[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tg/ help. Im in 4 different campaigns but it still isnt enough.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: nothic.png (733 KB, 417x607) Image search: [Google]
nothic.png
733 KB, 417x607
/tg/ help. Im in 4 different campaigns but it still isnt enough. What are some vidya that can fulfill my craving?
>>
>>47718430
I'm enjoying Sunless Sea, though it's balls hard and every time I think I'm starting to build up momentum I just die.

Though I started playing yesterday, so that might have something to do with it.
>>
>>47718430
How the hell can you be in 4 different campaigns and STILL crave more?
>>
>>47718561
Desire to play behaves like a perfect gas, and will expand to fill all available schedule space if permitted.

Eventually available time will contract, and you will then find yourself short on time for mundane socializing and necessary chores/drudgery of living, and have to start bowing out of them until you return to a more feasible level..
>>
>>47718430
Darkest dungeon plays like you had a GM that fucking despises you. Should do the trick
>>
>>47718561
They're all on the weekends, and alot of the time i get the want to have that kind of enjoyment one the weekdays.
i used to just ERP but recently my sex drive is kinda kill
>>
>>47718612
Go exercise you worthless lump.
>>
>>47718430

Card Hunters.
>>
>>47718645
i do, but all i do while exercising is think about wanting to play games
>>
>>47718855
That's fine, but regular exercise is extremely healthy, and will probably restore your sex drive if you keep at it. Then you can go back to erping like a normal filthy repressed deviant.
>>
>>47718882
oh no, my sex drive is dead from jerking off for 8 hours in one day last week, killing it for the next few days, and i kept jerking off once a day every since to keep it dead.
>>
>>47718430
obviously, the only solution is to join more campaigns.
>>
>>47718430
Easy answer? Dragon's Dogma.
Slightly more medium answer? Dark souls.
Weeb edition answer? Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
I am a sadist that hates fun answer? Etrian Odyssey
I enjoy grinding A LOT answer? Monster Hunter.

Go, have fun anon.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.