[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever played with your big sister? Did she enjoy it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1465248862492.jpg (137 KB, 680x880) Image search: [Google]
1465248862492.jpg
137 KB, 680x880
Ever played with your big sister?
Did she enjoy it?
>>
>>47960135
No, but I did play with my younger brother. We had fun. And my best friends dad is our GM typically. Nothing better than being able to play with a very knowledgeable and creative older player that doesnt be all "I'm older, back in my day, etc."
>>
>>47960135
They don't look like they're related
>>
>>47961088
They're not, she's just a magical girl that showed up to cheer him up one day
>>
>>47960135

I ran a one-off session for my big sister and a friend. First game for him, maybe one of the first half dozen for her.

It helped wash the horrible taste of Pathfinder out of her mouth after a pretty terrible campaign.
>>
Why are big sisters less popular on /tg/ than little sisters?
>>
>>47960135
Stop spamming these threads, you faggot.
>>
>TFW you have no big sister to play with.
>>
>>47965814
no
>>
>>47960135
There wasn't any /ss/ in my family sadly, I only have brothers.
>>
File: alone.png (153 KB, 404x470) Image search: [Google]
alone.png
153 KB, 404x470
>>47960135
No, but she got my older brother to get interested into TTRPG who in turn got me interested in the hobby.
Actually, she got all of us interested in the careers and hobbies we develop ourselves now because she had a strong interest for those in the past, yet in exchange she couldn't finish any career and lives a pretty sad life nowadays.

;_;
>>
>>47965310
A big sister will immediately think your tabletop stuff is dumb and you're a dork for being into it, a little sister is more likely to give it a shot and not judge you for it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.