[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Chaos hate humanity? Is there any chapter that just wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: chaos.png (5 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
chaos.png
5 KB, 226x223
Does Chaos hate humanity? Is there any chapter that just wants to murder it out of existence? I'm guessing Khorne worshippers are not exactly the most social guys.

What is the best to play if you want to piss off HYFags?
>>
>>47728529
>Does Chaos hate humanity?
They want to torture the fuck out of us and use us as playthings, so yes.
Is there any chapter that just wants to murder it out of existence?
Space Marine chapters? All of them want to murder chaos out of existence. Chaos chapters? Depends on which one.
>>
Chaos hate/loves everything that isn't chaos more or less equally. Sure we're essentially fuck toys for the chaos gods in the greater scheme of things, but so is virtually every other race.
>>
How can Chaos hate Humanity? Humans are one of the most chaotic entities in the world.

We build, yet our capacity to destroy is always greater.
We let emotion rule us over logic.
Humanity is a sprawling mass of Chaos held back only by a flimsy adherence to social order and law.

I think Chaos dislikes Humanity, since we have free will, the definition of chaos, whereas chaos adheres to a rigid structure in both hierarchy and brand of chaos...
>>
Right here:

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Purge
>>
File: 1436067312604.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1436067312604.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>>47728529
You're gonna play a faction in a game to piss off a kind of people you probably almost never interact with?

I'm thinking you might be the fag here, OP.
>>
>>47728626
They are legit right.
>>
File: One Anon's Understanding.png (224 KB, 1326x706) Image search: [Google]
One Anon's Understanding.png
224 KB, 1326x706
>>47728529
They hate everything. They have been called bloodthirsty tyrannical gods before.
>>47728616
Here's a screencap for ya.
>>
>>47728666
Yep, canon. Part of the Siege of Vraks series from Forge World.

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/The_Purge
>>
>>47728529
chaos is basically what would happen if someone were to unite 4chan under one banner and give them all weapons.

its a bunch of socially detached lunatics that are following someone who despises all things living.
>>
>>47728791
Except half of the 4chan would commit suicide.
>>
>>47728529
Chaos LOVES humanity. Chaos needs humanity to survive, even thrive.

Without humanity Chaos dries up, withers, and dies pitifully. Only the most retarded and hardcore Imperial fags thinks Chaos wants to kill humanity.

Warbands of Chaos Space Marines aren't the best way to judge Chaos' intentions because they are filtered through the Marine outlook which is inherently violent. The Purge, as an example, is not a good representation of what a Chaos Mindset is.
>>
>>47728875
No, they'd try, but fail.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.