[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets talk about timeloops, /tg/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
>>
>>47456404
Shion > Mion
>>
>>47456440
Original Shion or post perma-switch Shion?
>>
>>47456404
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxWN8AhNER0
>>
>>47456476
The Shion who is really the older twin.
>>
>>47456404
I like learning the Song of Storms from music box guy and then going back to ruin his life with it.
>>
>>47456518
Patrician taste
>>
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxWN8AhNER0
>>
>>47456599
Kyon-kun denwa!
>>
>>47456599
We've entered an infinite recursion of time.
>>
>>47456622
Why does she sit like that?>>47456620
>>
>>47456599
Shion > Mion
>>
>>47456518
Truth
>>
Win lottery every time
>>
File: 1463869974541.jpg (121 KB, 800x649) Image search: [Google]
1463869974541.jpg
121 KB, 800x649
>>47456404
I'm not sure whether it's the right place to talk about this or if this even matters, but, hell, /tg/ loves stories, especially if the person claims the story is true, right?

I've had deja-vu episodes since I was teenager.
They were short, about 5-10 seconds long, and every time they happened, I realized that I had the deja-vu episode only postfactum.

At first, it wasn't noticeable, but when I was 17 (?), it became strong enough that when these episodes happened, I could narrate events in my mind about 3-4 seconds before the events in question happened - not enough to be useful, and not enough to share it with someone in time.

Lately these deja-vu episodes have been in recess, and I get them a lot more rarely.

This did, however, help me do a few things. I can't recall how many people I stopped from tumbling down the escalator or falling off the subway platform, purely on a reflex.
And what's more important, it sometimes lets me focus on events that I wouldn't have even noticed if it wasn't for this feeling of deja-vu. (granted, these events usually turn out to be completely unimportant).

I don't care whether you believe this story, I just wanted to share it with someone, because, well, the last time I was at our family reunion (about a year ago), I was talking with my parents, and I suddenly had one of the strongest episodes of deja-vu in my life. After that, I recounted to my parents the entire course of their dialogue before it even happened.
They didn't believe me.
>>
>>47458800
congrats on being a low level psyker
>>
>>47456404
they're good if done right, like in some Higurashi chapters.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.