[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you go about making a Bullywug BBEG?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
How would you go about making a Bullywug BBEG?
>>
>>47729235
Like most, he needs to be special, probably with some class levels, and a goal as well as some flaws and desires would be good. A servant to ancient water god is always a classic for these kinds of creatures.
>>
Frog dick.
>>
File: BRICK FROG.jpg (217 KB, 648x612) Image search: [Google]
BRICK FROG.jpg
217 KB, 648x612
BRRRRICK FROG!
>>
Voodoo hoodoo shaman
>>
What's BBEG?
>>
>>47729235
He runs a nationwide conspiracy group from his mud huts in the swamp.
>>
I like 4e interpretation of them being inherently wrong and out of place. Have a really old bullywug turn into a baby Eldritch Horror
>>
File: frogjay.jpg (22 KB, 500x231) Image search: [Google]
frogjay.jpg
22 KB, 500x231
>>47729235
They have managed to unite the goblin, orc, ogre, troll and bugbear tribes.

Turns out they make great negotiators because they have no grudges with anyone in particular. Except dickass "adventurers" who have been massacring whole villages and desecrating their spawning pools.

And now it's pay back time.

Now your villages are going to burn and your children die and your holy places laid in ruin and your kings and queens brought low and blood for blood and blood price paid for every song of sorrow and bitter loss inflicted.
>>
>>47729235
Make him a bard.
>>
>>47729235
He summons frogs.
So many frogs.
Now they are eating all the crops and making everyone generally uncomfortable.
>>
>>47729363
Big Bad Evil Guy
>>
File: pepe very rare.png (6 KB, 321x250) Image search: [Google]
pepe very rare.png
6 KB, 321x250
He understands and harnesses the forbidden powers of meme magic, even if he doesn't know what that is. He is able to manipulate the bullywug hordes into believing things so hard that they come true.
>"My people! If you hear this, you have been visited by the terror crocodile of angry teeth! It will eat the human invaders, but only if you reply with "good luck croc"!"
>"GOOD LUCK CROC"
>humans get fucked up by a big crocodile
>>
>>47729900
Make him big and bad and evil then. What kind of dumb question is this.
>>
He's breeding bullywug with slaad to create the perfect frog race
>>
For a strictly situational standpoint, I can imagine the PCs stranded in a dangerous swamp, with a Bullywug Shaman-Chieftain having a grudge on them and making their every move a possible nightmare.
>>
>>47729235
Cane toads

>>47729357
Underrated post
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.