
Aegis has an actual transformation, do you know how involved it is?
>>
>>4734207
The hg can do it, why can't this damashi?
>>
File: KOT10953.jpg (59 KB, 752x564) Image search: [Google]
KOT10953.jpg
59 KB, 752x564
>>4732923
>Combine
The Super Robot Chogokin version of Choryujin and Gekiryujin can split and mix, but they can't transform. Non-transformable figures of their individual robot modes are available.

>Transform
Kotobukiya has one under their D-style line of model kits.
>>
>>4732606
I love the ReGZ
never got around to building the HG though, still sitting up in my closet.
>>
File: 10083950a9.jpg (559 KB, 990x986) Image search: [Google]
10083950a9.jpg
559 KB, 990x986
>>4734224
I think they just gave up.

For some reason, they can't add transformation joints or introduce locking mechanisms. Thus for earlier transformable RDs, they introduced a ton of minor parts you have to swap out during transformation. e.g. the six small pieces in the bottom right of this pic.

You end up with unstable and finicky figures in both modes.
>>
>>4733158
>>4733158
I think Re-GZ's transformation is simple enough, I'm just wondering if the BWS will be released as a separate P-Bandai exclusive because BANDAI.
>>
>>4734224
Because the entire fucking torso opens up and rearranges itself

Why don't you get the HG?
>>
>>4734267
>because BANDAI

Do you want to pay an extra $20-30 for an accessory you'll use once?
>>
>>4734300
why can't the damashi be better than a stupid plastic model? Especiallly when it cots three times as much
>>
>>4734309
>Especiallly when it cots three times as much

That "cost" goes to the paint apps, metal pins, and Chink slaves working in the sweatshops to make your toy.

Cost =/= engineering. With that being said, RD's are made to emphasis articulation over everything else, even at the cost of the sculpt. HG's are made to look and work like the lineart. They both have very different priorities.
>>
>>4734316
>That "cost" goes to the paint apps, metal pins, and Chink slaves working in the sweatshops to make your toy.

None of which apply to model kits, I might add. It's just the raw cost of the plastic and the development/mold tooling. Which is why it's so much cheaper.
>>
>>4733650
I think the black one(finally ordered it!) looks better but they both look hot. Is the off-white one even from the show or is it just a random recolor?>>4732922
Nah, it's okay. I do have some tolerance and like I said I really enjoyed 00 and that had its fair share of absolute bullshit moments.
>>
>>4734518
The white one does appear in the show briefly as a personal machine of a female pilot after the Zwarth got mass produced in limited numbers. From the top of my head, it only appeared in one scene for roughly 30 seconds.

>>4734309
Action figures have better plastic. ABS is more durable than PS. Nowadays, Robot Damashiis tend to have better proportions than their HG counterparts, with the exception of a few high tier HGs.
>>
File: 1.jpg (82 KB, 700x522) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
82 KB, 700x522
> Robot Damashiis tend to have better proportions than their HG counterparts, with the exception of a few high tier HGs.

It is really a hit or miss.
AGE's suits, the HG is clearly more accurate than the RD. But you also got situation like HGUC F91. With the wing series, the current HG is definitely more streamlined, RD is too stylized.

With that being say though, I did pick up a RD space leo and Tallgees for 20 and 23 bucks (they are on sale. They are originally 30 and 45) First since the release of the Crossbone vanguard grunts. I really have to say I definitely would buy more RD if the price is more competitive. The price inflation from the MSIA/HCM to RD is really ridiculous specially when at this moment there is no line of robot figures (not counting model) that is aimed at kids beside the cheap candle toy Assault kingdom.
>>
>>4734604
Where is that Tallgeese on sale at?
>>
File: 1424259686175.jpg (189 KB, 1280x956) Image search: [Google]
1424259686175.jpg
189 KB, 1280x956
>>4734620
Here is a pic (someone posted image to troll the Robot Damashii fans but lets ignore that here.) The store is in Taipei. I am not too sure whether the shop is doing this to clear up its inventory or it is just having a Chinese new year sale.

There is still one L-Gaim Mark 2 left when I left the shop today. It's going for about 33, not sure whether to pick it up or not, I have not see the show yet but am a big tomino "fan." The Lagrange mech is also looking decently priced but lets just say the second season killed any motivation of spend anything more than 10 for the show.

Funny story, I also picked up the Bandai model stormtrooper on the same floor. The shop owner told me to keep low profile for the kit is not suppose to be released in Taiwan due to someone (Hasbro? Disney?) is using the star wars license blocking official importation of the Bandai star wars kits.
>>
>>4734635
>o looking decently price
Wow, everything is overstocked.

When I was in Hong Kong couple of weeks ago, their prices were similar to amiami's plus a little. so saves on shipping as it is included in the plane ticket.

There was even a store that sourced stock from mandarake sells it at a margin. I could even see the mandarake price label. All of Hong Kong's web exclusives were more expensive than buying from mandarake+ shipping etc.

Though I did get Harrison's Skull heart Ver. F91 for 5250 yen so I saved on shipping. Most other places in Hong Kong sold it for 6000 yen.
>>
>>4734572
>The white one does appear in the show briefly as a personal machine of a female pilot after the Zwarth got mass produced in limited numbers. From the top of my head, it only appeared in one scene for roughly 30 seconds.

It was seen more often than that, but not much. I've often wondered why Musiy switched to a different Battler so quickly. I don't think you ever see her Zwarth get damaged.
>>
>>4734234
>Kotobukiya has one under their D-style line of model kits.
Some partsforming is required, like putting on the combiner hands, and switching the twins' backpacks if you wanna transform them.
>>
>>4734691
I remember her using the white one to down an F-15 and then maybe in one of the duels against Show and Marvel. She later switched to a regular vermillion colored Zwarth. She also spent a fair bit of time on the Bubley.
>>
is the RD Crossbone X-3 out?
>>
File: ban960611.jpg (26 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
ban960611.jpg
26 KB, 600x450
>>4736144
About 5 years ago.
>>
>>4736163
I mean the new one
>>
>>4736167
My apologies. ;_;
>>
>>4736167
>not just having tamashii.jp bookmarked
>>
>>4734635
For $33 L-Gaim MK.II is a steal, you get a lot of RD for the price
>>
My Codal m and Codal weapon set came in today. Goddamn, it's beautiful. The weapon set really makes it really stand out. Gotta figure out a way to display all the weapons now.
>>
Since we recently talked about Aura Battler Dunbine I wanted to know what the best sub is but didn't get an answer on /m/(http://boards.4chan.org/m/thread/12136158).

What do you guys recommend?
>>
>>4736862
I think the official subs are all you can get. They aren't great, but you should be fine as long as you aren't too thrown off when they change the spellings of some character's names halfway through.
>>
Anywhere I can get the GaoGaiGar DX vehicle machines for non-rape prices?
>>
>>4736986
Would you mind checking this out for me to see if they are official?
http://kissanime.com/Anime/Aura-Battler-Dunbine/Episode-001?id=20909
Would it be worth it to torrent the series? It's 360p but it's really old...
>>
So I picked up an RD Zaku II at an anime convention this past weekend.

Man, I just love this RD. I really like the proportions on this one. I like how it's a little on the chubbier side. It really gives it that cartoon look. All the hardpoints and weapons make for great playability, too. My only nitpicks are that the shields can get in the way a bit when mounted on the shoulder, and that the machine gun seems small to me.

Also, I know I've heard a lot about how fiddly the Gouf Custom can be, but I can't help but feel like he would compliment my Zaku II well.
>>
>>4736862
The dub is surprisingly good. The first few episodes are rough cause the VA's are still figuring out how to voice their characters but past that it's a dub gem
>>
>>4737585
>Anonymous 02/19/15(Thu)14:08:50 No.473

Shrug. I've never had issues with the gouf- some people have, though, but I've simply never had any issues with the gouf aside from the fiddle gatling guns. They're no better than the Unicorn's, though. So, really, pick it up if you have the chance- it should be cheap since it's an older RD release, and has recently been reissued.
>>
Probably a dumb question, but I'm new to RD, and only recently started collecting ones for series I like, mostly Gundams and Code Geass.
When do upcoming products usually get announced?
>>
>>4737637

No particular dates for announcements. It's really just when bandai feels like doing it.
>>
>>4737637
New stuff often gets first listed in hobby magazine scans near the end of each month. We have the catalog through June, so the July stuff will probably get listed in a week or two.
>>
>>4737585

The Gouf Custom is mostly fiddly in the sense that its highly modular like the Zaku and the shoulders in particular, due to their size, can pop off if you're not careful. Or the Gattling weapon/shield assemblies can come slightly disconnected if you're not careful. Nothing that bad, just means you need to be careful and might need to reattach a few things if it falls off a shelf.
>>
File: 2014082901l.jpg (151 KB, 923x755) Image search: [Google]
2014082901l.jpg
151 KB, 923x755
>>4737718
>>4737744
so basically just keep an eye on stuff like this thread and such. Gotcha.

And about the prototypes, how likely are some figures to get released ad such? Pic related features three display RDs that I hope will get releases, but I know that usually isn't the case from what I've heard. I already know that one Geass RD, the Bradford has been canceled in the past.
>>
>>4737585
The Gouf is just as well executed as the Zaku, except it has an unnecessarily complex gatling gun that hates staying together when touched. The modularity and desire to have as many small separate pieces as possible backfired on the figure (who'da thunk it?), but it's nothing more than an inconvenience. It's still great hand candy.
>>
>>4737807

It's so so.

They release whatever they damn well please, and it's known. I know we waited years for Full Cloth Crossbone.

I'm still waiting on info for the Cross Ange para mails they showed off a while back. but that wasn't too long ago.

If it's gundam, probably gonna get released. If it's not, just keep an eye out.
>>
>>4737843
I certainly will. RDs have really caught my eye. As you said, Gundam will probably get release.

I'll still keep an eye out. Hopefully with Akito out this year, Geass will get some love.
What are the odds of a canceled figure getting a release eventually?
>>
>>4737852

Probably never. We saw so many things for the RD line before, but I can't really say they were cancelled. They don't flat out publicly announce that.

If you want to follow RD announcements period, try just keeping an eye on the Tamashii web-page. For magazine scans, atleast gundam, places like gundamguy always post info on RD releases.
>>
>>4737894
Still waiting for blue destiny, one of the only things from it's show that wasn't produced.

When's the OYW OVA coming out? I want it already.
>>
>>4737932

It's screening soon. but hits blu-ray in what, May?

That'll push some 0079-related stuff. (albeit with new designs, if they decide to make any of the sorts.)
>>
>>4737953
That's what I'm thinking and hoping for. May was when it was first shown off, so I hope it's out by then, also want a new zaku mold.
>>
Z'Gok, Gelgoog, Dom, Kampfer, Hygogg, Acguy, Gouf, when?
>>
>>4737989
>Hygogg, Kampfer

Please don't get my hopes up like that.

>>4737973
I feel like they would really only make a new Zaku mold for Char's, and leave it at that. Especially if it were to follow the Origins OVA designs closely.
>>
>>4737953
>(albeit with new designs

Hopefully straight from the Manga
>>
>>4737953
If we get Origin stuff, I want Sayla's GM
>>
>>4738040
>a new mold of Char's Zaku
>won't match the already released Zaku
M-my OCD!
>>
>>4738040
>I feel like they would really only make a new Zaku mold for Char's, and leave it at that.
I was thinking that too, but once you've got that, you're only a few retools away from getting seven different ace colored zuits, which people would eat up.
>>4738040
>Hygogg, Kampfer
Jesus, I wish
>>
>>4737989
>>4738040
>>4738070
Would Kampfer be the most hardpoint'ed RD to date? I hope I'm not alone in wanting to make a monstrous combined 2x Bazooka/Shotgun/Panzerfaust hardpoint mega weapon.
>>
>>4738070
You say that about the Zaku's, but what kept them from going that route with the original Zaku II? Hell, I found it odd they didn't include a alternate head piece with a commander's fin with the green Zaku, let alone the fact they didn't milk the mold for AT LEAST a Char's custom.

But I'm glad there are others out there that want such great designs like Hygogg and Kampfer to get an RD. I could see Kampfer happening, but Hygogg seems like a shot in the dark. That's like me also wanting a Guncannon Mass Production type.

>>4738102
Honestly, I don't see it this way. I figure Kampfer would have all the same hardpoints that he usually does, just made to be compatible with what the Zaku II and Gouf Custom already use. Although I could see them incorporating more on the weapons themselves, or including some new connection pieces so that making odd combinations could still work.
>>
>>4738155
>but Hygogg seems like a shot in the dark
Stranger things have happened. I look at the Kapool and believe nothing is off the table.
>>
Here is another question: what would you advise to be the best way to store parts when not in use?
Starting to accumulate a bit and want to keep pieces for different mecha separate.
>>
>>4738307

I still use the boxes. Sorry if it's trashy, but those trays keep every thing nice and tiday for me and RD boxes aren't much bigger than a 400 pg book, so I drop it on a box shelf.
>>
>>4738343
Put most of them in storage, since the amount(I currently own 20+ with more on the way) was starting to take up a lot of space, and my room isn't the most spacious.
So now I'm trying to figure out a good alternative.
>>
>>4738358

I'd suggest a spacey tacklebox that has enough roomspace per drawer to put in ALL the accessories. Doesn't have to be a tacklebox, but anything with small-ish drawers.
>>
>>4738374
That might work. I'll start looking into one
>>
File: 012.jpg (244 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
012.jpg
244 KB, 900x1200
Loving all this Hygogg love! I distinctly remember yelling "AWESOME!" when they appeared in the Rise from the Ashes game, haha.

>>4731351
Ooh, good tip about the waist.

>>4732606
Re-GZ would be awesome. Geara Doga would also be wonderful (in Sleeves scheme as well!). It's way too hard to pick one, but if I was forced to choose... I'd still pick two because it'd be a tie between Ex-S and the Hygogg. I also really want a Delta Plus, Jesta, and Rebawoo.

>>4732853
That's an awesome detail.

>>4738102
Be tough to topple the Savage; 10 hardpoints on the guy!
>>
>>4738155
>You say that about the Zaku's, but what kept them from going that route with the original Zaku II?
I don't think it sold that well, I mean, the zaku sniper sold pretty well from what I saw, but not the og hardpoints zaku. Gundam looked like it did alright though, it got like three exclusive versions.
>But I'm glad there are others out there that want such great designs like Hygogg and Kampfer to get an RD. I could see Kampfer happening, but Hygogg seems like a shot in the dark.
I know, the hy-gogg barely got anything, only recently got a HG kit worth a damned and still no mg. Kampfer is on a lot of people's want lists, and I think damashiii would make him right. I'm still holding out hope that we get the blue destiny, and full bernian, destiny especially, since it was a huge cocktease for me. It's my favorite suit and it previewed on my birthday, grew up readin the first book over and over again, pages are falling out of it now from the years. First time I saw anime boobs.
>>4738343
I got these tiny boxes from the dollar store, looks like mini tupperware. seals up nice, and stacks too, you can get a similar thing from staples too.
>>4738102
>Would Kampfer be the most hardpoint'ed RD to date?
I hope not, or that they can be concealed. I'd want him kitted out with the twin zooks though. One of my favorite suits.
>>
>>4738307
I keep the boxes. I don't have an incredible amount of figures so it's well contained to one little storage shelf in my closet. The boxes are basically custom fit storage containers for the parts, so I don't see why I would not use them and get rid of them.
>>
Okay, so I'm ordering some RD's off of Mandarake for the first time. I've seen tons of people say that they just use SAL and not EMS, so I went SAL... Is this risky? I live in the US, by the way.
>>
>>4738926
It'll probably just take longer. Most people, myself included, prefer EMS because we feel squeamish about SAL's lack of insurance. I've never had an actual problem with SAL though, I just don't trust the US postal service not to lose my mail.
>>
>>4739013
Ah. I've only used EMS before but this one wasn't too time sensitive to get to me, though it does have some things I'd rather not have lost/destroyed while shipping...
>>
>>4739086

They have RSAL for that reason. You can get insurance through that, but it's just slow. as expected.
>>
File: f2051.jpg (286 KB, 856x792) Image search: [Google]
f2051.jpg
286 KB, 856x792
Season 2 Ryujinmaru and Titans colors Gundam MK II are the exclusives for July.
>>
>>4741183
>Titans colors Gundam MK II are the exclusives
I fucking knew it. When are we going to get a better shot of it, and what are the standard releases?
>>
>>4741184
>what are the standard releases?
Not in the magazine from what I've seen. I guess Bandai wants to announce them separately this month.
>>
>>4741222
Alright then

C'MON UC RD
>>
>>4741183
>Shinsei Ryuujinmaru
>TWSE
FUCKING BANDAI
>>
>>4741183
I won't be buying three of them, but I definitely want one Titan Mk II.
>>
File: Byakko Ryujinmaru.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Byakko Ryujinmaru.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>4741235
Season 2 isn't very popular. Honestly I think the Wataru 2 stuff will kill the Wataru line, almost nobody is going to want Gekimaru. It's a shame too, season 3 has awesome designs.
>>
>>4741251
When i was a kid, I was mainly familiar with Wataru 2 and almost collected the entire model kit line.

I think given that Wataru 1 Robot Damashis are self warmers, web exclusive approach would be better so they will only produce enough to meet the demand of the niche nostalgia fans .
>>
>>4741367
Makes sense. The rest of the cast never really fights much which I'll bet contributes to their poor sales. It is kind of sad how many of the RD lines have been banished to exclusive status now. There's like 3-4 lines that are only getting exclusives now.
>>
What would you guys say are good Gundam RDs? Trying to make a list of ones to get/look out for. I mean, muh nostalgia is compelling me to get Wing ones with Wing Zero and Deathscythe so far, and I've got God and Master(Shining preordered), but want to know what I should prioritize.
>>
>>4741396
L Gaim, Tamashii Spec, and some others. Most likely all secondary characters from Dragonar.

Odd thing is, they have displayed some exhibits of Vifam lately.
>>
>>4742374
Wing ones are all good, but you're late to the game so prices are nuts

Basically, with the exception of old releases, or aesthetic choices that you don't like, there aren't any bad RDs in gundam tbh.
>>
>>4742374
Not trying to hijack the thread, but I have an Altron gundam and Deathscythe Hell I'm wanting to get rid of. Not sure if you'd be interested or not. They are great figures though.
>>
>>4742618
Oh, I'm aware. I'm late to the game on RDs, and have to pick up a lot of the ones I want secondary, not just Gundam. Just that there are so many more Gundam than others. Want to at least get the other 4 Gundams, particularly Epyon, and a Wing Zero Custom at some point afterwards.

Anyway, good to hear that most are good. I also have 00 on the way with an 0 Raiser, so I'm probably gonna look into getting at least the other 3 season 2 Gundams.

>>4742720
I already have Deathscythe Hell, forgot to specify since I forgot they did release one of the regular.
As for Altron, depends on condition and price.
>>
>>4742755
Send me an email at [email protected]
>>
>>4742770
Alright. I'll get in touch with you a little later when I get home.
>>
File: crossange.jpg (96 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
crossange.jpg
96 KB, 480x272
Cross Ange RD announced, looks like its able to transform. Release around in August.

http://crossange.com/news/88.html
>>
>>4743670
Hard to say if pre-orders will close within the first minute but I don't think their intended supply would be as much as the G-Self even though it is a contemporary mecha protagonist.
>>
>>4741251
Man did Sunrise get good animation for their shows back then. Wataru, Ryu Knight, and Brave all got amazing animators.
>>
>>4743670
Even dismissing all the comparisons people made about Cross Ange and Gundam Seed, I REALLY thought that was the Freedom Gundam from the thumbnail. It's that iconic pose of his where he flaunts his wings.
>>
>>4743670
Transformable? Great alternative to the Macross DX Chogokin line.
>>
>>4743670
nice
>>
File: victory12.jpg (148 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
victory12.jpg
148 KB, 1280x1024
Head definitely didn't turn out to well.

Old one was fine, no clue why'd they'd change it.
>>
>>4743809

I like the new head sculpt, honestly. Since I own a V2 (Buster), it changes it just a tad.
>>
>>4743711
Same. I got excited for a second, since I actually like the original Freedom, much more than Strike Freedom.
>>
>>4743670
I like the design. I'll probably grab one if it ends up shelf-warming. How likely to people think that is?

Also Bandai needs to release their current RDs while the show is on air. They're missing a lot of sales judging by how prices have skyrocketed on all the Fafner stuff.
>>
File: BAN150803[1].jpg (80 KB, 1023x583) Image search: [Google]
BAN150803[1].jpg
80 KB, 1023x583
>>4743670

Guessing nothing short of a shinki's gonna fit in that seat.

Shucks.

Now when do we get Salamander's?
>>
>>4744393
in b4
- web exclusive propulsion effect
- web exclusive gold version
- web exclusive red version
- web exclusive blue version
- web exclusive black version

sheesh
>>
>>4744393
I hope it comes with special piss stained seats
>>
File: I fucked you're waifu.webm (3 MB, 550x416) Image search: [Google]
I fucked you're waifu.webm
3 MB, 550x416
>>4744463

Thank you Unicorn.
>>
>>4744463
>>4744469
I don't think it will be THAT bad, but the propulsion effects, if they make them, should be included with the normal villkiss, since it will barely have any extras to begin with (hands, rifle and MA mode)
I also doubt the show is popular enough to make them release more than 2 or 3 robots
>>
>>4744477
>I also doubt the show is popular enough

>has lesbians
>pseudo rape scenes
>Piss
>Lesbians
>fan service

It's a piece of shit, and the Nips are loving it
>>
>>4744529
It doesn't really have lesbians like that. Most of the girls are straight and the actual gay ones aren't even main characters. The Blurays sold a shitload but they had an amazing Nana Mizuki event included. i'm talking about being worth more than the Bluray themselves. Wait until the second one before we declare it wildly popular. It doesn't even get fanart or doujin.
>>
>>4744542
V2 sold like half of what V1 sold. The event ticket was the reason it did so well. Glad they are making at least 1 mech. Since they all share a similar mold we can hopefully get like 3 regular releases before a dozen exclusives.
>>
>>4743809
Dayum, glad I have two sets of the original version + dash pack. I don't like those Okawara styled prominent red eye lids sticking out.

Meanwhile, I haven't opened my V2 and not intending the Assault Buster. I will opt for the HGUC Assault Buster as it is the best looking V2 in years.
>>
>>4743809
You know what is the smart thing to do? I will buy the new one as it self warms since the grey plastic is refreshing as it avoids oxidisation, then I will replace it with my Hexa heads. Oh oops, the colors won't match since the Hexa head is white.

However, I also have like two MG bodies, so I'll end up having tons of V Gundams.
>>
File: rd-cherudimsaga.jpg (203 KB, 1024x742) Image search: [Google]
rd-cherudimsaga.jpg
203 KB, 1024x742
>>4742755
The regular Cherudim's not good from what I've heard. If you can find it for a good price get the Cherudim SAGA version since that one apparently (again, I don't have it ;_;) fixes a lot of the problems of the first.
>>
A little off topic, but what exactly is Zeonography?
>>
http://p-bandai.jp/tamashiiwebshouten/item-1000096252/
>>
File: 1000096253_4.jpg (94 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1000096253_4.jpg
94 KB, 560x560
http://p-bandai.jp/tamashiiwebshouten/item-1000096253/
>>
>>4745570
So... what's the best way to get this? Will it come to places like HLJ? I'm pretty new to RD.
>>
>>4744862
I have both. SAGA adds an addition wrist hinge from what I can see.

Cherudim's Shield bits are annoying to deal with though. And the white bits on mine has this weird pink discoloration. So i'd still recommend SAGA
>>
>>4745572
No. Your best chance is through proxy buyers (which I have no experience with), or used figure sections on sites like mandarake, amiami or ebay.
>>
>>4745554
You know Katoki's Fix Figuration line?

Zeonography is simply a subline of GFF focusing on Zeon suits with all the katoki'ness
>>
>>4745586
Has Cherudim SAGA ever been reissued? I'd love to get my hands on one, but not at the crazy triple digit figures some people are asking.
>>
>>4745572
see
>>4718195
>>
>>4745588
Ah, okay. I ordered an older exclusive before off of Mandarake, so I think I'll just do that as well for the MkII.

>>4745594
Thanks, it's good info. Feel dumb for completely missing it.
>>
>>4745572
Just a tip: I have to say from experience there's really only a few web exclusives I comfortably feel are worth the inflated prices people charge for them.

So definitely take the time to ask yourself how much you like the design, and set a limit on how much you think is reasonable to spend.

You can avoid a lot of buyers regret that way.
>>
>>4745615
Pretty sound advice. I plan on just sticking with the ones that I absolutely LOVE, not just the ones that I think are kinda cool or that I sorta like. But that goes for all my planned RD purchases, exclusive or otherwise. I was tempted to buy the GM Sniper II because it's cheap and neat but upon reflection I felt like I'd rather put the money towards completing the rest of the Wing suits. They're the ones that I would cherish the most, and right now I'm only missing Sandrock and Shenlong to complete the original 5. I've been blown away by the rest of the Wing suits thus far, so I am happy to pay the premium for the Shenlong.
>>
So uh how's the Mk2? Kind of want the Titan one...but then again, the coloring seems a bit off
>>
>>4745631

Excellent articulation. Proportions are more to whether you like them or not. It's a nice figure.
>>
File: 1424688390152.jpg (513 KB, 1225x1080) Image search: [Google]
1424688390152.jpg
513 KB, 1225x1080
>>
File: leprechaun.jpg (40 KB, 309x400) Image search: [Google]
leprechaun.jpg
40 KB, 309x400
RD Leprechaun when?
>>
>>4745675
YESS

now where's the reissue xi with missile pod
>>
>>4745675
Wow, doesn't look like it shares any parts with Xi.
>>
>>4745572
You can probably get it from Nippon Yasan, I preordered SRC Black Getter from there and he's a web exclusive
>>
>>4744466
I'm so glad I dropped this show after the first episode.
>>
>>4745675
I can barely see its fucking head
>>
>>4744466
What? Can someone give me an overview of the crazy shit in that show?
>>
File: OMG KOKURYUKAKU.png (683 KB, 714x502) Image search: [Google]
OMG KOKURYUKAKU.png
683 KB, 714x502
>>4745571
Oh man, they might make a Kokuryukaku!! Day 1 preorder!!
>>
>>4745675
so how big that thing is gonna be? the Xi was already a massive motherfucker and the Penelope is even more beefy
>>
>>4745975
All the worst traits of Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny

plus edge, lesbians, not rape, just watch, it's so bad it's good
>>
>>4745675
Pre-order when?

I bet I'm gonna miss out on it. Maybe I should become a loser and scour 1999/HLJ/amiami 24/7 like I used to.

Also, just how good is the RD Zwarth? Really want but is the articulation horrible? How dynamic a pose can it do?
>>
>>4747413
>how good is the RD Zwarth
Pretty good. Big, black, good articulation, articulated dick guns. Only thing that sucks is there is no way to lock the massive back thrusters. I'd get a stand for him.
>>
>>4747459
Would a Stage Act 5 support it or better to get a Trident?
>>
>>4747466
Stage 5 would work, but I think a Trident would be better.

>>4747215
>it's so bad it's good
Unfortunately it's not even that. It's so bad it's still bad.
>>
File: hahahahahaha.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
hahahahahaha.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>>4745975

You haven't lived til you've seen a crippled little girl in a hover chair savagely whipping both her sister AND a naked lizard woman.
>>
Armaments aside, is there any difference between regular Unicorn RD and the Full Armor one? And what is the difference between the regular Sinanju and Animation edit?
>>
File: 32.jpg (243 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
243 KB, 1280x1024
>>4747525
Unicorn: Holes in the legs to plug the full armor parts, and I believe slightly thicker painting on the mouth vents.

Sinanju: More vibrant colours and better face sculpt on the new one, plus extra weapon parts.
>>
>>4747413
>Also, just how good is the RD Zwarth?
see
>>4731225
>>4731351
>>4731370

>>4747466
The arms on Act 5s and Tridents are functionally the same, there's no real advantage either way. If you want a stand that can display three figures at once, go for the Trident. Like individual stands for your figures? Get the Act 5.
>>
>>4747736
Stage Act 5's arm cant support my SRC GaoFighGar or Zeorymer.
>>
>>4744393
>Chromed Cadillac hood ornament
>Transformation

I'm sold.
>>
>>4747840
have you tried tightening the screws?
>>
File: gn-x-iv-commander-machine.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
gn-x-iv-commander-machine.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
So uh, I just bought this thing.

What am I in for?
>>
>>4747921
'This' is called a holy grail.
>>
File: RD.jpg (60 KB, 600x445) Image search: [Google]
RD.jpg
60 KB, 600x445
>>4747525
>>4747733
Dawg, there's more than just that between the Unicorns.
>>
>>4747922
So I did good then. Thanks!
>>
>>4747733
So the Animation edit is the better Sinanju? Does it have all the same weapons as the regular one and make by the first largely pointless?

>>4747923
As someone who wants to limit purchases of the same mech multiple times, what would be the best Unicorns to get?
>>
Do you think the RD Titan Mk II will be compatible with the G Defensor ? because it's basically the same mold
>>
>>4748160
Animation Ver. Sinanju completely obsoletes the original version, yes. Has the beam rifle and bazooka, beam sabers, shield, shield adapted to attach to shoulder armor, and the beam axes.

>>4748244
No reason to think it wouldn't be.
>>
>>4748160
I'd go a bit more and get the Full Armor Unicorn. More accessories and the figure just looks better, bit better size, better articulation etc. The accessories can be a pain in the tits to put on if you want it in FA mode, but the option is nice.
>>
>>4748614
So if I got the FA, can it also be counted as the basic Unicorn, as it should come with everything from the normal Unicorn and more?
>>
>>4747923
Yeah, there's literally not a single thing the same between the two unicorns.

Old one's more OVA accurate, aside from the long wrists, but the new one's articulation is far greater. Aside from the ankle's forward motion, but that's about it. Maybe the torso can do a bit more forward on the old one but it extends and is ugly as butts when posed.
>>
>>4748725
Yes
>>
>>4748747
>>4748735
Good then. So i'll be good with the FA Unicorn and Animation Edit Sinanju.
Plus I'll put a preorder in for the the Destroy Mode that is compatible with the FA parts.
Thank you for the help.
>>
File: banl141232.jpg (54 KB, 559x484) Image search: [Google]
banl141232.jpg
54 KB, 559x484
Im thinking about picking this guy up. Any thoughts?
>>
>>4748995

It's the same as the first mold. The irritating shoulders that pop off, and no thigh swivels- but that's pretty much it's only faults.
>>
As someone unfamiliar with Crossbone, what is the draw of the exclusive up for pre-order? What would be my incentive to get it over one of the other Crossobone X-1 releases, other than its exclusive nature?
My only experience with Crossbone is from DWG Reborn, and I liked it there, so I would like at least one X-1.
>>
>>4749119
The only standard release Crossbone X1 is old, outdated, and hard to find/overpriced.
>>
>>4749124
Fair enough. Was just going to Nippon Yassan to preorder the Mk II Titan color, and was thinking about getting it as well.
And they don't charge until they ship, right?
>>
>>4749119
It has the accessories that replicates Crossbone X-1's loadout towards the end of the first manga series. Even then, it doesn't represent the X-1's full arsenal.

It's for the super-hardcore Crossbone fans imo. Bandai's being a jew by limiting the accessories that come with each version.
>>
>>4748244
Why would you even ask that?
>>
>>4749238
What are all the different versions of the X-1 and what does each come with?
>>
>>4748997
No, the shoulder and backpack armor are different
>>
>>4749238
>being a jew

Yeah they should release one with everything that'll cost $100+ and make it regular retail

It'll be a smash hit, my don't you fax them your resume you fucking genius of marketing
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.