[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AdEva General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: AdEva3_4897.jpg (27 KB, 350x135) Image search: [Google]
AdEva3_4897.jpg
27 KB, 350x135
Starting a campaign of Pic Related soon, wondering if anyone had the [REDACTED] supplement the link is dead on the wiki.

Also AdEva general I guess
>>
>>47778911
Currently running an AdEva based on Norse Myth. Angels are Gaints, the Evangelions are called Úlfhéðnar, The Magi Super Computer is instead The Oracles, and a few other various things. I even have the Nerv HQ based in Scandinavia. It's been pretty fun so far, as the pilots are trying to stop the coming of Ragnarok.
>>
>>47778911
Samefagging, but whatever.

Why using 2.0? Version 3 is out, ya know?
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Adeptus_Evangelion
>>
>>47779132
I'm using 3.5 but I'm looking for the Redacted Supplement so that I can have ideas for possible scenarios, the tv tropes page mentions several interesting ideas that the supplement has that I might implement at some point
>>
>>47779229
I think I found it as a rar file on 4shared
http://www.4shared.com/get/7sNk5sON/adeptus_evangelion_redacted.html

though, as someone who doesn't really use 4shared, it's a use at your own risk kind of thing.
>>
>>47779423
thank you, will try it out. i think i'll be fine
>>
File: A Farewell To Arms.png (490 KB, 900x1314) Image search: [Google]
A Farewell To Arms.png
490 KB, 900x1314
>>
>>47778911
What's the campaign about, OP?
>>47779097
That's cool. Mine that I'm planning uses Shinto mythos as its base and has the pilots fighting in Imperial Japan to a militarized NERV to fight off the Angels (now Kami)
>>
>>47779229

You actually don't need Redacted.

Most of what was in Redacted is already in V3. The only things that didn't make the edition jump were a few scenarios and specialty Angels that either don't work with the new mechanics, or honestly were always ind of shitty ideas to start wit. Like autistic rules for playing a heavily abstracted form of Soccer in the Eva.

Most of what made Redacted good is already in V3's GM book.
>>
>>47787024
>Like autistic rules for playing a heavily abstracted form of Soccer in the Eva.
If you went to the irc they'd probably have a perfect justification for it. And probably attack you personally for pointing out stupid things are stupid.
>>
>>47788284

Presumably they are the ones who canned it for V3.
>>
>>47787024
But is it really Eva without autist mecha sports/DDR?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.