[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frostgrave friday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 474x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 474x640
Resources
FAQ thread where you can ask to Joseph A. McCullough, Frostgrave designer (forum handle joe5mc)
http://www.lead-adventure.de/index.php?topic=80477.0

Online warband creator
http://www.battletortoise.com/frostgrave/roster.html

Rulebook:
https://mega.co.nz/#!CVF3GTIS!i0V9IaACpjj1s1Bq2wqvZII5T5ad8UULZYWW3mpefc0

Lich+Golem+Sellsword+Alchemy:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/1e68645496dga//Frostgrave

Warhammer Townscapes: old school Warhammer Fantasy print buildings
https://mega.co.nz/#F!OgpwzAKS!a5eVE6pOagTTOWEr5tEaEQ

Official Miniatures
20x Soldiers and a lot of bits
http://www.northstarfigures.com/prod.php?prod=7467
20x Cultists, and a lot of bits
http://www.northstarfigures.com/prod.php?prod=7731

Wizard sheet
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwx8Os21jzeXdkRYZlM5TjhRSDA/view?usp=sharing
spell cards
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwx8Os21jzeXV3psZ0hOT1AwMEE/view?usp=sharing

Don't forget - you can use any miniatures from any manufacturer, regardless of their race - just make them obvious what they are.

"Required" scenery
>6x6 mausoleum
>6 special treasure token - 3 per player
>Various spooky skeletons
>A Genie
>10 inch+ high tower and enough broken wall sections to make a 12x12 ruined building
>Zone mortalis kind of board + 4 doorways
>6x statues
>1x giant worm (human sized)
>6 small buildings without roof
>6 wraiths
>a well
>4x 2" diameter discs
>6 columns or ruined columns (or re-use the statues)

If expansions are in play, add-
Hunt for the Golem
>One Granite Golem
>Five corpse markers per player
>Ruined factory terrain

Sellsword
>Six pillars
>Four additional wells
>Nullmen miniatures (suggested number: 2-5 per player)

Thaw of the Lich Lord
>Assorted cultists
>6 Rangifiers (reindeer beastmen)
>One ship
>A cart
>Seven independent doorways
>One Ghoul King
>A throne
>A large cauldron
>Banshees (1 per warband)
>A 6" wheel/circle
>A Lich Lord
>Two Wraith Knights (+1/player beyond two)

Alchemy
>One Alchemical Monstrosity
>Four Fire Flingers
>>
Speaking of which, isn't breeding pits supposed to be release in June? What's the release date for it?
>>
>>47475477
Osprey Publishing says by the end of July.
>>
So is anyone working on anything?
>>
>>47476907

Lining up some terrain materials for a Frostgrave/Mordheim-like board. Medieval city streets and the like.
>>
File: big_img7556[1].jpg (54 KB, 336x336) Image search: [Google]
big_img7556[1].jpg
54 KB, 336x336
Let it go, let it go.
Burn it all down.
>>
>>47475628
Did they confirm anything about a gnoll box ?
>>
Friend of mine kept begging me to play this

I finally gave in

Frost grave is shit

Don't waste your time playing it
>>
>>47477680
I think it's supposed to be a hard plastic sprue.
>>
>>47478006
Nice, I like how... classic Frostgrave minis look like.
>>
>>47478201
It's refreshing to get something that is not overdesigned, trying too hard to stand out or just looking cartoony. Sometime the simple things are the best things in life.
>>
>>47475396
Thank you, anon.

I intend to get pdfs of Breeding Pits and the corebook, in the future. Not sure when for the corebook, but..

I'm former OP-anon, btw. The guy managing the mediafire.
Anyway, currently, I'm not working on any minis. If I knew more about pits, I'd do some stuff for traps, but...
>>
>>47478358
the sprue pics for the gnoll box so far really are abysmal though, and I love shitty sculpts and enjoyed both the soldier and cultist boxes
>>
>>47475396

Link for the buildings doesn't work
>>
>>47481196
It really never has.
>>
>>47483764
Can we fix it then ?
>>
File: image.jpg (306 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306 KB, 1600x900
>>47480895
Can't say I have gotten a good look at the actual plastic sprues.
>>
>>47484652
Those look actually quite good.
>>
>>47485525
They might also be resin masters. So I will wait with getting excited until I see the sprue.
>>
I think that I will just be using orcs instead of the gnolls.
>>
>>47477755
Well thank you for clearing that up without any information of why it's shit, what you played or how your opinion is relevant in any way.
>>
File: CLT-510.jpg (6 KB, 175x286) Image search: [Google]
CLT-510.jpg
6 KB, 175x286
I love all the modelling/warband ideas this game gives me.

Cannot wait for that barbarian box.
>>
>>47491750
Muh favourite skelebro. Someday he will be mine. Someday he will lead my skelebro army as a Black Axe wight king.
>>
>>47475396

Gotta say, from the thumbnail, this thing looks like the cover of a young adult novel with an unfortunate choice in subject.
>>
>>47484652

NEAT!
>>
>>47493434
There is nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>47493280
He is not that much, go get him.
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 503x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 503x640
>>47491750
Yeah, I'm gonna customize the shit out of my warbands. This game is turning into the bane of my wallet, though.
>>
>>47501641
>This game is turning into the bane of my wallet, though.

>tfw you start out thinking it will finally give you an opportunity to do something with all the odd minis you had lying around
>tfw when you end up buying more and more stuff instead
>>
>>47503183
I started taking a new ADD medication that it turns out has the side effect of making me a very careless spender. I have now spent over $100 on Frostgrave stuff that might just be cool to have in addition to basic Frostgrave stuff for $80 and I feel the urge to order more stuff to make buildings out of. I need to tell someone about my new addiction so that they can stop me before I can't afford food.
>>
>>47503302
What did you buy for scenery?
I recently took the plunge to buy a bunch of raw buidling materials, but I just can't seem to start building stuff with it.
I should probably just have bought stuff I just have to paint.
>>
>>47503330
I only bought some of those cheap wooden coffee stirrers that is ideal for wooden frames and floorboards. I will probably order some foamboard next week. To cut down further expenses I was looking at if there would be some fancy blue or pink styrofoam around a couple of construction sites, but all I find is the white stuff that crumbles easily. I'll probably just buy a board of styrofoam as well because sneaking into a construction site at night seems a bit close to the rock bottom behaviour you would expect out of a junkey.

Now I'm just looking at all kinds of stuff that could be nice to use for terrain before I throw it in the garbage. I have been saving some wide plastic corks that I will be turning into statue plinths.
>>
>>47501641
So will the barbarian expansion have mounts?
>>
>>47505019
It looks like it. Strange decision as they would have to put out mounted versions of all the wizards if that was true, which is harder than just doing individual blisters.
>>
>>47505810
I think it's more likely that mounts might just be soldiers for hire and enemy mobs than all wizards getting a mounted mini. But who knows?
>>
I recently got a box of LotR minis on ebay and was thinking about converting them into Frostgrave soldiers.

There are 12 minis in a box with bows, spears and other weapons.
What would you guys recommend is a good number as even spread for basic soldier classes to have?
I'm probably gonna get some special minis for the more exotic stuff like knights and barbarians, I'm thinking about the cheaper units you'll likely have multiples of in your warband here.
>>
So what do you guys proxy monsters and props with that you don't have avaliable?
>>
>>47508419

GW LotR? Those models are 25mm and more to truescale, rather than 28mm and heroic scale, so they don't exactly mesh with other manufacturer's models. But they're close enough, and I bet it doesn't matter much when they're all painted and on the field.
>>
Has anyone houseruled Frostgrave to be a bit more like Mordheim?
>>
>>47514149

I'd be tempted to steal Frostgrave's magic system and throw it into the Wyrd Wars take on Mordheim. Eight spell schools mirroring the eight spell schools of Mordheim, one more spell of choice per each school, and a comprehensive list to choose from instead of being stuck with only one or two spells.

Some spells would have to be modified, it'd only be fair if everyone can take a spellcaster, and spellcasting itself might need a reworking, but otherwise it seems neat.
>>
>>47511296
I'm not using heroic scale anyway for most of my FG stuff.
>>
>>47515430
I think you could work summoning spells into Chaos magic and Sigilist into prayers of Sigmar so you least get to keep all of them.
>>
>>47519887

Maybe, but that makes one school have seven more spells than others. I'd rather one or the other, or maybe rework spells in Mordheim so casters get a few spells from the start rather than a single one. So more like Frostgrave but cutting out the Frostgrave magic list entirely.
>>
>>47522820
Just saying that there are more than 8 schools of magic. The primary eight schools are just a safer way to use magic than for example necromancy that is death magic mixed with dark magic that will eventually corrupt the caster.
>>
>>47518404
Got any examples?
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 800x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 800x544
>>47524307
Not him, but a lot of historical minis has similar proportions to the FG minis and kitbash somewhat well. Fireforge and Gripping Beast seems to be the best match for kitbashing. Perry is also about the right size, but I think the proportions are slightly different.
>>
File: French Infantry frame.jpg (368 KB, 2400x3684) Image search: [Google]
French Infantry frame.jpg
368 KB, 2400x3684
>>47508419
>>47511296
>>47524307
>>47524352

The Perry Twins sculpted a lot of Lotr stuff before leaving GW, and now they have their own company that makes historical miniatures. They are "truescale" 28mm, so they don't have huge hands and heads, and the lotr range and their historical range works really, really well together.

As a bonus, the miniatures are absolutely fantastic and really cheap.

A box of these costs as much as the frostgrave soldiers box but comes with 38 guys instead of 20, and has crossbows, spears, two-handed axes, shields, and guys in lighter armour as well as knights.

Pic related is from the Agincourt french infantry box, which means fairly early 15th century, so still a lot of chainmail and "normal" 2handers instead of full plate and poleaxes etc, but they make lots of different kits. English archers and bill men, 1450s foot knights, European mercenaries with pikes and handguns, and the parts are beautifully interchangeable for most of the kits.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 800x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 800x580
>>47524406
I have been planning on buying a bunch of the plastic medieval Perry stuff for a Warhammer Empire army anyway. It will be a win win with all those bits. I just put it on hold because I was waiting for Warlord Games to produce plastic landsknechts.
>>
>>47524626
If you're in Europe, I'd like to recommend Model_Hobbies on ebay. I paid like 27 Euro Including shipping to Sweden for a box of Perry Agincourt guys. That's less than what a box of those cost in the store here even if you pick them up instead of having them mailed.

Also, the pics you've linked are pretty much all Frostgrave combined with Perry, so the kits clearly work pretty well together. The only bummer is that I think the Perry minis that have mail coifs and stuff like that have flat head to shoulders connections, while the frostgrave guys have round ones, which I suppose is why whoever did those conversions sculpted furs and collars etc on them.
>>
>>47503664
>bought some of those cheap wooden coffee stirrers
>bought
Madness.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 600x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 600x523
>>47524707
Thanks, I will look up that store. I do live in Sweden and I have just considered ordering a bulk shipment to avoid shipping costs. I also do think that the FG minis do seem to mix pretty well with Perry, but I also get the impression that the Perry minis are slightly slimmer and taller than the FG ones.
>>
>>47506125
>>47505810
Could also just make 3 or 4 generic 'mounted legs' that you attach a wizard body to.
>>
>>47524782
You get a 1000 in a box for 5 bucks. If you want to wait until you bought a 1000 coffees you are either a few years older, spent a fortune on coffee or are a total dick and stole them from a coffee shop.
>>
>>47525804
I got like 2000 of them in the mail. They will probably last me for the better part of a decade. I could open up my own gehtto coffee shop without coffee if I wanted to.
>>
>>47524352
>>47524406
>>47524626
>>47524870

I want all these minis, now.
>>
>>47526104
Then start kitbashing.
>>
>>47524870
Cool man, where in Sweden?

You're right about the perry minis being slightly slimmer a lot of the time, but mainly because they're just not wearing as much stuff as the frostgrave ones. Less coats and furs, which slims down the outline a bit. The height difference I think is mainly because a lot of the frostgrave minis do that whole "my feet are sooo far apart because that's apparently how miniature soldiers are supposed to stand" thing. A lot of the perry minis are pretty upright.
>>
>>47477755
Very helpful post, also nice digits
>>
>>47526526
I'm all the way up in Norrland. You?

I figure the spread legs is just a thing to emulate an action pose so they look like they are doing something besides walking.
>>
>>47526866
Ona da island ina da sun, Ă–land.
And yeah, that makes sense.
>>
>>47477755
I agree really. Frostgrave has some massive mechanical issues. Your only choice for customization is the spell list of your wizard, of which you'll almost never cast his off-color spells effectively.

The way that 'hits' and 'damage' are linked also is absurd. If you're in amazing cover, summoning a defensive rainstorm and whatnot and some idiot with a bow rolls a 19, it smacks your guy in the face and instantly kills him.

Meanwhile, since your troops have 10-14 hitpoints, anything borderline on the to-hit number and their defense means they take meaningless chip damage.

There's effectively no real strategy aside from some obvious spell combos, and the level-up system and campaign is laugably basic. It offers none of what makes stuff like Mordheim, Necromunda or This is Not a Test (the fallout version) fun by having really out-there things happen.
>>
>>47527124
Booooooom shakalak!
Not the guy you were talking to, but NileCity is burned into my brain since I was 10
>>
>>47527229
Well I'm sorry you feel that the simple, play with whatever dudes you want and build coll terrain game isn't competitive enough for you, fortunately there are options. Like the ones you mentioned. Or my groups mega-autistic frostgrave D6 pool rewrite with charts for what weapons get modifiers depending on if you're inside a building or in the clear, and grappling rules.

Just let people be happy that there's a game that doesn't try to sell them a new codex every month by making it better than the last one, and where you only need 10 guys and they can be your coolest minis no matter if they belong together or not.
>>
>>47527229
>absurd

You'd look like less of a dick if you didn't exaggerate about stuff that's a matter of taste or design, not good or bad.

Someone other than you might say that an arrow in the face should still fuck you up even if you're in cover in a rainstorm.
ESPECIALLY since shooting still involves a roll from both guys and you have almost 50% chance of just not getting hit at all.

People who actually played the game might say that having 1 on 1 combat be very swingy and luck based is incentive to keep your guys together, which leads to interesting decision making about who goes where, and that it's in fact super-important to keep the game winnable for the underdog in campaigns.

Same reason the troops are so close to each other in power level, even if you lost guys early and had to buy a bunch of thugs and dogs, you still have a shot.
>>
Not sure what's there to exaggerate. You do see the issue in cover only negating (pointless) chip damage, but doing ZERO to eliminate the possibility of an instant huge damage fatal hit due to the to-hit and damage rolls being the same thing?

The item table is pretty much what, like 10 items? I'm glad the fantasy game is as diverse as allowing me to have weapons as interesting and descriptive as '+1 hand weapon' and '+5 hand weapon'!
>>
>>47528410
No, I don't see the issue with cover protecting you from poor hits but the perfect one nailing you. That's how cover works in most games, there's a small chance you get hit, and that hit might kill you. I'm not terribly bothered with the lack of granularity here.

Same with the weapons. In one way or another all weapons just boil down to being more or less effective, just abstracting them into a flat bonus is totally okay and gives people more flexibility about what kind of weapons their model has.

It doesn't bother me that it doesn't make a difference if my guy has a falchion or a a sabre, an arming sword or an oakeshott type X. I can completely understand the reasoning behind it since it helps you avoid that situation where one weapon is slightly better than other weapons of it's type, so people have to cut the swords off and convert their warband to have the same one.

The rules are very simple or shallow, they don't need super detailed weapon options. It's totally valid to hate that the rules are simple and shallow, but that's another argument than whether or not the game, as it is, would be better off with more weapons autism, and this is coming from someone who loves weapon autism.

It's the same with races. The designer thought it was more important that people could use whatever miniatures they liked and that everyone had the same options than to make separate faction lists for orcs, humans, elves and dwarves.

The only thing in the book that I think is just wrong even in the context of what the game is trying to accomplish is the basically true line of sight shooting rules, TLOS is terrible, so we changed it to area terrain after the first session.
>>
>>47484652

Are the bases textured to look like stone bone stick out of the box or is this a mod?

Release date on Gnoll box?

These are the only Gnolls I like that are economical. The otherworld Gnolls are nice but spend your for little tin men.
>>
>>47529200
I think they just paint the bases like that and I expect them to be released around the same time as the book.
>>
not sure if it's the right thread but is thier some sci fy games like frostgrave ?
>>
>>47530727
Deadzone, Infinite and Necromunda comes to mind.
>>
>>47530727
Osprey and Northstar minis have another game lined up. Written by another author though.

Aside from that the most obvious thing would be Necromunda.
There are a handful of other skirmishers though, like Infinity and a whole array of post-apoc games.
>>
>>47530727

Don't forget Gorkamorka, basically Necromunda but more Mad Max-like with gangs of Orks. There's also the lesser known Gangs of New Ork in the same vein.
>>
>>47531779
>>47531802
>>47531972
thank for the quick answer
i search for rules that have not miniature associated like frostgrave in a scify version, i play gw necro gorka morka for a long time now and search a game where i can use my shit tone of mini whitout having to collect more and have a reason to paint some
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 600x398
>>47532288
I think it would be rather easy to convert Frostgrave into a sci-fi game, though. Just adjust a bunch of weapons, equipment and reimagine magic as technology. Like the elementalist could be a pyrotechnic, the summoner could be a hacker and etc. The monsters could be mutants or crazy inventions.
>>
I'm interested in getting some people into frost grave but i cant seem to find in the rules who controls the random encounter monsters during the creature phase
>>
>>47533899
Creatures have their own 'programming' as to who they go after; no one really controls them.
>>
>>47533899
>>47534014
It'd be nice to point out the relevant section of the rules; 'creature actions', p45.
>>
>>47532288
There are quite a few SF skirmish games with no specific miniatures line attached, just as there are some that have a line but can accept easy proxies.

What sets Frostgrave into a smaller group of rules is the advancement mechanic. Relatively few skirmish games chose to open that can of worms.
>>
>>47532448
That, or take some cues from Warpheim

A couple of new tags and another list with some similar weaponry to stack on top.
>>
I heard that Mantic is going to have a kickstarter possibly later this year for a fantasy skirmish game. By the sound of things they intend to produce a bunch of hard plastic kits for various factions.
>>
>>47524707
Well, I took your advice on the store. Fantastic international shipping rates! I picked up a box of Perry's Foot Knights. These will make for nice knights, templars and captains.
>>
>>47537322
If they can pull it off it can be interesting, fantasy plastic minis aren't that common.
>>
>>47539407
Yeah, outside of Games Workshop I can't think of a whole lot of fantasy hard plastic that isn't made by Mantic. Most hard plastic seems to actually be historical minis.
>>
>>47477585

I can dig it.
>>
>>47537721
Great!

I have no idea how you'll ever use up like what, 38 knights for playing frostgrave but I'm going to order some french and english agincourt guys, so let me know if you want to trade bits. Those kits have both knights, crossbowmen/archers and spears etc.
>>
>>47544049
Well, I was going to use the extra knights for Warhammer or Kings of War, but I don't mind trading bits.
>>
>>47539407
Zombies and skeletons seems to be covered by several manufacturers, though.
>>
>>47548348

Has Warlord Games started producing the Wargames Factory skeleton box yet? That shit was probably the cheapest mass skeleton box you could get on the market.
>>
>>47550532
And it actually looks pretty good too. Besides the usual problems of being too big compared to people who still have their flesh, they were nice and thin compared to the average fantasy skeleton with bones like a dinosaur.
>>
Thinking of playing this for the first timesoon, have a few questions:

1) When it says a soldier can have one item, the means a weapon, a potion, OR a magical item, or does carrying a magical weapon replace the existing weapon
2) What's the point of the apothecary? Seems over priced and mostly useless.
3) How long do you make your campaigns?
>>
>>47553333
>1) When it says a soldier can have one item, the means a weapon, a potion, OR a magical item, or does carrying a magical weapon replace the existing weapon

Magic Weapons and Armour
Roll once on the magic weapon and armour table for each result rolled on the treasure table. All magic weapons and armour take up one item slot. Magic weapons and armour may only be carried by soldiers who already carry a weapon of that type (i.e. a thief cannot carry a magic hand weapon but a thug can). Spellcasters may carry any type of weapon they wish, but may not carry either leather or
mail armour or shields.
[...]
A figure may only carry one of each type of magic weapon or armour at any time, so only one hand
weapon, one bow, one shield etc.
Magic weapons and armour can be stored in the wizard’s vault and assigned to a specific figure
between games. Between games, a player is allowed to move any magic weapons and armour
between any figures who are able to use them.

>2) What's the point of the apothecary? Seems over priced and mostly useless.
You get a discount for buying supplies in order to deal with certain permanent injuries. And you get a free health potion each game. Not the worst thing.
Depending on how much of a risk taker you are and if you need to use health to boost a spell like summoning a great demon I can see the apothecary be a viable purchase.

>3) How long do you make your campaigns?
Dunno about that one. Open ended I guess.
>>
>>47553333
>>47553529
oh, yeah and the potions take up an item slot as well.
It's in the Counting Treasure chapter of the BRB.
>>
>>47552485
I would argue that they are less sturdy for transportation. The Mantic skeletons might look slightly cheesy, but they are also not fragile and has less parts that are likely to break.
>>
>>47553550
thanks. Seems potentially good in a long campaign.
>>
>>47553529
Oh, so it might be worth getting the base that gives you an extra party slot just to keep the apothecary around?
>>
Wyrdwars or Frostgrave?
>>
File: Guardsman_confused.jpg (41 KB, 456x456) Image search: [Google]
Guardsman_confused.jpg
41 KB, 456x456
>>47555585
>Wyrdwars
>>
>>47555663
Fan edit and balance of MordHeim

www.wyrdwars.com
>>
>>47555673
Well, unless is it somehow fundamentally different, I guess it's the same as asking if you prefer Mordheim over Frostgrave.
Which depends on what you want from the game. So what do you want?
>>
>>47555720
I don't really know, I haven't played either yet, me and my friends want to do a fantasy warband campaign kinda game.
>>
>>47555772
Frostgrave has a much higher degree of abstraction from the get go.
Everything is resolved with a single d20 check and every warband has access to the same soldiers, which are not able to level up.
The only one collecting xp is your wizard.
Frostgrave also has generic npc encounters with monsters rummaging through the city.

Mordheim is about your warband as a whole, so each individual soldier collets xp and there are different factions with different stats and access to different items.
The game is built around d6 checks not unlike WHFB.
It does have magic, but iirc they are pretty pricey mercenaries usually.
Afaik Mordheim usually does not incorporate npc monsters into it's default scenarios.

Both are designed for campaign play.

You could play a game of frostgrave set in the warhammer world if you want, the setting itself is pretty open to interpretation, while Mordheim is pretty firmly grounded in the WHFB world.

Assuming you'd only play with soldiers in FG it would be the more balanced game since everybody gets to choose units from the same pool. In practice the spells you can choose are extremely situational though, and the d20 can be somewhat swingy.
Out of the box Mordheim has some pretty significant balancing issues too, I can't speak for Wyrdwars though since I haven't read it.

The biggest draw to Frostgrave for me though is that you can basically build your warband around any idea you might have or even a specific miniature you like.
If you want to run a band of orcs, humans of any persuasion or any other kind of critter is entirely up to you.
Mordheim used to have a great range of miniatures as well, but these days you'd have to make do with buying GW kits to build your soldiers or using 3rd party companies.
Black Chapel do a lovely range of minis that are aimed at Mordheim for example.

Hope that helps you somewhat in making your decision.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 487x870) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 487x870
>>47556193
Mordheim also has a lot more randomising when it comes to how you progress and level up your party in general. Frostgrave does come with much more capable wizards. I think the wizards in Mordheim are locked to their lores of Magic and if I recall correctly you also randomised what spells you get to pick
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.