[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nice Imperium you got there. It's be a real shame if something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: High_Chaplain_Erebus.png (3 MB, 1197x992) Image search: [Google]
High_Chaplain_Erebus.png
3 MB, 1197x992
Nice Imperium you got there.
It's be a real shame if something happened to it.
>>
If this fucker was smothered in the cradle, would the Horusy be averted entirely?

You'd be excused for thinking him to be the true villain of the series
>>
>>48272000
The Emperor, when reuniting with some of his children, purposely fucked them over because he was an impatient bastard. There would have been upheaval eventually, but it happened at exactly the wrong time as Magnus tripped over his own feet and fucked everything up beyond repair completely by accident.
>>
File: TopDad.jpg (45 KB, 333x188) Image search: [Google]
TopDad.jpg
45 KB, 333x188
>>48271978

Don't talk to me or my sons ever again.
>>
>>48272015
Didn't Magnus only make his disastrous attempt to call long distance because everything was kicking off?
>>
>>48272029
Yeah, but if it had only been, say Angrin, Monty, Pert and Haunter,rather than also pulling in Lorgar Horus and Peacock simply due to Erabus being a chode, then Magnymagic might not have been so desperate to send his little email
>>
>>48272015
>tripped over his own feet
>not shoved into oblivion by a chaos God who wants to watch half the galaxy burn.

We don't need chaos apologists, were on the side of right here.
>>
File: horus.jpg (79 KB, 499x523) Image search: [Google]
horus.jpg
79 KB, 499x523
Nice face you have there
It'd be a real shame if you gave me lip after fucking up and something were to happen to it
>>
>>48271978
It's been 10,000 years. If you were still a threat, you'd have done something by now.
>>
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 823x1162) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 823x1162
>>48272074
Nice impenetrable armour you have there. It'd be a shame if someone were to put a crack in it.
>>
>>48272138
>being sundered at 50% for 10,000 years
>not understanding that was the goal, a balanced war where no side could win and both sides die
Only the emprerors lapdog could be this stupid, while you sit lay down and rollover for your biscuit, I'll be enjoying my immortality in a eternal battleground
>>
File: 1462320405422.png (718 KB, 838x911) Image search: [Google]
1462320405422.png
718 KB, 838x911
>>48272027
/thread
>>
>>48272015
>children

Friendly reminder that the Primarchs were all recovered as adults and that their personal peccadillos manifested after they were all also highly-trained military leaders with centuries of campaign experience. The Black Library/ tumblrina Bad Dad meme has had its 15min. Please let it die.

TIA
>>
File: dont fuck with horus.png (625 KB, 455x612) Image search: [Google]
dont fuck with horus.png
625 KB, 455x612
>>48272148
Chat shit, get banged so hard that all your children feel it.
>>
>>48272000
Nah, Horus would've met someone similar sooner or later. He was too receptible.
>>
>>48271978

Why aren't you a Daemon Prince yet?
>>
SÅÅÅÅÅÅS
>>
>>48274081
You have to actually do things once and awhile to qualify for apotheosis
>>
>>48274317
Someone head down to the local soup kitchen an ask the nearest Salamander for some ointment cause Lorgar's gonna need it after that sick burn
>>
>>48274572
That's Erebus
>>
>>48274572

>Soup kitchen

Nice touch.
>>
>>48271978

Every time I see Erebus I cannot help but remember the fact that if Loken (or any other member of the Mournival for that matter, Abaddon hated Erebus, since he hated everybody that wasn't Horus) would put a sword in his guts the whole would end before it even begun.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.