[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a problem. So, I'm in the campus Roleplaying Guild,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
I have a problem.

So, I'm in the campus Roleplaying Guild, I'm a senior DM because even though I've graduated I still live and work in town and run games for the college kiddies. We've had a lot of triumphs, a few failures...mostly during the era of 4e...but I've never encountered any shit like this and I'm profoundly troubled.

So, I've got my group together, a good mix of ages, genders, and sexual orientations. The rest of the players all turn in their characters. Tiefling Sorclock, Kitsune (uses Half-Elf for stats) Rogue, Halfling Cleric of Body Positivity played by my GF, Dragonborn Paladin. Then this freshman, the last guy to join, hands in his sheet. Guess what? It's a fucking human male Fighter. I asked if he was a transman, he said 'Nah'. I asked if he had demonic, fae, or draconic ancestry. Same reply. Feeling a growing sense of worry, I inquired whether this Fighter was going to multiclass at any point. He said he didn't think so. Finally, in desperation, I asked what ethnicity his character was, hoping for at least some minority representation. "Sort of Scottish", he said, and I felt my heart sink for the future of the hobby. Already knowing that I was going to have to drop rocks on this character and teach him how to roleplay properly, I looked through his inventory...and that's when I saw it. He had a name listed, and in parentheses (elvish indentured servant, noncombat). A fucking slave! In 2016!

So, I can kick him from the group after having his character killed in a humiliating way (which I'm definitely doing), and I can blacklist him from the Roleplaying Guild (which I'm definitely doing), but somehow it doesn't feel like I'm doing enough. I could steal his bike or kill his cat or something. What should I do?
>>
>>47881215
>campus
>not having safe space rules in place so that you can vote him out for making you feel unsafe

Come on, anon. Yale it up motherfucker.
>>
Oh boy, the summer bait is stale today.
>>
Rape him with your feminine penis.
>>
>>47881215
I POSTED IT AGAIN I POSTED IT AGAIN I POSTED IT AGAIN I POSTED IT AGAIN I POSTED IT AGAIN I POSTED IT AGAIN I POSTED IT AGAIN I POSTED IT AGAIN I POSTED IT AGAIN I POSTED IT AGAIN I POSTED IT AGAIN I POSTED IT AGAIN I POSTED IT AGAIN I POSTED IT AGAIN I POSTED IT AGAIN I POSTED IT AGAIN I POSTED IT AGAIN I POSTED IT AGAIN I POSTED IT AGAIN I POSTED IT AGAIN
>>
File: pTQxj4KA[1].jpg (42 KB, 476x476) Image search: [Google]
pTQxj4KA[1].jpg
42 KB, 476x476
>>47881302

You're too young to have experienced real war, son. This? This is nothing. Right now it's just the drizzle before the storm. The first sprinkling raindrops that feel good on your skin before the deluge cuts loose and floods your city and kills your childhood friend. You aren't prepared, boy. You're soft, a Summer Child who has never known the cruel bite of winter. Will you survive? Heh...I don't know, maybe you will, maybe you'll become callused to it all like I have. Or maybe you won't. Maybe you'll find someplace more quiet and gentle, where you won't have troubling experiences like this. Some place like reddit or one of the other, heavily-modded RPG boards. Who knows? You're the only one that decides your destiny, kiddo, it's your story, not mine.
>>
File: 604160526.png (911 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
604160526.png
911 KB, 1280x720
>>47881364

Fucking LOL. Let's be clear here bigot. You are the one who is outdated. You are the one who doesn't belong in the hobby. You are the one whose view is tolerated less and less every day so fuck you and your outdated ideas of what is normal and OK.

I don't need you judging me and I reject your ability to do so. But I will fucking judge you - you fucking hateful bigot. The hobby will be better off when people like you are finally driven away and the rest of us can be free to be who we are instead of playing shut up for you.

Every day is one day closer to you being driven away. Every day your fucking view is less tolerated for the hateful shit that it is. And you got nothing to say in response to any of this other than to just insult me and say hateful shit lie "You're soft".

I got none of that for you pal. Not one fucking bit. Because I want you alive and well to see the day you no longer have a place in this hobby and you are the one stuck looking from the outside in as everyone else has a good time.

You know what? I was feeling pretty down in my first post. But I'm feeling pretty good right now. Fuck you bigot, you are the one that is wrong and outdated. Not me.
>>
>>47881442
Lurk more faggot.
>>
File: 736[1].gif (17 KB, 350x270) Image search: [Google]
736[1].gif
17 KB, 350x270
>>47881442

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>47881215
>>47881364
>>47881442
>>47881519
Just came across all this, thanks guys, I had a rough day and needed a laugh.
>>
>>47881215
I think we've reached a new peak with the "human male fighter" shitposting.
>>
>>47881215
Nigger, if you even think about hurting his cat, I'll set /b/ on your ass.
>>
>>47881702

We can go further, if we believe in ourselves.
>>
Alright, I'll admit, you had me for a bit. Bravo

made me open the thread/10
>>
File: Sure is..gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
Sure is..gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>47881215
Try to be even slightly convincing next time.
>>
>>47881883
>being subtle

That's a good way to have people seriously tell OP about how he can convince his player to make a busty oh-so-original lesbian werebee black power activist.
>>
>>47883247
I'll be honest with you anon, black lesbian werebees are pretty hawt.

>still sagin tho
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.