[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get in, faggot. We're going to make America great again.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: fallout4-cover-4.jpg (69 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
fallout4-cover-4.jpg
69 KB, 640x360
Get in, faggot.

We're going to make America great again.
>>
>>47886522
Shouldn't you be on /v/, in one of those "Fallout 4 did nothing wrong" threads?
>>
>>47886543
Oh, it did tons wrong.
>>
File: Flakpanzer IV Wirbelwind.jpg (18 KB, 470x350) Image search: [Google]
Flakpanzer IV Wirbelwind.jpg
18 KB, 470x350
>>47886522
Scheisse! Amerikaner! Hans, feur frei!
>>
File: Fallout2front.jpg (258 KB, 800x832) Image search: [Google]
Fallout2front.jpg
258 KB, 800x832
>>47886543
Fallout went to shit with the second game.

Last year and replayed both first and second game and I was suprised how much more wacky and dumb the second game was when not viewed by early teen eyes.

You can't blame Bethesda for dumbing shit down and shiting on thier own lore. They just follow the trend set by Black Isle.
>>
>>47889271
Fallout 2 is wackier, but mechanically it isn't dumbed down.
>>
>>>/vg/146156264
Here you go
>>
>>47886522
Contain your shilling to one board, Todd.
>>
>>47889291
S.P.E.C.I.A.L. isn't that great anyway.

I kind of like Fallout 4 system. It's simple, plenty of the perks give you new abilities than change gameplay. Nohting to coplain about...
>>
File: Yes.jpg (34 KB, 270x300) Image search: [Google]
Yes.jpg
34 KB, 270x300
>>
>>47886522
>Great again
>Fallout 4
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>47889291
>>47889321
Mechanically Fallout 2 isn't great because the battle system in the first wasn't designed for the high level fights that happen in 2. Battles between power armored opponents usually involve both sides trading chip damage until someone gets a lucky crit and instagibs their target.

The main design problems with the first two Fallouts were the skill system and action points. The skill system had too many useless skills like gambling, duplicate skills like doctor and first aid, and skills like sneak that should have been good but were useless because the scripted encounters didn't check for them. The action point system made Agility the god stat by determining how much you could do per turn based on it. It also made melee useless since attacking and moving both drew from the same well of AP, meaning you could outrun a guy who was faster than you if you just moved far enough that, when he reached you, he didn't have enough AP to swing.
>>
>>47892750
Not to mention that most of the battles in first two games are just groups of dudes standing in the open shooting at one another.

It was outdated even back then, I mean original XCOM predates fallout and it had cover and shit.
>>
>>47889998
>Implying Bernie wasn't the same rehashed stuff we've heard before inside a slightly different package
>Implying Trump isn't the based as fuck Witcher 3 and doesn't pander to LBGTAVBIMMAFAG types
>Implying Hilary isn't just a shit load of cash given to Jornos to print what they are told.
>>
>>47894585
Who the hell are all these people and why should I care about any of these chucklefucks?
>>
>>47894626
When you post in a troll thread to inform people that you lack information about other posts in the troll thread, you're worse than a clone of Hitler raised by a robot Hitler for the express purpose of killing the good Hitler from the alternate timeline.
>>
File: Tuck-portrait2-opt.jpg (41 KB, 700x559) Image search: [Google]
Tuck-portrait2-opt.jpg
41 KB, 700x559
>>47889175

No joy on that, ya daffy cunt!
>>
>>47894654
Fuck yes, I love being an ultra-villain.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.