[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump The Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (672 KB, 2500x1662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
672 KB, 2500x1662
Hosting a board games night and someone is bringing this over. How can I win at this game so much, just keep winning and winning at it until I'm bored of winning?
>>
>>48192434
Follow Trump's example. Borrow money, and if they try to get you to pay them back, sue them into bankruptcy.
>>
Every time you get close to losing, start a new game and use your new starting funds to pay off the debts of the old one. This way even if you start making massive losses compared to every other player you can appear successful, even pointing to your previous games as examples of your success since they technically didn't lose whilst you were playing them. This is somewhat unsustainable though but you can probably find someone to sub for you before it all comes crashing down around the 4th game.
>>
>>48192434
how is this game played btw?
>>
>>48192434
Fire them
>>
>>48192544
You start with a small loan of 500 million dollars and then have to try and buy properties to make money off of but you can also play cards that do stuff or trade your cards to other players for money. Get the most money, you win.
>>
>>48192434
Build a wall
>>
>>48192630
Is there any inflation & compound interest to help you?
>>
>all these anti trump shills
>>
Realize that the rules are terrible and make no sense. Ultimately, the only person who can force a win is the person who did the best job memorizing how much money went into each box and thus being in the best position to make informed decisions.

But seriously, the game is shit and the rules make no sense whatsoever. Your best chance at a "win" is to make sure someone (you) brings a decent card/board game for the chorus of "this sucks" 10 minutes into trying to read the rules.
>>
>>48192738
Why were games such shit back then? Was being a tabletop gamer in the 80s and 90s suffering?
>>
>>48192738
that's the only winning move, not to play

Holy shit! A simple type captcha! Who's dick do I have to suck to make it stay that way?
>>
File: maximum butthurt.gif (120 KB, 600x487) Image search: [Google]
maximum butthurt.gif
120 KB, 600x487
>>48192729

>be mad that people don't like meme candidate
>decide that they must be getting paid to pretend
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.