[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTG Proxies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: FakeTarmogoyf_0.jpg (74 KB, 450x335) Image search: [Google]
FakeTarmogoyf_0.jpg
74 KB, 450x335
How to rekt chinamen shills :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvseDNbzPtM

go to 1m45

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING SHARDLESS AGENT MY FUCKING GOD AYYYY LMAO
FUCKING CHINAMEN CANT EVEN COPY IT RIGHT

Tried chinamen counterfeit, cards are glossy as fuck, colors are often off (particularly for red and blue cards, way too dark), details are missing (on inkmoth nexus, the phyrexian logo on the back of the card text is nearly invisible) and sometimes you have botched cards that looks like the printer was running low on ink or smeared the ink on some part.

Ordered black core.
A real mess, would not do it again.
>>
File: 143875425985621__23_.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
143875425985621__23_.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>not knowing that foreign shardless agent has alternate art
>being assblasted because you spent over $100 on a cardboard rectangle
>mfw
>>
>>47675256

>>47675256
topkek foreign shardless agent have the same art as the english one retard. The ones displayed on the video is japanese

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=288332

get rekt son
>>
>>47675256
It's the same art, they just flipped it vertically.
>>
>>47674775
Post scans or gtfo
>>
>>47676744
just look at the video man.
Dual lands are okay, just need to beat them up a little and let them facing the sun for 1 or 2 days.
Fetches are okayish, just Wooded Foothills are fucking awful, look at the video, the set symbol is botched, colors are disgusting.
Look at the mana cost of the Path to Exile
Set symbol of Liliana is just disgusting
Shardless agent is upside down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70cbNJrs2Xw

Modern cards are hialrious as well
Colors on cryptics are fucked
Typo on serra ascendent (italic text)
Look at the mana cost of Griselbrand fuuuuck man what the hell is this 4 ?
Snapcaster is waaaay too dark
Eidolon is washed up as fuck
Look at the mana symbol and text on Bitterblossom. Looks like ink smeared up.
Grim Lavamancer, way too bright
Urborg, way too dark
Voice, way too bright
Mana symbol on IoK is weird

I mean come on, if it's this awful on his promotional video, you gotta believe me that it's worse in real life.
>>
>counterfeits from China are shit quality

Stop the fucking presses
>>
>>47674775
So still nothing to worry about as long as you touch the card since they haven't reproduced the feel of a card?

I heard that someone was also caught with a proxy card at a tournament last weekend.
>>
>>47674775
So absolutely none of them are playable at Competitive REL?
>>
File: 20160608_115030.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
20160608_115030.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>>47678209
Meh, I play with them, not the ones listed because there are a ton of shitty ones, but some are pretty good. Here is a fake Liliana.
>>
>>47678503
Is it Villa Zheng?
>>
>>47679729
Yes, one on the left is. I'd say like 3/4 of his proxies aren't that good, but there are some pretty good ones.
>>
>>47679829
To be fair, WotC can be just as inconsistent. I would have said the one on the right is fake.
>>
>>47678503
Looks good enough desu
>>
>>47677191
>>47674775
The consensus has been for an awfully long time that you have to know specifically which cards are high enough quality if you are planning to use them in WotC tournament play.

I wish I knew why you jackasses keep making these threads.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.