[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ya suckers are all lucky to have your mates and groups to play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1463711229235-tg.jpg (147 KB, 459x449) Image search: [Google]
1463711229235-tg.jpg
147 KB, 459x449
Ya suckers are all lucky to have your mates and groups to play pnp and tabletop games! Even if you have bad experiences you at least HAVE any experiences. Everything I do is to read all your story threads every evening for five years and imagine all those exciting stories you tell.
I hope you are greatful for what you have, even when it's that guy time on your tables. ;__;

t. Never found the courage to join a local gaming Group due to extreme social anxiety.
>>
>>47463250
>extreme social anxiety.
The proper name for social anxiety is "Extreme coward".
>>
>>47463250
You can join our game......
>>
>>47463250
Exposure therapy works, anon. Message someone in roleplay and show up to one session. Just one. You can quit after that point if you want, but it'll be way easier to try it again if you've at least tried.
>>
>>47463250
Everyones players suck ass and being a GM is absolutely dreadful.

Much like you I also find it more enjoyable to read about people and think about playing rather than dealing with the shitshow of playing with my group of years who still will ask "what die is that" when I tell them to roll for attack. Pen and Paper is a nightmare

You're missing out on the Wargames though.
>>
>>47463250
>believing anything on /tg/
>assuming you're not one of many living vicariously through the fevered fantasies of anonymous image board posters
>>
I feel your pain, I try to dm and set up games and no one really wants to join in. Currently trying to find a FFG starwars game with no luck. Im actually tempted to just break down and play solo.
>>
>>47463250
>extreme social anxiety.

Then go talk to a therapist or some shit. Fucking actually do something about it and when that doesn't work we'll see you in the that guy thread.
>>
>>47463440
>wargames
>where people are autistic as fuck about rules

Nah senpai, I've kept a couple players I've had as close friends for a while now. Usually it's that 1 player in a group of 4 or 5 that ruins things, so it's best to keep the Player Characters down to 2 or 3.
>>
>>47463250
Unfortunately /tg/ is mostly populated by worthless leeches like yourself, who don't actually play RPGs. 99% of the stories you read about That Guy, magical realm, alignment dilemmas, and CUH-RAYZEE scenarios did not and would not ever happen. They're posted by pathetic losers such as you, who are desparately trying to force their shitty memes into reality.

/tg/ as a hobby is naturally host to lots of IDEAS GUYS, but the board itself is 100 times more severe because the overwhelming flood of IDEAS GUYS don't even have any experience with or understanding of the subject matter they're clinging to.
>>
Coward

Join a game
>>
>>47464864
This.

Take control of your life, you fucking coward.
>>
>>47463250
You can join my game online, farn.
>>
>>47463250
Just go on Gamefinder you shit.
>>
>>47463250
Play online you dumb nigger
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.