[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MEME Magic TCG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: CardTemplate.png (6 MB, 1890x2640) Image search: [Google]
CardTemplate.png
6 MB, 1890x2640
Hey guys I made a card template for a possible MEME Magic trading card game.

Haven't come up with any good rules but a feature could be 'DUBS' (And trips and quads and so on). The idea is you roll two dice (if dubs, three if trips, etc.) and if they are both the same number it triggers the effects of whatever cards you have. This card (Smug Pepe) has an effect that grants dubs.
I'm going with an ancient egyptian theme because of Our Lord Kek.

Tell me what you think and if you have any ideas!
>>
>>47721925
When you're assured to get dubs you only have to roll one dice.
>>
>>47723128
nah it's more like "roll until you get dubs. all rolls until dubs don't count"
>>
>>47721925
This is a bad idea. I would help you, but this is literally cancer incarnate.
>>
File: Feels Good Man CARD.png (6 MB, 1890x2640) Image search: [Google]
Feels Good Man CARD.png
6 MB, 1890x2640
>>47723446
I've made the basic rules. It's actually pretty good.
>>
I'll bite. What are the basic rules? How do you pay for things?
>>
File: 1428788982847.png (340 KB, 400x573) Image search: [Google]
1428788982847.png
340 KB, 400x573
At least you tried, keep trying and I might let you have a Rare Pepe if you do well enough
>>
>>47721925
Pepe has nothing to do with dubs, this is an insane flavor incongruity
>>
>>47724618
that's a hearthstone card not an original content
>>
>>47724722
yeah that was just a prototype to test the template

what do you suggest a pepe do?
>>
>>47724837
Reeeee at normies.

In this case that means protection from normies, which obviously needs to be a creature type.
>>
>>47721925
>>47724121
I agree with >>47723446

This idea is fucking awful. Maybe it was funny thinking about it. But why did you feel it necessary to actually make cards for it, to go to the effort, and then share your shitty idea with people online?

Also resize your fucking images, knobgobbler.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (96 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
96 KB, 265x370
superior pepe coming through.
>>
>>47725175
Because it was fun to make? IDGAF what anonymous posters like you have to say about what I do.

Kill yourself you fucking gay retard
>>
>>47726054
>using gay retard in a legitimate sentence

Are you 12? The idea is crap and if you can't take criticism then don't even be bothered to finish it.
>>
>>47726054
>Hey guys check out this thing I did
>Fuck you, I didn't want your opinion anyway you're all fucking gay
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.