[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was going to make a modern deck but the price is stupid. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 139.jpg (65 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
139.jpg
65 KB, 312x445
I was going to make a modern deck but the price is stupid. I plan on making a "gauntlet" as I've seen in here that is a box with top meta decks. I can do that for the price of half a modern deck. Should I double sleeve? I already have burn, and was planning on these: Burn, Delver, MBC, Stompy, White Tokens. Someone said MBC would get fucked by the creature decks, is that true?

>MTGO Pauper Guide
https://www.cardhoarder.com/mtgo-beginner-guide

>What are some top tier decks I can get on MTGO/Paper?
http://www.mtggoldfish.com/metagame/pauper

>BUT I WANT TO SEE ALL VIABLE DECKS!
http://tappedout.net/users/fruuty/deck-folders/

>Which rules should I follow?
If you don't already have some homebrew version with friends, follow the MTGO card pool and banlist (and please spread this to your friends that start playing with you). Currently the only place Pauper is officially supported by Wizards is online, and they have a card pool and banlist, therefore that is the format we should be using offline on paper as well, since decks and cards can transfer to games between each other with no confusion.

>WAHHH THATS TOO HARD WHERE...
http://www.mtg-hunter.com
The bottom left has a box, select MTGO Pauper, all cards in the card pool and banlist are taken into account.

>What deck should I use?
Ask in the thread!

>Is MTGO worth it?
If you have no local paper competition, but want to play a vast amount of Pauper, it can't be beat, even if it is a clunky GUI, you learn quickly.

Some good decks for newbies include but are not limited to:
>Burn
>Elves
>Goblins
>Stompy
>Slivers
>Affinity
>Mono U control
>UB Teachings
>>
Is this pauper general?
>>
>>47432709
Fuck me. Yes.
God dammit.
I did this last night too.
>>
>I was going to make a Pauper thread but the effortis stupid. I plan on making a "repost" as I've seen in here that is a post with copy and pasted text.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 312x445
Anyone else playing U/R combo goblins
>>
Wanna try out Pauper and have a bunch of shit for aura aggro. Auras good in pauper?

Also dredge looks like fun.
>>
File: en_a9oIcJR44o.png.jpg (91 KB, 529x370) Image search: [Google]
en_a9oIcJR44o.png.jpg
91 KB, 529x370
I tried to make something funny with werewolf flippers but God damn it, I have no idea what to do. I don't want to make tournament deck - just something to play with friends but still playable

Moonmist and collosal might are must have. I was thinking about Tranquility, prey upon and naturalize as removal and manamorphose for draw.
Which werewolf creatures are worth using? How should I play transform at all?
>>
>>47432310
Lol modern is a million bux amirite??!!!

Could you not just make a simple pauper general without this every time?
>>
>>47439181
Bogle, Ledgewalker and Gladecover Scout are all common, so you can probably make it work. Ancestral Mask might be fun, and you have 492 other auras to choose from, there's bound to be something playable in there.
>>
>>47437209
Post a list. I'm always looking for new insteresting pauper decks.
>>
>>47440249
Hm, probably run like werewolves and some instants?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.