[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warmachine/Hordes General!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: cTKYQp_J2Qs.jpg (30 KB, 285x604) Image search: [Google]
cTKYQp_J2Qs.jpg
30 KB, 285x604
Praise be to Menoth for Mk3!

Mk3 list building: http://conflictchamber.com

Warmachine/Hordes Books, No Quarter, & IKRPG
textuploader <dot> com / 5wm4h
PP Youtube (gameplay tutorials, tournament coverage, and announcements)
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrivateerPressPrime
Latest Errata:
> WE MK3 BOYS
Steamroller Rules
http://privateerpress.com/organized-play/steamroller-tournaments
The Giant List of Podcasts and Blogs
http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?76379-Warmachine-Hordes-related-blogs-websites-and-forums
Table of contents for all NQ issues
http://www.privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?4313-Table-Of-Contents-For-All-No-Quarter-Issues
Abridged Lore
gargantuans abridged:http://pastebin.com/XPKMKYUc
Exigence abridged: http://pastebin.com/6D1fwSgv
devastation abridged: http://pastebin.com/KxkzfnXj
Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Lore wiki:
http://warmachine.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

MK3 RULES:
http://files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Prime.pdf
http://files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Primal.pdf
>>
File: Amon1.jpg (469 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
Amon1.jpg
469 KB, 1440x1080
>>47832424
Heck yeah! How do you guys like my newly converted Amon ad Raza?
>>
Any source on what was mentioned last thread about Goreshade becoming the champion of Scyrah? That's probably the only new fluff advancement I'm interested in at this point

On another note, Man o War Shocktroops are fucking bullshit when they're buffed. I'm yet to try it, but I'm planning to use pDenny in a pop and drop list just to take those fuckers out
>>
>>47832470
You could also try a chain weapon on them. Colossal or Inflictor, not sure if there's anything else.
>>
>>47832497
Still doesn't get past all their arm buffs, which are half the problem. The list I have can get them to -9Arm and -4Def on feat turn though so should hopefully work when I throw my Banes at them (they aren't as shit as everyone says)
>>
>>47832545
Wow that.. kinda seems like overkill. The best they can get to is 23 with Iron Flesh, or the same with Unyielding. A single Bane Warrior kills one on average dice with those mods.
>>
top fucking kek

"First revision to War Room hit the App Stores today.

If you are on iOS you will see a 70% reduction in install size. (1.4 GB to 400 MB)"

http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?253880-OFFICIAL-Insider-06-17-2016-Will-Shick-War-Room&p=3573782&viewfull=1#post3573782
>>
So are the PGs still going ballistic at PP? what was the deal with that anyway, i never heard the full story beyond the shitty keynote, europe, and complaints about the worst faction skorne
>>
so are MoW shocktoopers any good? every time i see them played they barely leave deployment because they're so fucking slow and players insist on marching them in shield wall every single turn

they seem pretty shit for their cost
>>
>>47832746

If you have first turn they run 10" up the table with the kovnik, second turn they shield wall 6 putting them ontop of the objective ready to score pr contest and making them a problem that has to be dealt with. Mano war aren't so great at killing stuff like pikeman are, but they are incredibly hard to remove. Thanks to desperate pace they are playable with every caster.
>>
Kaelyssa vs Epic Caine, who has the advantage?

my friend loves Kae, and i love epic caine and i just know i'll be playing this match up eventually and they both seem really good at killing each other so i'm uncertain as to how to play it. (i'm a fairly new player)
>>
>>47832947
epic caine. he clears out entire armies himself
>>
>>47832435
Quite nice actually, good job anon.
>>
>>47832730
People stayed up all night to watch a one minute prerecorded ad. They feel trolled.
It's impossible to actually buy warmachine in europe (apart from old stocks and used models). Only way to get new stuff is to import it yourself. When you factor in shipping and import charges this comes up 2x-3x more than the same product costs in the US. You can't get battle boxes at all.
Some wise guy told a beginner not to buy Skorne because it's unplayable. It is.
>>
Are the stats for Blighted Nyss Warlord known? It lists him on conflict chamber, but googling it just gives me random bullshit like warlords of draenor crap.
>>
>>47834029

give me a couple minutes and I'll upload his card if no one else has
>>
How do I play the new devil dogs as a menoth player?
At least the old ones had a reasonable place in my pKreoss list. While auto knockdown is nice, I feel they don't synergize well with what menoth has to offer
>>
>>47833290
So there actually was a lot of information in the keynote on theme forces and the direction of the game's releases, but people were expecting a large information dump on the new faction and there just wasn't one.

It was still short and super awkward, though.
>>
>>47834177
there wasn't info other than COMING THIS DECEMBER! IN 24 INDIVIDUAL BOOKS THAT YOU HAVE TO BUY!
>>
Are there any Ret casters that don't work particularly well with Battle Mages and an Artificer? I fucking love these guy's designs.
>>
>>47834195
>THAT YOU HAVE TO BUY!
Unless if theme forces have drastically changed, I'd rather have rhupert or eryiss tbqh
>>
File: warlord.jpg (229 KB, 877x602) Image search: [Google]
warlord.jpg
229 KB, 877x602
>>47834029

here you go
>>
>>47834374

better at combat than rhyas
>>
>>47832424
>OP isn't a skreeonk image
Fucking dropped.
>>
File: ohno.gif (1 MB, 344x310) Image search: [Google]
ohno.gif
1 MB, 344x310
>>47834960
>skreeonk to menoth edition
>>
Hey ConflictChamber Anon if you're about any chance of adding in more point values? War Room currently has 0, 10, 15, 25, 35, 50, 65, 75, 100, 125, 150 and 200, so you're missing 15, 35, 65 and 150.
>>
>>47835142

you can also set custom point values in war room if you click on the number and not the + or - and type whatever you like
>>
>>47835142
It will be in soon, but I'm not sure how much time I'll have to work on it this weekend.
>>
>>47834374
Is it just me or is he super good? Is legion infantry strong now?
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-15+at+07.46.55).jpg (268 KB, 775x998) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-15+at+07.46.55).jpg
268 KB, 775x998
reminder that this scenario exists
>>
>>47836532

that's a-okay with me. just let me pop kara sloan into my pairing...
>>
So im thinking of restarting warmahordes by ditching my old armies for a shiny new Merc one.
This is my shopping list.
Any recomendations?

Drake MacBain [+30]
Captain Damiano [+28]
Magnus the Traitor [+30]
Magnus the Warlord [+28]

Galleon [39]
Mangler [15]
Nomad [11]
Nomad [11]
Rocinante [18]
Vanguard [11]
Renegade [10]
Renegade [10]

Croe's Cutthroats (max) [16]
Lady Aiyana & Master Holt [8]
Steelhead Halberdiers (max) [11]
Steelhead Heavy Cavalry (max) [18]
Steelhead Riflemen (max) [14]

Eiryss, Angel of Retribution [6]
Gorman di Wulfe, Rogue Alchemist [4]
Orin Midwinter, Rogue Inquisitor [5]
Ragman [4]
Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord [4]
Stannis Brocker [7]
Sergeant Nicolas Verendrye [4]
Sylys Wyshnalyrr, The Seeker [4]
>>
>>47836046
yes and Legion infantry was always good/strong. The problem was that legion beast support was so insanely good that infantry was not needed

>>47836532
>what were they fucking thinking
>>
>>47836786
what makes me most mad about the scenario is going to be the classic "0.0000001 inch" disputes
"haha your charge failed, even if my guys look like to be in range, i actually moved them 0.00001 inches less than what I said!"
>>
>>47836532
Linebreaker's either gonna get errata'd in the first month, or TO's are just going to exclude it.

Not that worried about it.
>>
How's this look as a transition between mk2 and Mk3

Thinking of skipping the druids in this list, they just aren't as good as they used to be and I'm not sure if they're worth or not now
>>
>>47836820
that's why pre-measuring exists. debate should not be existent at all. That's not a scenario problem at all.

The real problem with the scenario is that it has the problems of incursion (something that still fucking exists for some inconceivable reason) dialed up to eleven.
>>
File: Krueger2_75.png (246 KB, 421x797) Image search: [Google]
Krueger2_75.png
246 KB, 421x797
>>47836843
I'm an idiot
>>
>>47836845
you know the thing about premeasuring
if they want us to premeasure, why not make all ranges standardized into whole inch or half an inch
>>
>>47836845
Incursion still exists because it's an annoying as shit scenario that actually serves a purpose: punishes armies that can't spread out.

Incursion is the anti brick scenario, and there needs to be one of those.
>>
File: 1453917777120.gif (1 MB, 430x360) Image search: [Google]
1453917777120.gif
1 MB, 430x360
>>47836887
I don't understand your complaint. Just measure and get the value,
>>
>>47836910
no you dont
you let people tech against bricking
balancing the game with scenarios has always been HORSESHIT
>>
>>47836927
because people fucking cheat
the brave "measure from 2 feet in the air and move your guys quickly in one swoop"
people cheat one extra inch ALL THE FUCKING TIME
>>
>>47836887
Why don't we play on a fucking hex grid instead and solve all these issues.

>>47836934
I mean, I don't think it's a balancing act so much as it is variety.

The different scenarios need to do different things, after all, and the best way to approach variety in a wargame is through list comp.
>>
>>47836934
>>47836910
or god forbid, allow for an army that doesn't need to brick to be good. Skorne and Trolls want to seppuku at incursion.
>>
>>47836949
How does range standardization in whole or 1/2 change that? It's already like that.

I still don't understand the correlation between player behavior and distance value being whole number or not.
>>
>>47836960
Skorne's a lot less bricky with a lot of their new list designs.

It's also worth noting that scenario style casters are a lot less viable now.
>>
>>47837001
But Fionna's still ok, right?
>>
>>47836858
Why not drop the gorax and blackclads for a Feral?
>>
>>47837061
I kinda like the threat extension and free charges for the stalkers, but with stones that's somewhat redundant I guess
>>
>>47837074
How do the wayfarers extend the stalker range?

Also have you heard the news of wrong eye, out lord and savior?
>>
>>47837169
*never mind Im dumb, I thought they just sprayed and teleported away
>>
>>47837169
I still want epic Wrong Eye as a full fledged 'lock.

>tfw two Wrong Eyes in your list because you just can't get enough of the gator
>>
>>47836649

Breddy ok. I'd consider maybe a rover or mule so you have at least two 15 point jacks available for eMags but otherwise solid. Perhaps consider another of steelhead halberdiers, but it's not mandatory.
>>
>>47832435

I'd smash unbelievers with him any time.
Good job, anon.
>>
File: axiom.jpg (410 KB, 792x2327) Image search: [Google]
axiom.jpg
410 KB, 792x2327
>>47832424

Just got a Prime Axiom for $80, unpainted and unprimed, only piece missing is the big rock he usually sits on to give the impression that he's floating. I've just finished cleaning all the flash and mold lines, clipping off sprue bits, and filing the metal bits. He's all ready for glue and paint.

He's my first Colossal, and I'd like to do something special. Nothing too big or outlandish, just a little something to set him apart. Anybody got any conversion ideas for me?

Pic isn't mine obviously, just searched "Axiom" on CMON and picked the highest rated one.
>>
>>47836046

We got some tools to support them outside of Kallus with Bethayne and pVayl's tweaks.

I'm a bit worried about delivering them with the amount of gunlines and wider blasts MK3 is promising, but if those 8 heavy jack lists become a thing then Legion infantry has some ways to fuck them over.
>>
>>47837752

I'm not familiar with how sturdy with the model is so this might not be possible, but I think having one of the claws grasping a mangled heavy would be neat, especially if you attach some of the drag cables to it.
>>
>>47834374

>they spelled confidential wrong
lolz
>>
>>47837931
It's French, dipshit.
>>
>SKREEEEEEEEEEEEONK
>>
>>47837959
they spelled in french then
it is even worse
>>
>>47837532
The "Mule" is a Mule/Rover/Nomad kit i plan on magnetising, so awesome.

Any solos or units i've missed and/or are shit?
Im tempted to drop the cutthroats for Assassins or Eliminators
>>
>>47837752
>>47837926

Nothing to worry about in terms of sturdiness, I always pin larger models just to be safe.
>>
>>47838009
has anyone tried any other means than magnets to make replaceable limbs
>>
>>47837995
French provided most of the spoilers.
>>
What Gator warlock makes best use of the Thresher?
>>
>>47838137
blue tack
>>
>>47837959

I can see that simple mistakes rile you up but have you tried not acting like a menopausal woman about them?
Just an idea.
>>
>>47837995
Given how Venethrax and Skarre counter their own abilites as written on the cards, I doubt the average PP proofreader understands either English or French.
>>
>>47838169
Wait, calling someone stupid is something you define as being riled up?

Do you just assume everyone but you must be insane?
>>
>>47838137
there's grabbing 2 pins, but it's not reliable on jacks since the arms on jacks tend to point down,

>>47838169
to be fair, it's a really stupid fucking mistake made worse by smugness.
>>
>>47838180
explain
>>
>>47838193

One doesn't start throwing insults around willy nilly unless they've got a chip on their shoulder.
>>
>>47838278
Holy shit, you think you can psychoanalyze people.

It's fucking adorable.
>>
>>47838312

Noticing that you're pissy about something hardly counts as an attempt at psychoanalysis.
Anon, if you didn't have something eating away at you, you wouldn't even be having this conversation with me.
Tell me, what's got you down?
>>
>>47837992
>>
>>47838278
I usualy never say this but go back to ribbit. They are careful to accomodate thin skined pussies like you
>>
>>47838180
I'm aware of the interraction btw venethrax and eruption of ash, but not anything with skarre
>>
>>47838408

>noticing someone is pissy makes you a thin skinned pussy
mhm
>>
>>47836845
>The real problem with the scenario is that it has the problems of incursion
Isn't it the exact opposite of incursion? A total non-scenario?
>>
>>47838231
Venethrax can't collect souls because his weapon removes models from play (non optional).
Skarre1 can prevent 5 damage from her feat, so she can either buff 5 models for free, or the feat does nothing at all, depending on interpretation.
I'm sure there's more examples in other factions. Wouldn't be surprised to find some in Skorne.
>>
>>47838503
what if all actually working synergy in skorne is just failed proofreading
#twilightzone
>>
>>47836532
I'm kinda dumb, why is this horrible?
>>
>>47838417
There's loads of them in the cards and war room. Most people will just look at rules as intended and make a logical interpretation. It's only after you read it a second time you realize it doesn't make sense at all, or does something unexpected.
IMO they should really get either a lawyer or an IT person to go through the interactions. There is probably a way to get infinite fury or make a bizarre interaction that doesn't even have a name.
>>
>>47838666
Something about it favoring gunlines or some shit.
>>
>>47838684

There is a way to get infinite fury, its called playing eMadrak
>>
>>47838479
Incursion and this share the fundamental root problems for how the game plays out. Yes, the final scores of the games will be different, but the core problems are present.

It's a scenario with no killbox yet contains very little in the center for combat incentives. gun line and skirmishing forces have an overwhelming advantages in these scenarios.

it's also a scenario that contains too many flags. Flags are heavily dependent on army comp for it to matter as a scenario piece. solos and warnouns get a huge buff for scoring purposes while units languish. These two are scenarios that favor army comp way more than play.

>>47838666
It's basically a free win for gunline armies, given how strong the gunline is in the new edition, scenario favoring them on top of them is too much.
>>
File: 20160618_105319.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160618_105319.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
New ghetto wip. Whats everyone twerking on?
>>
>>47838766
>It's basically a free win for gunline armies, given how strong the gunline is in the new edition, scenario favoring them on top of them is too much.

Because terrain isn't a thing.
>>
>>47838791
Even terrain won't matter unless it goes full malifaux, and even then melee armies don't like that shit.

Cygnar and Legion have the best method of gunline as it currently stands and they have the best anti shooting mitigation tools available for them. Even against all that the current terrain rule demanding "completely within" means that even with density of terrain and terrain mattering, the melee forces have very few areas to hide behind.

While arguments for forests can be made, you have to remember that even melee armies struggle with forests since they too don't have forest LOS mitigation to do charges.

At the end of the day, guns still are very strong for these bad scenarios.
>>
Played my first game of Mk2.5 today. Makeda1 (me) v Bethayne, 75 points. The Agonizer is fucking nuts, Cetrati are fucking amazing, the Willbreaker giving tough is great, Carnage is still retarded, Quicken is a solid spell, feat is worse than it used to be but can still be used to tie faggots up in melee because so many of Skorne's good units have 2" range. Oh and the Agonizer is FUCKING NUTS. Opponent blocking a charge lane? NO PROBLEM LOL. Cetrati have Shield Wall up? ALRIGHT HAVE ANOTHER 2 ARMOUR. Opponent has left a point free on his beasts so he can transfer? NOT ANYMORE LOL GET ASSASSINATED.

One of my Nihilators killed a solo, 2 Blight Wasps, and 2 Nihilators in a single Berserk. Shit was cash.
>>
>>47838869
Have you actually played them?
>>
>>47838876

>playing mk2.5

Prime is out, and so far the faction decks. nigga its mk3.

>thinking skorne is good

lol
>>
Does anyone even plan on playing 50 points?

War Room Army

Legion of Everblight - Rhyas 3:The search for Rhyas 2

Theme: No Theme Selected
49 / 50 Army

Rhyas, Sigil of Everblight - WB: +30
- Succubus - PC: 4
- Nephilim Protector - PC: 0
- Scythean - PC: 0
- Shredder - PC: 2

Blighted Nyss Shepherd - PC: 1

Blighted Nyss Swordsmen - Leader & 9 Grunts: 15
- Blighted Nyss Swordsmen Abbot & Champion - Abbot & Champion: 6
Blighted Ogrun Warspears - Leader & 4 Grunts: 15
- Warspear Chieftain - PC: 5

---

And my Kryssa list.

War Room Army

Legion of Everblight - Kryssa, Crip of Everblight

Theme: No Theme Selected
50 / 50 Army

Kryssa, Conviction of Everblight - WB: +31
- Scythean - PC: 0
- Nephilim Bolt Thrower - PC: 0
- Raek - PC: 6

Spell Martyr - PC: 1

Blighted Ogrun Warspears - Leader & 4 Grunts: 15
- Warspear Chieftain - PC: 5
Blighted Nyss Swordsmen - Leader & 9 Grunts: 15
- Blighted Nyss Swordsmen Abbot & Champion - Abbot & Champion: 6

---

I'm trying to get some mileage out of the infantry I own that isn't strider's.
>>
>>47838876
Hold on, we got a badass over here.
>>
>>47838944
Everything seemed about as good as before if not better. Like, the utility you get from an Agonizer is off the charts now. Giving all enemy models within 8" -2STR is dumb. It's not even enemy beasts or enemy jacks, it's just every single god damn model. And being able to Repulse to clump your opponent's infantry up for a Nihilator to go nuts is just dumb.

Molik Karn felt the same as he always did, the Gladiator was better because it was cheaper, the Krea was better because not only is it cheaper but the bubble preventing blast damage stopped the Blightbringer dropping on my Nihilators.

I was actually kind of impressed with the changes.
>>
>>47839016
Hang on a minute, if animii are considered spells now, does that mean warlocks can channel them through beasts? Like, could Hexeris2 use Repulse but cast it through a titan?
>>
>>47838909
you mean games? yes. Even if you haven't, this isn't the first time PP has done "cross the half way point of the map to win" scenario. It's always been disastrous for everyone involved.

It basically boils down to gunlines just hammering at everything or super blitz like that of Strakhov or E Stryker taking the initiative and never letting up.

PP has made a mistake with this scenario. This will be the new incursion, the scenario that every competent player dreads or will exploit. I guarantee that specific builds will rise just to counter or play into this scenario. We will see the "Krueger 2 into Destruction" level of forgone conclusion in the matchups.
>>
>>47839038
That was always the case.
>>
>>47839073
So like, that's insane then. Turn 1 run my Razor Wurm right up one of your flanks. Now at a given moment's notice I can push your models towards me for charges. And that's while I casually throw Black Spots and Ashes to Ashes on your infantry.
>>
>>47839116
repulse is self. self spells target self, not the arcnode
>>
>>47839116

repulse is target SELF, so that would not work
>>
>>47838782

Putting together Bethayne and a plastic Nephilim Protector and stripping primer from some Warspears.

I got the Warspears used, and whoever did them somehow fucked the priming hard. The gray primer it was coated in came off easy, but there's a second layer of some sort of black primer that's gumming up all of the details and turns almost tacky when I strip it with Pinesol. I've switched to some non-acetone nail polish remover for some heavier duty stripping to see if I can remove the gunk film that remains.

Also the Protector is covered in mold lines and I'm sure I'll be able to get some of them off due to the way the armor is layered.
>>
>>47839016

Except a min krielstone is cheaper, and doesnt debuff the enemy but buffs your models so it also protects from shooting and magic coming from further away. the krielstone is also far far more durable thanks to self sac and tough combo.

The agoniser cant compare to that, and every time i see one of the little guys across the table i either ignore it completely, or if i brought melee jacks i bounce magic bullets into it until it dies.
>>
>>47839141
>>47839134
:^(
>>
>>47838782
New Cygnar paint scheme with a lot of airbrushing. However my potato camera doesn't do it justice.
>>
>>47839196
Have you got the Krielstone card?
>>
>>47839196
Big difference is that the Agonizer doesn't need your lock to feed it Fury to work. +2 ARM is better, but the advantages come with a big disadvantage in a faction with Fury issues.
>>
>>47836927
>four (4) interrogation marks

Jesus
>>
File: kriel.jpg (984 KB, 1358x946) Image search: [Google]
kriel.jpg
984 KB, 1358x946
>>47839267
enjoy

>>47839517
because filling it on turn 1 is so difficult? ive seen fury 5 troll warlocks manage it just fine. we never had problems managing the agonizer when it needed filling in mk2 either. you just filled it on turn 1 when you had nothing better to do and then it just needed small bits of fury to keep it full or it was dead and didnt need it anymore
>>
>>47839622
Never said it was hard, but feeding it Fury is still worse than having it give you Fury and a Transfer target. Its also not FA1, so you can have larger coverage.
>>
>>47838976
My first game of mk3 was at 50pts, pThags against eCaine. He clumped his gun mages too close and they got fucked by my Ravagore, then after Caine failed his assassination run my Angelius took him out in one shot.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (695 KB, 1494x1050) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
695 KB, 1494x1050
>>47839622
>That Krielstone
Wait am I supposed to actually be impressed by this? It's nothing compared to the Agonizer in terms of support.

>Repulsion
Movement shenanigans.
>Gnawing Pain
Pretty much the same as your Protective Aura
>Maddening
Assassination/Frenzy shenanigans
>Spiritual Afflication
Preventing spellcasting was literally the reason Orin Midwinter was considered an amazing model

Like nigger you think being a point cheaper and being a fury vault beats this much utility? It's nice to know that it doesn't prevent continuous effects anymore. I might start fielding Incindiarii more now.
>>
>>47839778
Most of the krielstone's utility comes from the UA
>>
>>47839841
Well thanks for not showing me the most relevant part of the unit then faggot.
>>
>>47839778

>gnawing pain
Doesn't help against shooting or magic, and this is the fucking year of the gunline. good luck on linebreaker faggot

>Maddening
a big meh

>spiritual affliction
Orin still does it better for cheaper. that bubble is tiny compared to Orin's old control area sized bubble, and orins new vortex is better. thats a small ass bubble that only affects living models casting spells. it stops a few guys like Butcher3, and if you're doing it you aren't doing the -STR

on top of all of this, the model is fucking easy to kill. the agonizer is shit and so is the faction
>>
>>47839850
you asked for the krielstone card, he delivered. Don't be a fucking douche
>>
>>47839910
>WELL ACK-CHUALLY YOU __DID__ JUST ASK FOR THE KRIELSTONE
>>
>>47839778
I really want to like the Agonizer. But 7p for a support model that dies to 2-3 Gunmage shots is hard to justify.
>>
>>47840098
The Bellows Crew still exists you know. And just got a whole lot better in Warmahordes: Premeasured Gunlines Edition.
>>
File: menothalt.jpg (273 KB, 1022x774) Image search: [Google]
menothalt.jpg
273 KB, 1022x774
>>47837752
>>47837752

Bump for ideas
>>
I played a 5-jack Karchev list today and it was amazing.
>>
>>47842532
>Only 5 heavies

git gud
>>
>>47842984
Honestly, anything more than 5 is excessive. 5 is just the right amount for widowmaker + marksman + road to war combos.
>>
>>47843527
That's exactly what I played.

The only downside was that I was playing against a Legion beast heavy list and he had basically zero single wound infantry.

I did get it to proc from Behemoth killing an archangel in 4 hits under the feat though.
>>
I had my first game of mk 3 and wound up with a few questions, mostly due to how out of practice I was. But still.
Can Assault/Charge be declared when half of a unit is already in melee? Do the assaulting models still get to ignore the in-melee penalty for shooting?
Can a forsaken's blight shroud be intercepted by shield guard?
>>
>>47843703
What was he doing that he let the archangel get caught with premeasuring?
>>
File: 1423607267814.png (10 KB, 334x229) Image search: [Google]
1423607267814.png
10 KB, 334x229
>>47839604
>>
>>47838009

Yeah sounds good, just keep in mind you'll probably want two dedicated nomads for all occasions.
>>
>>47844230
He had to move it forward to shoot Behemoth then forgot to reposition back. Behemoth was fairly far back on the board because it had been shooting. He made a decent attempt at shooting Big B off the board with it (like 16 boxes left).

Either way it was going to eat a feated charge from Behemoth or Ruin (who was a bit further up the board on the flank).
>>
>>47832435
yes you put him on FB, you put him on the forums !
and ye! it is a good conversion !
Now get yo' ass to painting him.
>>
>>47833290
nigga, I was at LnL outpost: there were plenty of battle boxes and card decks.
>>
>>47844800
>there were plenty of battle boxes
Yeah, for Skorne and Trolls.
>>
>>47838151
Yep they even know exactly who did it.
It was a massive fuck up on the part of the distributor though for handing out the cards and rules weeks before release.
>>
>>47836532
linebreaker is here to stay, sorry guise. You knw what they say:
>GIT GUD
>>
>>47844821
No, for all factions.
>>
>>47844866
Not at German Outpost.
>>
>>47844884
I wasn't at German outpost.
Hey btw how did you like the german cards? Your distributor couldn't get them in time so despite having the german distributor logo on the back, they were printed in France (should have put little white flags on them)
>>
File: PICT_20160618_205540.jpg (524 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
PICT_20160618_205540.jpg
524 KB, 1440x1080
>>47844665
Okay.
>>
>>47845100
Nice work anon! A+
>>
File: PICT_20160618_205556.jpg (524 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
PICT_20160618_205556.jpg
524 KB, 1440x1080
>>47845118
Thanks man! I think the brand came out nice too.
>>
>>47845138
>>47845100
preddy gub !
>>
File: DSC_0011_10.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0011_10.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
Since we're posting caster conversions can I post my Extreme Karchev?
>>
Played my first mkiii game today. Went bready gud, dont know why people though starcrossed was acceptable on wrong eye.

Fielded:
Denny3
Skarloc
Nightmare
DJ
Darragh Wraith
Wrong Eye
Ragmang
Nyss
4 soultrappers
Warwitch Siren.

Played Ret, he could not break through starcrossed and beyond death, it was fantastic.

Will probably drop the siren, loc and 1 trapper for the withershadow combine in the future.
>>
Thinking about future modeling projects. Idea I'm currently working on: Warpwolf family, pre-transformation (except for the Pureblood). Momma Stalker, Daddy Feral, and Baby Pureblood. What stuff do you guys think would be important to have in those models beyond the Stalker sword? My biggest concern is making sure which model they are is somewhat clear, though human form is gonna make that tricky.
>>
>>47845473
You could give the feral longer claws and make his fur a bit shaggier.

Really, theres fuck all difference between a feral and pureblood modelling-wise, they just paint the purebloods white.
>>
>>47845685
Well, what makes this tricky is that the Stalker and Feral would be in human form for this. I'm having trouble with details that would be obvious from the perspective of someone standing at the other end of the table.
>>
>>47845800
Well, look at Kromac in his human form. Make the feral bulky and hairy, while the pureblood is more lean and composed.
>>
File: spriggan1.jpg (204 KB, 610x462) Image search: [Google]
spriggan1.jpg
204 KB, 610x462
A moment of silence for our over costed old friend
>>
Do you guys know if I can turn the pureblood in the new starter set into Ghetorix with the upgrade kit? Or are they coming in all 1 piece?
>>
>>47845473
What's the difference lore wise between purebloods and ferals anyways beyond one having a ranged weapon?
>>
>>47846569
Feral warpwolves are people that have taken the warpwolf elixir (often unwillingly). They transform between human and warpwolf states and usually go insane, reverting to a bestial mindset.

Purebloods are the offspring or descendants of those people. They can't turn human, but they're much more mentally stable and have some slightly different abilities.
>>
>>47846569
Ferals are humans they gave the special werewolf formula too and it drove them insane, and they're basically just balls of barely controlled violence.

Purebloods are born of two warpwolves having a baby. They're noted for being extremely intelligent, likely the smartest warbeast in the fluff, and are close to equals than simple beasts.

I also believe Purebloods can't take human form, though it might just be that they really don't like too.
>>
>>47846626
Yep, to add to this:

Ferals are purely animalistic. They have a human form, but are described as being fidgety and uncomfortable in that form. They're savage in combat, and have little reasoning in warpwolf form.

Stalkers are much more cunning, but still mostly animalistic. They can use weapons, and plan ambushes using their higher reasoning skills, but still aren't what you'd call very great at human reasoning.

Purebloods are the offspring of warpwolves, and have no human form. They're considered intelligent and wise, and can even speak in warpwolf form (ferals and stalkers cannot). They're rare, but powerful due to their much more stable form.

Ghetorix falls completely outside of all of this, because he's a Tharn (who have inbuilt shapeshifting powers) who was forced to take the warpwolf elixir (which gives shapeshifting powers) by Morvahna. As a result, he's kind of a warpwolf abomination, because of the way his ability to shapeshift was altered by the elixir.
>>
>>47846250
It comes in the most pieces I've ever seen. I've never put together a normal warpwolf though, so I'm not sure
>>
>>47846719
I thought Kromac forced him to drink the elixer bevause he wouldn't recognize his rule
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-18+at+09.54.31).jpg (135 KB, 467x467) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-18+at+09.54.31).jpg
135 KB, 467x467
>>47846882
Nope. From Domination.
>>
>>47846924
Wow that's legit pretty sad
>>
>>47845364
That's pretty extreme.
>>
>>47846924
>>47847143

damn, he's had things pretty ruff
>>
>>47838503
Hakaar is not an ancestral guardian anymore.

He can't make Kovaas or benefit from Zaal1's give souls ability.

Zaal1 had the new improved Inviolable resolve replaced with death pact. Models that are undead don't produce souls.
>>
File: mist speaker wip.png (773 KB, 610x669) Image search: [Google]
mist speaker wip.png
773 KB, 610x669
Here's what I've been working on. Started to get some serious shaky hand syndrome going on today so I stopped. Moldy Ochre is a pretty great color.
>>
>>47846163
Aeye. He was a popular "Not behemoth" option before because of reach. But now he is too expensive by virtue of everthing else getting much better.
>>
>>47846163
Sleep well, sweet prince ;__;
>>
>>47847771

sounds like you just don't like options

#designspace
>>
Cygnar Army - 75 / 75 (+30) points
(Maddox 1) Major Beth Maddox [+30]
- Sylys Wyshnalyrr, The Seeker [4]
- Firefly [8]
- Stormclad [18]
- Hammersmith [12]
Major Katherine Laddermore [8]
Stormblade Captain [5]
Gobber Tinker [2]
Arcane Tempest Gun Mages [11]
- Arcane Tempest Gun Mage Officer [4]
- Cyclone [13]
Storm Lances (max) [20]

How's this list?
>>
>>47845364

Really nice looking but the legs are a little skinny for those feet and it looks like he's wearing clown shoes.
>>
>>47848906

the cyclone is a cute trick on the ATGM, but does maddox really need it when she brings snipe herself?

just assuming that its your ARM cracking list because maddox, you expect to face limited infantry, and then the stormlances are fine. RAT 7 assault shot into an eleap and then a mat 7 boosted into an eleap, not to mention impacts tends to shred infantry. also playing the shoot --> reposition game.

that being said im just not that big a fan of the cyclone
>>
>>47834209
Do you mean do work with them? Rahn is basically them the list.
>>
>>47849996
Snipe is going to go on the storm lances, actually. With repo 3 and Laddermore, they can do a really good job at zapping things with rat 7, pow 14 blasts. Pow 16 if the firefly gets near.

Then they scoot back. They'll charge in when it's go time.

The cyclone's there to provide additional firing support, unload at rat 8, potentially rat 10 if enough juicy targets are within 16" of his starting point. Otherwise, covering fire.
>>
>>47844189
>I had my first game of mk 3 and wound up with a few questions, mostly due to how out of practice I was.

I skimmed the brb and am aware of the big changes. I may not be 100% accurate, but I'll try to help.

>Can Assault/Charge be declared when half of a unit is already in melee?

You can always declare a charge regardless of how far away or close you are to the enemy. You need to have movee a model atleast 3" to get the boosted dmg benefit though.

>Do the assaulting models still get to ignore the in-melee penalty for shooting?

With out scouring the mk3 rule book I'd have to say yes.

>Can a forsaken's blight shroud be intercepted by shield guard?

Not sure, is it a ranged attack that targets a model?

Sounds like you might be trying to pull off assaults with models that are already in melee, you can't do that.
>>
>>47844189
Assault is no longer an order, it's a special rule on the card. So it's just a charge now.

You ignore target in melee so long as you're in melee with your target now. If you're not, they get target in melee bonuses.

If the ability is what I think it is, then no. It's not a ranged attack, so you can't pass it off.
>>
>>47847930
Hah. From the thumbnail it looked like he was giving you the finger.
>>
>>47850205
>Do the assaulting models still get to ignore the in-melee penalty for shooting?

>With out scouring the mk3 rule book I'd have to say yes.

not that guy, but assault now only ignores the target in melee penalty if the assaulting model makes it into melee themselves.
>>
Got any tips for a scrub learning eHaley?
>>
>>47851150
Honestly, she's changed so much I don't even know what she does anymore.

Generally though, eHaley's deal is that she dies to a stiff breeze, so you need to be super careful on where she is.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>47832424
Who is this semen demon?
I asume its not S3verius
>>
>>47851785
it's some random IKRPG character.

kinda crazy, like all Menites are
>>
>>47850087
I meant something more along the line of "are there any casters that wouldn't appreciate a Sphinx + Mittens in their list?"

Shyeel Mages and Dawnguard Sentinels are my favorite designs in Ret by far, so I might as well get them on the table whenever the opportunity presents itself.
>>
>>47845364
Looks good! If there's one thing I'm not keen on, it's the convergence WJ arm he's standing on. You can see the mold lines (like on all convergence toys) and it breaks the harmony of the model.
I suggest a big pile of rocks.
>>
>>47845387
yes you can't have a skarlock and the withershadow combine anymore.

I'm surprised they removed character restrictions, because it would actually be useful now.
>>
>>47846924
It pretty much underlines that a character beast only works for that one warlock...
and then you can take all characters all the time.
>stay coherent like that PP !
>>
>>47851875
you take that back, heathen !
>>
How good is the WM/H community with 'counts as' models? Reason I am asking is because I really like the Caitlin Finch model but have no interest in playing N3mo. I was wondering if it was cool if I used her as Sylys Wyshnalyrr in my games.
>>
>>47852932
Casual games, nobody should give a shit. It's not like people will get that confused. Tournaments you might have an issue since it is obviously a different model. If you converted it maybe.
>>
>>47852975
Oh god that reminds me

>be german
>visit a german tournament
>got the US webstore exclusive Ashlynn because the original one looks like shit
>tournament organizer tells me I can't use her because she isn't a PP model
>literally show them the PP webstore
>they then tell me I can't use her because she never got a official german release

Been the last tournament I ever visited.
>>
>>47853009
The fuck? What a shitty TO.
>>
I don't understand this game but I've been considering getting into it as my second system beside 40k and looking up Cygnar minis for some time. Now that a new edition came out it seems like a good time to jump in so could some gave me their impression of what the game and Cygnar is about ? I'm particulary interested in Laddermore (is she viable?) Do I have to film the mechs ? I would probably go for a lot of shitting infrantry and mounted elite fighters, like those knights of their, is that ok ? How about an Imperial Guard-esque army full of trenchers?
>>
>>47853997

Laddermore is very viable, shes a character stormlance. the stormlances are the elite cavalry of cygnar and they are one of the best in the game, up there with trollblood cav. She gives them the ability to turn their shooting up. They also get to shoot on the charge, so they do a lot of damage

You will not be disappointed with them.

In general cygnar is in a very good place. they have some knight themes, a lot of electricity themes, they also have lots of guns, very good guns.

its a great time to jump into cygnar. they can run a lot of playstyles, and their strength is shooting.
>>
>>47852932

Most of 'em are pretty chill about it. Been to a few larger tournaments in Germany, UK and BeNeLux and never any problems if it's clear what the model is representing. Even the guy with the mecha-Legion was allowed just about everywhere I hear.
A few horror stories here and there online but never in person.
>>
>>47854097
Thanks. What about combining that cavalry with the sniper chick and dual minigun mech ? Oh, and how's Joan of Arc mercenary chick ?
>>
Anybody have the picture of Fyanna2's sculpt that was supposedly leaked?
>>
>>47852426
Yeah, Darragh wraith is in all 3 of my lists
WSC are in 2/3
Deathjack 2/3

Wrong eye and snapjaw are in all of my circle lists

Look at all this design space!
>>
>>47846250

You should be able to but frankly the new ghetorix model is so kick ass you should just get that.

One of the cleanest sculpts I've ever gotten from PP
>>
I find myself thinking: Is countercharge on jacks really all that good?

Just I look at Kharchev and he feels like a Jack Caster that took 1 step forward and 1 step backwards. As apposed to Harchevitch who took 3 steps forward and 1 step back.

Unearthly rage is amazing as a spell, but as a feat....Eh. Like don't get me wrong it isn't bad, but its not exceptional or anything. If it was combined with his old one then thats some real unique stuff. But at the moment he is outclassed by most other Khadors Jack Casters.

And the rest of his spell list is just kinda neat but overall bland.

Road to War I find troubling because it depends on killing an enemy from a range to increase threat range, and the situationally of it means that I could really get screwed over at times. its pretty much worthless against a Beast/ jack heavy army which is ridiculous.

Countercharge I just finding myself lacking utility for outside the obvious utility of maybe charge lane shenanigans. Like do I just hope that I knock out a vital system when counter charging a jack/ Beast? And against infantry its completely worthless.

Whilst Harcheviches reposition means that everything of his moves super fast, power up solves the bombard conundrum, and his feat got much better with free focus, and now that destroyers AOEs are 4 inch thats just a good deal.

Vlad does a similar deal to Harchevich, but his feat provides reliable threat range increases, and his spell works for all attacks including ranged ones.

Anything that good about Kharchev?
>>
>>47856181
Countercharge is great on jacks, you just have to understand how to use it and what it does.

It can work as a threat extender, a positioning tool, and some decent problems for your opponent.

Of course, it takes some finesse in your placement and some awareness in when it's worth doing. Yea, charging up to give your opponent a free charge target is a bad idea, so don't do it. But charging to place another jack in the zone, just to get a jack up another 7 inches, or to engage a ranged model that intended to shoot can have a huge effect on the game.

And when your opponent is smart enough to not fall for those tricks? You've placed a huge amount of pressure on his model placement and control, because he can only get so far forward.
>>
Does anyone have the rules for stormsmith grenadiers?
>>
>>47854329

If by "sniper chick" you mean Kara Sloan, she's a shooting-focused battlegroup caster. She does very little to support infantry models, so she wants units that are very self-sufficient on their own. Storm Lances don't need much support to be great on their own, although Sloan might prefer the meatshield presence of Trenchers instead. It's too early to know what will work best.

The Cyclone is pretty good with her if you are worried about lots of enemy infantry. It makes lots of shots to take advantage of her Guided Fire spell, and she might like the Covering Fire templates.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466007426564.jpg (13 KB, 540x208) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466007426564.jpg
13 KB, 540x208
I played in tournament yesterday and the salt was glorious.

Round 1 I killed Harby by throwing Knights at her until she died.

Round 2 killed Cryx with guns and shot their caster off the table.

Round 3 my opponent kill boxed themselves.

So what did you guys do this weekend?
>>
>>47856871
I got a few games in yesterday, had a really fun one vs pVlad doom reaver spam.
>>
>>47856871
What knights?
>>
>>47857119
Exemplars, rhoven and company. Throw power attacks are awesome
>>
>>47857393
Wait, you -literally- threw them at her?
>>
>>47846163
Its like PP fucked up on the printing of his card and forgot to put shield-guard on him. Thats the only reason I can think of that he costs fucking 19pts. If he had shieldguard, he would truly be a jack of all trades utility piece and actually worth considering.
>>
Anyone got a RAR of all the faction decks? I keep wanting to look at other faction stuff but only snagged Skorne when the Ruskies dropped them.
>>
Who is the biggest dick in Warmachine? There's so many assholes but who stands out as king dick to you?
>>
>>47858394
I don't know about other factions, but Dominar Rasheth is a pretty huge dick for no other reason than he's the exact opposite of what the Skorne strive to be and makes no apologies for it. I mean, why spend your life training to be powerful when you can just be naturally gifted at black magic?
>>
>>47846163
PP eratta his cost or something please, I wanna use my favorite jack this edition.
>>
>>47858394

Vayl sold out her entire race to Everblight for the sake of power.
>>
>>47857999
Its because he was popular back in MKII. His charge attack gained a +2 to accuracy back when everybody had Mat 6.

But now that everybody else is both cheaper and better he is left out in the cold.
>>
>>47856181
I discovered that you had to swap spells constantly on him. Road to war and battle charged gets cycled so you can gain and hold ground. Lack of threat extension is troublesome though I agree. He's remarkably better than his mkii counterpart overall since he can fuel jacks and his survability went up very high.
>>
>>47858394
Vinter. The man just simply cannot stop being a dick.
>>
>>47855775
WTF there is a new ghetorix sculpt? :O
>>
>>47859256
>>
>>47858627
It's an arm 21 reach heavy with bulldoze. Just play the Damn thing
>>
>>47859294
At this point I might not even buy the new battlebox and just wait to buy tanith by herself
>>
>>47859294
His "beard" looks like a face.
>>
>>47859155
[Spoiler]Well, he's stopped now.[/spoiler]
>>
>>47859312
Its not bad, just outclassed by merit of everything else becoming cheaper and better.
>>
>>47856856
Yes her, thanks. Also, is the Prime rulebook from the OP is legit 3rd edition ? I need to start reading the rules and it would be a shame if someone uploaded the second edition book as a joke. Also, what is the usual model count in typical games ?
>>
>>47859526
30 or so models is about what you expect.
>>
Did Mk3 make anything more exciting to use?
>>
>>47859328
Fuck you, now I can't un-see it.
>>
>>47857753
Yeah, why not? I didn't have to threat to get to her and she had used martyrdom a lot so she was running low on health. So I picked up a dude and boosted a throw at her and killed her. It was glorious
>>
>>47859760
Were you still using Mk2 rules? Cause in Mk3, that wouldn't work.
>>
>>47859845
Throws are still in Mk3 though.
>>
>>47859883
In Mk3, larger based models don't suffer collateral damage from throws if the thrown model is a smaller based model. So unless those knights you were chucking were Vengers or Harby got downgraded to a small base, she wouldn't have taken any damage.
>>
>>47859845
This was a Mk2 tournament, so yes, this worked
>>
Does anyone have the mk3 cryx cards?
>>
File: DSCN2084.jpg (283 KB, 1280x728) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2084.jpg
283 KB, 1280x728
What's everyone working on?

Just finished airbrushing the colour onto these 2 jacks then gave them a gloss varnish. Hand painting time now.
>>
>>47859294
Mines almost done. I'd post a pic but my phone broke this morning
>>
>>47859388
did vinter get died
>>
>>47861216
Yes. Magnus melts his magic armor and kills him
>>
>>47859938
Why make throws worse? Power attacks are already underused. That's ridiculous.
>>
>>47861897
Because why would a big dude care if a little dude hit him?
>>
>>47861943
Harby is a squishy thing and metal men with point sticks are hitting her.

On the other hand why would Avatar care if a zealot hit him? Seems like skub arguing either way.
>>
>>47861943
It doesn't seem very thematic for a guy clad in armor, being hurled across the field by a giant elephant, to bounce off of another model with no effect.
Rocks can be small but they usually hurt when they hit someone.

Mechanically speaking, it's odd to include that particular power attack but further reduce the incentive to use it.
>>
>>47862083
>Mechanically speaking, it's odd to include that particular power attack but further reduce the incentive to use it.

They also made throws better somewhat by removing the one vs. two handed throws. They only difference having one vs. two open fists is the number of dice you roll for the strength check. This opens up the vastly superior targetable throw option to a lot more models.

>It doesn't seem very thematic for a guy clad in armor, being hurled across the field by a giant elephant, to bounce off of another model with no effect.

Why would a squishy human body do anything to a multi-ton steam driven iron automaton?
>>
Anyone got 3e Vayl2 list concepts yet? She's so changed I'm not sure where to start, aside from probably Occultated Raptors.
>>
I'm excited for Grimkyn since I've been playing dead by daylight for the past week.

Leaks when
>>
What are Retribution's best ways of dealing with heavy (20+) armor? Especially on multiwound models.

As far as I can see it's really just Phoenix/Banshee and the heavy rifle team and maybe riflemen/invictors with CRA. Everything else seems to struggle a little versus any sort of stiff resistance.
>>
>>47862313

PP's having playtesters sign a suicide pact now in addition to NDAs.
>>
>>47860982
i think you had a heavy hand wih dat airbrush
>>
>>47862373
Sentinels and heavy jacks will both wreck that shit.
>>
>>47862373
Jacks
Sentinels Charging
Halberdiers UA Minifeat charging CMAs
Shooting on Ossyan's feat turn
>>
>>47862373

Vyros2, Ossyan feat, Issryia feat all come to mind.
>>
>>47862384
It's a base coat, it's supposed to cover everything. There is highlighting but you can't see it in the picture,
>>
>>47862194
because it is mass travelling at pace.
>why would a squishy animal body do anything to a multi-ton petroleum driven steel automobile?
>>
>>47862444
I'm pretty sure a real life elephant would notice if it had a dead human launched at it.
>>
>>47862444
Are you seriously saying that the resilience of commercial automobiles is the same as an armored war machine?
>>
>>47862617
It's not about resilience; it's about relative mass. A dude being thrown at a titan is a much closer affair than a deer running in front of an 18 wheeler.
>>
>>47862697
>A dude being thrown at a titan is a much closer affair than a deer running in front of an 18 wheeler.

And? Why should a giant armored elephant thing give a fuck?
>>
>>47862756
Because this isn't Hollywood and the energy being transferred into the elephant will have some degree of effect on it. A titan doesn't weigh 1000 tons. Hell this is fucking dumb on so many levels already because no living animal could carry as much metal as titans do. Like, the cannoneer has a fuckhuge solid metal cannon under a single arm. Like nigger no this discussion is pointless I'm gonna go jerk off to hentai.
>>
>>47862819
>Because this isn't Hollywood and the energy being transferred into the elephant will have some degree of effect on it

And? A fly bumping into me transfers energy to me, too. Doesn't mean it's gonna knock me on my ass.
>>
>>47861943
>why would a dude care if I threw a rock at him
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.