[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strangest hiding spot your character has used?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: hide-and-seek-funny-kids-23.jpg (157 KB, 605x808) Image search: [Google]
hide-and-seek-funny-kids-23.jpg
157 KB, 605x808
Strangest hiding spot your character has used?
>>
Inside the guts of a dead mammoth. He was hiding from a dragon. Turns out that dragons like to eat mammoth more than they do humans anyway.
>>
>>48024294
One had the party hide against a wall and used magic to make a false wall right in front of us.
>>
>>48024294
Right behind the guard, like a comedy sketch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc-OqqRDSGg

After passing three separate tests the DM was forced to just accept the guard had absolutely no clue where I was and move on.
>>
Between the bard's legs, underneath her dress.
>>
>>48024294
As a gnome bard, hiding in plain sight.

Used disguise kit combined with a soulless body that our party kept around with us for some reason to make myself look like a half-orc. Managed to roll well enough to beat almost all perception checks made against me.

Best part is the way the DM described me moving and talking, saying that my entire upper body flailed about horribly, while the head never moved when talking, and the voice came from their crotch (I bluffed saying I was practicing ventriloquism).
>>
>>48024294
I clung to the back of a moving jeep and then tried to assassinate one of the passengers when they got out.
>>
>>48025297
>Used disguise kit combined with a soulless body that our party kept around with us for some reason to make myself look like a half-orc. Managed to roll well enough to beat almost all perception checks made against me.

3.PF was a tumor.
>>
File: 1445725327927.jpg (1 MB, 1100x1036) Image search: [Google]
1445725327927.jpg
1 MB, 1100x1036
>>48024909
This pretty much. I used a spell that creates a small, portable star, minus the heat (it's purely a light source) and when the guy recoiled from the bright light I threw myself to the ground and rolled behind him. He was so convinced I had run away he never bothered to look down and immediately ran off.
>>
Me and HK robbed a gun store on Nal Hutta. The GM then invented Hutt police, who tried to off us. We hid at the bottom of a dumpster and spent several hours there until the heat was off. In his zeal to separate us from our loot (and body parts), he forgot that the robot didn't need to breathe, and that I had a spacesuit.
>>
>>48024316
What a dumdum.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.