[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WarmaHordes General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: warmahordes.jpg (20 KB, 477x273) Image search: [Google]
warmahordes.jpg
20 KB, 477x273
New thread edition. Let's stop caring about other factions and talk about how Trollboods are ruined forever since the Winter Troll didn't get RAT 5.

Links to old threads with spoilers:
>>47388976
>>47388967

Warmachine/Hordes Books, No Quarter, & IKRPG
textuploader <dot> com / 5wm4h
PP Youtube (gameplay tutorials, tournament coverage, and announcements)
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrivateerPressPrime
List building at
https://www.forwardkommander.com
http://schlaf.github.io/whac_online/whac.html
Latest Errata
http://privateerpress.com/files/WM%20MKII%20Rules%20Errata%20Jan%202016.pdf
Steamroller Rules
http://privateerpress.com/organized-play/steamroller-tournaments
The Giant List of Podcasts and Blogs
http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?76379-Warmachine-Hordes-related-blogs-websites-and-forums
Table of contents for all NQ issues
http://www.privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?4313-Table-Of-Contents-For-All-No-Quarter-Issues
Abridged Lore
gargantuans abridged:http://pastebin.com/XPKMKYUc
Exigence abridged: http://pastebin.com/6D1fwSgv
devastation abridged: http://pastebin.com/KxkzfnXj
Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Lore wiki:
http://warmachine.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
What factions do you play, not just own but actually play?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10138678
>>
any ret spoiler-bro's care to drop info on Nayl or the AFG?
>>
Hey.

I'm back with request for more minions spoilers. Anything you can give us would be great,
>>
Can you spoil the minuteman?
>>
Hey Spoilerbro, quick question.

In the previous thread you said pBorka traded Iron Flesh for Arcane Ward. What's arcane ward? Did you mean Arcane Shield? (You can't have meant that.)
>>
You should all stop being faggots and spoil some mercenaries. Especially Fiona. And Ossrum.
>>
>>47394893

Not Spoilerbro, but Arcane Ward is a cost 2 range 6 Upkeep that grants model/unit +2 DEF and "cannot be targeted by enemy spells"

It was shown on eSevvy in the PoM Insider.
>>
>>47395004
You know they only spoil what they got, right?

Not everyone has all the cards.
>>
>>47395407

rude
>>
>>47395407
rude
>>
>>47395407
Was there a point to that comment, or are you incapable of accepting your own insignificance?
>>
>>47395407
rude
>>
>>47395407
Rude!
>>
>>47395407
I hope you die in a well fire
>>
Post some spoilers or shut the fuck up. No one cares what you have to say or if you think I'm rude.
>>
>>47395700
Double Rude
>>
>>47395700
this is a bully-free zone
>>
Fucking faggots. Rather suck a strangers dick than ask for what you want. How about I crop some mk2 cryx cards and you lick my ball sack.
>>
today on who can be the bigger faggot, this asshole or the other asshole READY GO!!!!

Can we discuss what we're going for MKIII instead? I'm repainting my retribution in aqua and silver. Before they were silver based with a deep pink for detail and I'm tempted to just change the power stone colour to this aqua and not repaint the models in heavy armour since there isn't a whole lot of difference at this point.
>>
>>47395814
Selling my Cryx and buying more Star Wars.
>>
I think I'm genuinely too lazy to pick up a new army and paint it, but hey maybe I will see something that inspires me.
>>
>>47395814
I'm going to play CoC instead of cryx. Well that's if I can even get a game since my group disbanded during the past year and are no longer insterested in WMH even with mark 3
>>
>>47395700
how rude
>>
Who Likes Minion Spoilers?

Well, Dr.A's feat is largely the same, save that if an enemy model is within your control range, you may choose that model to frenzy against.

He gained REPOSITION [3˝] – At the end of an activation in which it did not run or fail a charge, this model can advance up to 3˝, then its activation ends.

He also gained the spell guardian beast, which is basically watcher.

Otherwise, he is largely the same.
>>
This is the most faggorty in a WarmaHordes thread in a long time. I blame Reddit and Facebook coming here for spoilers.
>>
BATTLE BOAR

ADRENALIZE – This model can be forced to use Adrenalize at any time during its activation. This model gains Berserk and Overtake that activation. At the end of that activation, this model suffers d3 damage points. (When a model with Berserk destroys one or more models with a melee attack during its Combat Action, immediately after the attack is resolved it must make one additional melee attack against another model in its melee range.) (When a model with Overtake destroys one or more enemy models with a basic melee attack during its Combat Action, after the attack is resolved it can immediately advance up to 1˝.)

His animus is Primal, and he lost rabid. otherwise the same stats, 7 points.
>>
anyone made any cool scenario objectives they'd want to show off? I'm trying to brainstorm

>>47396043

rude
>>
>>47395700
I hope your children turn out poorly
>>
>>47396059
Aww... still good but mkii's was better.

Thanks spoiler bro!
>>
All the dials now do their damage at the end of their activation. Warhog is +1 SPD.

IRRESISTIBLE FORCE 1 SELF – – TURN NO The spellcaster gains Bulldoze for one turn. (When a model with Bulldoze is B2B with an enemy model during its Normal Movement, it can push that model up to 2˝ directly away from it. A model can be pushed by Bulldoze only once per activation. Bulldoze has no effect when a model makes a trample power attack.)

Otherwise the same.
>>
File: XSkbUM2.jpg (188 KB, 504x739) Image search: [Google]
XSkbUM2.jpg
188 KB, 504x739
>>47396086
>>
>>47396006
Anything about Carver or Midas?
>>
>>47396114
I'm still buttmad that dials require forcing, as if damage portion wasn't bad enough
>>
>>47396114
Also a legit animus.

Did it get a point cost drop?
>>
Hey, sppilerbro, what's happened to Terminus?
>>
All farrow units have gained tough. A new unit, Farrow Commandos.

Same stats as current brigands, CRA, Advanced deployment, pathfinder.

Weapons are a RNG 6 AOE 3 POW 12 grenade, or a PS 10 kukuri.

LEADER & GRUNTS

FEIGN DEATH – This model cannot be targeted by ranged or magic attacks while knocked down. PROWL – While this model has concealment, it gains Stealth .

KUKRI BRUTAL CHARGE – This model gains +2 to charge attack damage rolls with this weapon.
>>
>>47396160
lost a point of armor, other than that he's unchanged
>>
>>47396059
How about the splatter boar?
>>
>>47396006
I got 10 bucks on S&D gettin stupid buffs, cause mk3 is all about selling off overstock
>>
>>47396154
PC 15.
>>
>>47396059
>His animus is Primal
Why the flippity fuck did Arkadius keep the ability to take Goraxes? I mean sure, they didn't want to "invalidate purchases", but it's literally a better Gorax, you would never take a Gorax when you could just take a Battlepig instead.
>>
LUCKY SHOT 1 6 – – TURN NO Target friendly Faction model gains +2 to AOE ranged attack rolls. When the affected model’s AOE ranged attacks deviate, you can reroll the direction and/or distance of deviation. Each roll can be rerolled only once as a result of Lucky Shot. Lucky Shot lasts for one turn.

SPLATTER BOAR ALCHEMICAL MASK – This model does not suffer gas effects. When determining LOS or resolving attacks, this model ignores cloud effects. BACON – When this model is destroyed, each living warbeast B2B with it can remove d3 damage points.
ALCHEMICAL MORTAR ARCING FIRE – When attacking with this weapon, this model can ignore intervening models except those within 1˝ of the target. ATTACK TYPE – Each time this weapon is used to make an attack, choose one of the following special rules: • ACID BLAST – Models hit by this attack suffer the Corrosion continuous effect . • PSYCHOACTIVE GAS – Living warbeasts hit by the AOE gain 1 fury point unless they can ignore gas effects. • SMOKE BLAST – This weapon’s base POW becomes 14 for this attack. This attack causes fire damage . This weapon’s AOE is a cloud effect that remains in play for one round. INACCURATE – This model suffers –4 to attack rolls with this weapon.

PC8
>>
any hope for NQ 66 anytime soon?
>>
>>47396096
No, dude, look at the wording on Adrenalize.

D3 damage at END of activation. That one change (if the language is consistent) would be a huge buff to War Hogs and Road Hogs.
>>
>>47396192
You keep saying this, but I fail to see how it goes.

The most "from useless to buffed" unit is Ferox right now, and they're hardly auto include now.

They're just playable.

If they'd have wanted them to sell like hotcakes, shouldn't they have gotten even stronger?
>>
File: 71047_SwampTroll_WEB_0.jpg (90 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
71047_SwampTroll_WEB_0.jpg
90 KB, 320x320
Heyo! Any word on this green bad-boy? Can I finally take him off my shelf for any other reason than fun?
>>
>>47396225
I thought they specifically said there was a theme force to take Goraxes because of NotB.

They did invalidate RoW (FA:3 runeshapers) and Cryx units for Cephalyx though.
>>
>>47396127

pretty damn good, thanks
>>
>>47396230
Wow, splatter boar is trash. Great b8 pp with that mk2 splatter boar
>>
>>47396225
Does it do shieldguards under him still? That could be the breaking point
>>
>>47396278
Adding Fury onto beasts is actually pretty nice, and a lot more reliable than the old gas, if less powerful. And throwing out corrosion AOEs where you can control where they land is great.
>>
hey spoilerbro, is the praetorian swordsmen UA for skorne still sidestep and mini feat perfect strike?

are keltarii changed at all?
>>
>>47396305
Was old splatter boar inaccurate?
>>
>>47396186
He lost a point? I thought he was supposed to gain one.
>>
How about a spoiler on the Galleon cards?
>>
Rask's spells. Otherwise, i think he is the same.

ADMONITION 2 6 – – UP NO When an enemy model advances and ends its movement within 6˝ of target model in the spellcaster’s battlegroup, the affected model can immediately advance up to 3˝, then Admonition expires. The affected model cannot be targeted by free strikes during this movement.

BOUNDLESS CHARGE 2 6 – – TURN NO During its activation, target friendly Faction model can charge without spending focus or being forced and gains +2˝ movement and Pathfinder when it charges. Boundless Charge lasts for one turn.

FURY 2 6 – – UP NO Target friendly Faction model/unit gains +3 to melee damage rolls but suffers –1 DEF.

VEIL OF MISTS 2 CTRL 4 – UP NO Place a 4˝ AOE cloud effect anywhere completely within the spellcaster’s control range. This AOE does not block friendly Faction models’ LOS. While in the AOE, friendly Faction models gain Pathfinder and can move through obstructions and other models if they have enough movement to move completely past them.
>>
>>47396278
Honestly I feel like it was really disingenuous to release Mk2 rules for shit that was never going to be legal.

They need to revamp their proxy policy for unreleased models since their release schedule is so shitty.
>>
>>47396323
Yea.

And it has the +2 damage corrosion troll animus, which was great then, but with the change to it, the new one is likely better.
>>
>>47396323
Yes.
>>
>>47396340
Gee veil of mists is such a great replacement for IG.
>>
Wrastler

Has Rage,

MAN-EATER – This model can charge living warrior models without being forced.

RISE – If this model is knocked down at the beginning of your Maintenance Phase, it stands up.

SNACKING – When this model boxes a living model with a melee attack, it can choose to remove the boxed model from play. When it does, this model can remove d3 damage points.

No more circus.
>>
Thorn Gunmages? We've heard a lot about others new units and I'd love to see how the Llaese Gunmages turned out...
>>
>>47396344
I think the problem was that there would have been a nearly year long gap of no releases at all if they'd have done that, which would have created some pretty major issues.

I mean, we were already pissed about the silence from Jan to April, think of it had been from Gencon(where a lot of those models hit the table) to now.

Hell, imagine if they'd have had nothing at Gencon to release at all.
>>
>>47396336
He didn't lose or gain armor, he got assault and can't berserk himself anymore.
>>
>>47396380
>>47396339
>>47396308
>>47396266
>guy says he has minion spoils
>faggots ask for other things
fuck off
>>
Razor boar

STILL AS DEATH 1 SELF – – RND NO The spellcaster gains Countercharge. Still as Death lasts for one round. (When an enemy model advances and ends its movement within 6˝ of a model with Countercharge and in its LOS, the model with Countercharge can immediately charge it. A model can use Countercharge only once per round and not while engaged.)

RAZOR BOAR BACON – When this model is destroyed, each living warbeast B2B with it can remove d3 damage points.

SNACKING – When this model boxes a living model with a melee attack, it can choose to remove the boxed model from play. When it does, this model can remove d3 damage points.
UNYIELDING – While engaging an enemy model, this model gains +2 ARM.
RIPPING TUSKS

BRUTAL CHARGE – This model gains +2 to charge attack damage rolls with this weapon.

PC 7 for 2
>>
>>47396386
It wouldn't have been a problem if they'd just admitted Mk3 was in development instead of effectively lying by omission by publishing Mk2 rules for models they absolutely knew would never, ever be legal.
>>
>>47396263
first off that was the first post ive made today

second when you nerf just about every meta cryx caster AND buff every many non-meta ones thats a fairly good example of directing market purchases with rules. This seems to be happening to every faction, but cryx is the only one i can speak about

third im not really against any of this, fuck it in cast im for it, shaking up stats is a good thing and breathes life in to a game that on a competitive level was gettin stagnant. My only slight gripe is the fact that 1) we have to pay for rules that will incentivize new purchases as appose to having this work like the mk2 beta test and give the rules out and 2) calling this a new version seems like a stretch this is mk2.1.... but honestly those are both small gripes... Im still calling S&D buffs
>>
>>47396408

Rude
>>
>>47396436
Looking at the Troll spoilers it seems like it's only going to affect people who only bought into RoW/EE when it was trendy. Most of the shit that got buffed was all the stuff newbie Troll players bought in Mk2 either way.
>>
Bone Grinders have changed a lot.

+1 pow on the cleaver, tough, mat 6, CMA

LEADER & GRUNTS CRAFT TALISMAN (ACTION) – Target a friendly warlock within 3˝ of a model in this unit that is in formation. If the warlock is in range, when it casts a spell and is the point of origin, the spell gains +2 RNG. Spells with RNG SELF, SP, or CTRL are not affected. Craft Talisman lasts for one turn. DISMEMBER – When this model hits a warbeast with a melee attack, roll an additional damage die.
CLEAVER ATTACK TYPE – Each time this weapon is used to make an attack, choose one of the following special rules:

• GRIEVOUS WOUNDS – A model hit by this weapon loses Tough and cannot have damage removed from it for one round.

• INFLICT PAIN – When it hits a warbeast with this weapon, this model can place 1 fury point on or remove 1 fury point from the warbeast.

PC 8 for 6
>>
>>47396462
Are they FA U?
>>
>>47396478
Yes
>>
>>47396423
It still creates that gap, and fuck, look at how much of a mess the forums have turned into in what, two months?

I mean, the model changes from Mk2 to Mk3 haven't been that drastic.

>>47396436
If you somehow thought that the best Cryx casters, IE, the best casters in the game, weren't going to get nerfed, then you'd crazy.

Beyond that explain Denny1? Explain pSkarre? Both of them were considered some of the top casters in the game, and both of them, while nerfed, are still exceptionally good.

But the problem here is that any sort of rebalance is going to show the same sort of shit, because rebalancing means that good models get worse and bad models get better.

The trick is how much worse and how much better.

And a lot of shit is just going from "Fucking amazing" to "Playable, but not ballbusting."
>>
>>47396340
Rask is my boy. Thanks for the spoilers. Not sure why he needs Boundless Charge AND Veil of Mists, though.
>>
Hey spoilerbro, thanks for all the troll spoilers earlier today. I was on the fence about selling my trolls after the insider but some of the spoilers today made me rethink about it.

Just wanted to ask if you could give me a spoiler for lylth3 though. I just graduated today, and it would make a great graduation gift.
>>
I think PP might have gone a bit overboard with animi/spells turning SELF.
>>
>>47396505
Na, it's about actually making Fury management require management.

You can't just go hog wild with Fury anymore, or just pass shit around with your free to cast support models anymore.
>>
>>47396461
it seems like Madrak2 is the new terminus on steroids
>>
>>47396505
I think they didn't go far enough. They should have completely removed Animi altogether.
>>
Does minion spoilerbro have Orin Midwinter's card? I think they said merc/minions will be in both decks.

If not, I want to see croak raiders and saxon orrik.
>>
Targ

ATTACHED – Before the start of the game, attach this model to a friendly Minion warlock for the rest of the game. Each Minion warlock can have only one model/unit attached to it.
TARG 1

ANCILLARY ATTACK (HACTION) – RNG 3. Target friendly Faction warbeast. If the warbeast is in range, it immediately makes one basic melee or ranged attack. A warbeast can be targeted by an Ancillary Attack special action only once per turn.

HERDING – While this model is in its warlock’s control range, the warlock can force, leech, reave, heal, and transfer damage to the warbeasts in its battlegroup that are in this model’s command range.

MEDICATE [d3 + 1] (HACTION) – RNG B2B. Target friendly Faction living warbeast. If the warbeast is in range, remove d3 + 1 damage points from it.

PC4. Otherwise the same.
>>
>>47396529
Seems to me like it leaves no room for synergies between models. A model will either be good or bad by itself, with no external synergy possibly saving it.
>>
Ebonlance you're a fucking faggot, get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>47396546
i'd love to see Orin's card
>>
>>47396340

>Rask keeps Fury

With Rage, that's a +6 damage swing for the Wrastler. Hot damn.
>>
>>47396547
Do you have the croak bros and bog trogs?
>>
>>47396546
>croak raiders
Thats one I would really want to see. I can't imagine them not getting reworked somehow.
>>
>>47396555
The problems with those synergies is that they can get out of control, which can really fuck up balance in the long term.

Like, if say, the Cyclops Raider is underpowered now, they can just straight buff it without having to worry about how it interacts with the rest of the faction now.
>>
>>47396555
>Seems to me like it leaves no room for synergies between models

There's more to synergies than just animi.

Hell, an entire half the game exists completely without animi and you find plenty of synergy there.
>>
>>47396581

Yeah but it's no longer an upkeep. No more easy cycling I guess. For me its boundless charge, fury and elasticity on the meat thresher. Now I would love a spoiler on that one.
>>
>>47396589
If I remember right, gun is POW10, lost a point of DEF and ARM was the earlier spoiler.
>>
>>47396546

No, minions and mercs are seperate.

Saxon orrick:
6/6/7/7/15/14
tough, AD, Pathfinder, stealth. Weapons are the same.

ORRIK 1 BLIND SPOT – When an enemy warbeast misses this model with a melee attack, immediately after the attack is resolved this model can make one basic melee attack against the warbeast.

DISMEMBER – When this model hits a warbeast with a melee attack, roll an additional damage die.

RECONNAISSANCE (HACTION) – RNG CMD. Target friendly warrior model/unit. If the model/unit is in range, it gains Pathfinder . Reconnaissance lasts for one turn.

REPOSITION [3˝] – At the end of an activation in which it did not run or fail a charge, this model can advance up to 3˝, then its activation ends.

SKINNING KNIFE INFLICT PAIN – When it hits a warbeast with this weapon, this model can place 1 fury point on or remove 1 fury point from the warbeast.

Croaks:
no vitriol, Oil is RNG 8, Flaming dart is Rng 10 pow 10. They have AD. Otherwise unchanged.
>>
>>47396631
Croak PC?
>>
>>47396555

On the other hand, it means a model can be better right off rather than paying a lower stat tax like what happened with Tenacity in Legion.
>>
Any news on what happened to Calaban or Maelok? Keep up the good work.
>>
Bog Trog Ambushers

5/6/6/3/12/14. Command 7. AD,Amphibious,CMA pathfinder.

PS11, range 2

LEADER & GRUNTS AMBUSH – You can choose not to deploy this unit at the start of the game. If it is not deployed normally, you can put it into play at the end of any of your Control Phases after your first turn. When you do, choose any table edge except the back of your opponent’s deployment zone. Place all models in this unit in formation completely within 3˝ of the chosen table edge.

FISH HOOK PULL – If this model hits an enemy model with an equal or smaller base with a basic attack with this weapon, immediately after the attack is resolved the hit model can be pushed directly toward this model until it contacts a model, an obstacle, or an obstruction.

10/16 for them.
>>
>>47396631
I want to know if thrullg has come into his own for mk3
>>
>>47396555

There is still plenty of non-beast support.
>>
Any way we can get spoilers for the Sacral Vault and the Meat Thresher? I have a soft spot for our engines.
>>
>>47396663
10/17
>>
>>47396408
There was a guy in the last thread who had all the Trollblood stuff.
>>
>>47396631
Could be worse. Guess I'll be taking a min unit of croaks to boost incindiarii and ashes to ashes. Pow 10 isn't good enough to hurt warnouns, might scuff up medium infantry some.
>>
>>47396742
Remember that there's no Overboosting anymore.

So that ARM14 warcaster isn't going to be able to camp to incredible anymore.
>>
Meat Thresher

6/12/6/5/10/19, Pathfinder, Construct.
HAILER 12, 2d3, — ,12

Crusher: RNG 1, PS16

24 boxes, PC 19

MEAT THRESHER BULLDOZE – When this model is B2B with an enemy model during its Normal Movement, it can push that model up to 2˝ directly away from it. A model can be pushed by Bulldoze only once per activation. Bulldoze has no effect when this model makes a trample power attack. DUAL ATTACK – This model can make melee and ranged attacks in the same activation. When this model makes its initial melee attacks or a power attack, it can also make its initial ranged attacks. This model can make ranged attacks even while in melee.
CRUSHER GRINDING WHEEL – This weapon gains an additional die on attack rolls against small- and medium-based models.

HIGH-IMPACT – When this model makes its initial melee attack with this weapon during each of its Combat Actions, it makes one melee attack with this weapon against each model in its LOS that is in this weapon’s melee range. These attacks are simultaneous.

KNOCKDOWN – When a model is hit by an attack with this weapon, it becomes knocked down.

TRASH – Gain an additional die on damage rolls with this weapon against knocked down targets.
>>
>>47396769
They're rat 6, they were rarely hitting casters.

What you used them for was one-rounding heavy warbeasts with boosted pow 12s, now they're a minor annoyance.
>>
>>47396769

...that's a thought. With Overboosting gone I really hope they gave Durst a boost in survivability. As right now he's pretty easy to hurt in comparison to other Paladins of the Wall.
>>
>>47396776
>CRUSHER GRINDING WHEEL – This weapon gains an additional die on attack rolls against small- and medium-based models.
>against small- and medium-based models.
>medium-based models.

Well, hot damn.
>>
Sac vault

4/10/no mat/5/9/20

Construct, Eyeless sight, gunfighter, pathfinder.

Weapon: Spectral fury. Rng 12, ROF d3, pow 13.

22 boxes, PC 18

SACRAL VAULT SOULSTORM – While this model has one or more soul tokens, enemy models entering or ending their activations within 2˝ of it immediately suffer 1 point of magical damage .

SOUL TAKER: CRYPT OF SOULS – This model can gain soul tokens. When a living model is destroyed in this model’s command range, this model gains the destroyed model’s soul token. At the start of each of your Control Phases, this model receives d3 soul tokens if it does not have any. This model can have up to five soul tokens at any time. This model can spend soul tokens for the following: • ARCANE VORTEX – This model can immediately negate any spell that targets it or a model within 3˝ of it by spending one soul token. The negated spell does not take effect, but its COST remains spent.

• STRENGTH OF DEATH – During its Combat Action, this model can spend soul tokens to boost one attack or damage roll for each token spent.

SPECTRAL FURY DEATHLY DOMINATION – When this weapon boxes a living or undead non-warcaster, non-warlock enemy warrior model, you can immediately spend one soul token to take control of the enemy model and make a full advance with it followed by a basic melee attack, then the boxed model is removed from play. The boxed model cannot be targeted by free strikes during this movement.
>>
>>47396742
You're forgetting that focus is changing, it will be enough to hurt them without the boosted damage. With booster damage you're going to be rolling 6 damage a shot on average dice.

If you have a way to up their rat like knock down or telekinesis (Kreuger 2 style) then you will still wreck people. They're not as god as before but they're definitely not bad at that points cost.
>>
>>47396798
Flare seems to be a lot more common in general, Skorne certainly has access to it now.

Hell, with eHexxy, Flare + Black Spot is a 4DEF swing.
>>
What's up with Bloody Barnabas? I haven't seen anyone ask yet...
>>
>>47396822
While these things are true, a full unit of them is 1 point less than a full unit of incindiarii, who are pow 12 and have an aoe. I feel like I'd rather use a min unit to support incindiarii, have them as a 28 point investment in my list to wipe things off the field so the rest of the army doesn't have to care about it. That'll let me throw 2-3 gourds out and have the rest shooting.
>>
>>47396776
>>47396818

Thanks Spoilerbro. If you have time for one more, could you do the Boneswarm and/or the Ironback Spitter? I appreciate you.
>>
>>47396818
Has it definitely lost the ability for your warlock to take a soul of it to get 1 fury?
>>
File: 3-New-Legion-model-3.jpg (65 KB, 895x611) Image search: [Google]
3-New-Legion-model-3.jpg
65 KB, 895x611
I can't help but think about putting a kabuto helmet on this guy.
>>
>>47396876
That is the point of minions now, they're not supposed to be better than your base infantry, they're supposed to be support pieces or unsupported. It makes you pick between in faction with buffs or out of faction without buffs so there is a real choice there.
>>
>>47396776
>tfw you don't want to have to buy one of these to play with Barnabus
>but it sounds so good
>>
>>47396882

Boneswarm

5/8/6/4/13/15, amphibious, undead.
PS 12, Rng 1.

7PC

SWARM 2 SELF – – RND NO The spellcaster gains concealment. Living enemy models suffer –2 to attack rolls while within 2˝ of the spellcaster. Swarm lasts for one round.

BONESWARM BONE PICKER – When this model destroys a living or undead enemy model with a melee attack, this model can gain the destroyed model’s corpse token and the destroyed model is removed from play. This model can have up to three corpse tokens at any time.
DEATH FEAST – During its activation, this model can spend corpse tokens to remove d3 damage points for each token spent.
DEATH-POWERED – This model gains +1 STR and ARM for each corpse token currently on it.

Ironback spitter

4/10/6/5/10/18. Amphibious.

Spit: Rng 12 ROF 1 AOE 4 POW 14

Bite: PS 15
Claws PS 13

Counterblast animus
SPITTER CARAPACE – This model gains +4 ARM against free strike damage rolls and ranged attack damage rolls.

RETALIATORY STRIKE – If this model is hit by a melee attack made by an enemy model during your opponent’s turn, after that attack is resolved this model can immediately make one basic melee attack against that model. This model can make only one Retaliatory Strike per turn.

PC15
>>
>>47396950
Gators are still a better choice than cetrati or arcuarii though, since task master still has no sleeping on the job and they picked up native tough.
>>
did thrullg stay pretty much the same?
>>
How about a look at carver or Sturm and Drang
>>
>>47396975
dang, Turtle sounds real now. Gaining Ancillary attack and eyeless sight (if the mistspeaker didn't change) makes it a pretty awesome fire support piece.
>>
>>47396505
Design space.
>>
>>47396975
Whats counterblast?

>>47396977
Wah wah muh skorne suck. I get it, Jesus fuck get a new record, Linkin park is getting OLD.
>>
>>47396874

Seconding this
>>
>>47397048
>tfw linkin park is older than some of the people in this thread
>>
>>47397048
I'm not complaining, I don't own cetrati. Gators have been the default medium base choice for me since I started skorne (other than incindiarii), so this is just business as usual. Karax have stepped up to fill the void quite nicely after they gained set defense and went up to speed 6.

Also, counterblast lets it make a melee or ranged attack the first time something gets within 6 inches. It's like counter-charge but you don't move.
>>
>>47396669

Which is also great since I can now use Shredders as the meat missiles they were meant to be instead of keeping them in the back as little buffers.

That being said, I'd be totally down if PP did make some sort of support type lesser beast that was actually intended to be supporty.
>>
>>47396932

Oh shit, when did we start getting nice looking warrior sculpts?
>>
Barney
5/9/7/3/13/17/ 9
Amphibious tough
Bite PS 14
Cleaver PS 15

COUNTERCHARGE – When an enemy model advances and ends its movement within 6˝ of this model and in its LOS, this model can immediately charge it. This model can use Countercharge only once per round and not while engaged.

GATORMAN WARLOCK – This model can have only Minion Gatorman warbeasts in its battlegroup.

BITE CRITICAL CONSUME – On a critical hit, if the attack hit a small-based non-warcaster, non-warlock model the model hit is removed from play.
BONE CLEAVER BLOOD BOON – Once per activation, immediately after resolving an attack in which it destroyed an enemy model with this weapon, this model can cast a spell with COST 3 or less without spending fury

DEATH MARCH 3 6 – – UP NO Target friendly Faction unit gains +2 MAT and Vengeance. (During your Maintenance Phase, if one or more models in a unit with Vengeance were damaged by enemy attacks during the last round, each model in the unit can advance 3˝ and make one basic melee attack.)

FLESH EATER 3 10 – 13 – YES When a living enemy model is damaged by Flesh Eater, the spellcaster or a living warbeast in its battlegroup in its control range can remove d3 damage points.

SWAMP PIT 2 CTRL 5 – UP NO Place a 5˝ AOE anywhere completely within the spellcaster’s control range where it does not touch a model’s base. The AOE is shallow water. While completely within a Swamp Pit AOE, models with Amphibious cannot be targeted by ranged attacks

WARPATH 3 SELF CTRL – UP NO When a friendly Faction model in the spellcaster’s control range destroys one or more enemy models with a melee or ranged attack during its activation, immediately after the attack is resolved one warbeast in the spellcaster’s battlegroup that is in its control range can advance up to 3. A warbeast can advance as a result of Warpath only once per turn.

WB+28, 18 boxes feat same
>>
>>47396266

Swamp Troll:

Animus: Swarm--unchanged--Self

Dual Attack (Melee and Ranged)
Crit Consume
Pull
RAT 6(!), 12/16
9 points
>>
Sorry to ask about cryx, but you never mentioned FA for mechanithralls? Has that changed at all?
>>
>>47396533

you have no idea.

Madrak 2 is a tanky tanky tank tank.
>>
>>47397144

Hey, Wrong Eye/Snap Jaw spoilers?

Including who he works for?
>>
Mist Speaker
5/6/5/3/13/14

Rng 2 PS 10 attack. PC 4 fa 2

MAGIC ABILITY [6]

• GUIDANCE (ACTION) – RNG CMD. Target friendly Faction model. If the model is in range, it gains Eyeless Sight and its weapons gain Damage Type: Magical for one turn.

• INFLUENCE (ATTACK) – Influence is a RNG 10 magic attack. Take control of target enemy non-warcaster, non-warlock warrior model hit. The model immediately makes one basic attack, then Influence expires. A model can be affected by Influence only once per turn.

• SUMMON VORTEX (ACTION) – Center a 3˝ AOE cloud effect on this model. The AOE remains centered on the model for one round. If this model is destroyed or removed from play, remove the AOE from play. While in the AOE, enemy models suffer –2 to attack rolls.

PROWL – While this model has concealment, it gains Stealth .

VETERAN LEADER [BOG TROG] – While in this model’s command range, other friendly Bog Trog models gain +1 to attack rolls.
>>
File: 1463903571317.png (788 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463903571317.png
788 KB, 1000x1000
>>47397144
So he's roughly the same. Cool!
Did Calaban keep Parasite?
And how is Maximus?
love you
>>
Any news for the Seppulcher?
>>
>>47397144
+1 Pow on his axe, pond as an upkeep and iron flesh for death march. Not too shabby. Any chance of Calaban and/or Maelok Leakerbro? Thanks.
>>
>>47397236
Maximus

5/7/8/4/13/16 3, tough
PS 13 RNG 2
8 boxes, PC 4

MINION – This model will work for Circle, Legion, Skorne, and Trollbloods.

MAXIMUS 1

BERSERK – When this model destroys one or more models with a melee attack during its Combat Action, immediately after the attack is resolved it must make one additional melee attack against another model in its melee range.
RELENTLESS CHARGE – While advancing as part of a charge, this model gains Pathfinder .

SPELL WARD – This model cannot be targeted by spells.

Calaban in a sec
>>
>>47397144
I thought warpath got replaced with road to war.
>>
>>47397236
Calaban
6/6/5/6/14/16. 8 Tough

HeartStopper RNG 10 pow 10
PS 11 initials, one .5, one 2
15 boxes.
DARK POWER – This model gains an additional die on magic attack and magic damage rolls. Discard the lowest die in each roll.
HEART STOPPER GRAVE DOOR – A model disabled by this weapon cannot make a Tough roll. When a living or undead enemy model is boxed by this attack, you can choose to take control of it. If you do, remove 1 damage point from it, causing it to no longer be boxed. You can then immediately change its facing. For the rest of the turn, this model can channel spells through the affected model while it is in this model’s control range and is not engaged. At the end of the turn, the affected model is destroyed.

CARCASS LIFE TRADER – When an attack with this weapon hits, this model can suffer 1 damage point to gain an additional die on the damage roll against the model hit. Life Trader can be used only once per attack.

BONE SHAKER 2 8 – 12 – YES When Bone Shaker boxes a living or undead non-warcaster, nonwarlock enemy warrior model, you can immediately take control of the model and make a full advance with the enemy model followed by a basic melee attack, then the boxed model is removed from play. The boxed model cannot be targeted by free strikes during this movement.
CARNIVORE 2 6 – – UP NO Target friendly Faction model/unit gains +2 to melee attack rolls against living models. When an affected model boxes a living model with a melee attack, the boxed model is removed from play and the spellcaster can remove d3 damage points.
HEX BLAST 3 10 3 13 – YES Enemy upkeep spells and animi on the model/unit directly hit by Hex Blast immediately expire.
OCCULTATION 2 6 – – UP NO Target friendly Faction model/unit gains Stealth . Models are not affected while out of formation.
PARASITE 3 8 – – UP YES Target model/unit suffers –3 ARM and the spellcaster gains +1 ARM.
Feat is the same i think
>>
>>47397357
Road to War is the Warmachine version.
>>
Hm, can you tell us if there's anything new about the Amphibious rule?
>>
>>47397377
Does his feat still not trigger on rfp? At least they fixed his gun. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>47397377
If he is playable I'm going to pick up him and the undead croc, they look a lot of fun to play.

Maybe field something like

Candle croc
Wrastler
Turtle bro
Full bog trogs
Full frogs
Gators
Whatever solos fit here to support the list.
>>
>>47397431
No, sorry, It is just a symbol now. Dunno what has changed on it.
>>
Slaughterhousers?
>>
>>47397297

I heard some other guys say that Spell Ward let you target your own dudes with spells.

Were they full of shit?
>>
>>47397445
Feat Full text.

Each time a friendly Faction model destroys an enemy model while in Calaban’s control range, Calaban gains 1 fury point. Immediately after resolving an attack in which a friendly Faction model in Calaban’s control range destroyed one or more enemy models, Calaban can cast one spell. Calaban can boost attack and damage rolls on spells cast as a result of Death Harvest. Death Harvest lasts for one turn.
>>
>>47397465
That's sacred ward
>>
Did the Blindwalker change at all?
Plz & TY
>>
>>47397456
5/7/7/4/12/15, 7
Tough.
PS11, RNG 2
LEADER & GRUNTS FINISHER – This model gains an additional die on damage rolls against damaged models.

TAKE DOWN – Models disabled by a melee attack made by this model cannot make a Tough roll. Models boxed by a melee attack made by this model are removed from play.

POLE CLEAVER POWERFUL CHARGE – This model gains +2 to charge attack rolls with this weapon.

>>47397465

These are rules as written, on the cards.
>>
>>47397471
So the rfp Skornegy is still there. That's a shame. Dare I ask what animus the Bull snapper has now?
>>
>>47397297
So he's identical to mk2? That's weak, he was never used really.
>>
>>47397503
PC?
>>
>>47397509
Pretty sure he's Mat 7 in mk2
>>
>>47397495
Blind Walker
5/11/5/1/10/20
PS 14 fists, Eyeless sight
PC 12
RITES OF POWER 1 SELF * – TURN NO This model’s controller can channel spells through it. When a spell is channeled through it, this model immediately suffers d3 damage points. Rites of Power lasts for one turn.

BLIND WALKER SHIELD GUARD – Once per round, when a friendly model is directly hit by a non-spray ranged attack during your opponent’s turn while within 3˝ of this model, you can choose to have this model directly hit instead. This model is automatically hit and suffers all damage and effects. This model cannot use Shield Guard while it is incorporeal, knocked down, or stationary.

>>47397503
PC11, sorry.
>>
>>47397509
>>47397297

Looks like he lost weapon master, actually, but got cheaper.
>>
>>47397505
Unless the main rules changed how the death flowchart works for destroyed models, I still have hope.
>>
>>47397537
He was PC 2 in mk2. I'm assuming he just forgot the weaponmaster icon, he's done that a few times.

>>47397521
Mat 8 in mk2.
>>
>>47397535
Cheaper animus, cheaper points cost, not bad at all. Thanks
>>
>>47397537
Whoops, Still has Weapon Master.
>>47397505
Bull Snapper
6/7/6/1/12/14
PS 12 bite
PC5
Animus is Still Spiny growth.
BULL SNAPPER BLOODTHIRST – When it charges a living model, this model gains +2˝ movement. MAN-EATER – This model can charge living warrior models without being forced. TORPID – If this model destroys a living enemy model with a basic melee attack, this model’s activation ends immediately after the attack is resolved and you can remove 1 fury point from this model.
BITE SUSTAINED ATTACK – During this model’s activation, when it makes an attack with this weapon against the last model hit by the weapon this activation, the attack automatically hits.
>>
>>47397535
>tfw you don't mind seeing P+S 14 on your beasts anymore because Rage + Fury or Parasite
>>
>>47397574
You've covered almost all the bases, thanks man! How about the Lessers? I'm hopeful about Rorsch and Brine.
>>
Thank you for all the information

Dare I ask about Thrullg?
>>
>>47397048
The worst animus in the game, unless they've finally fixed it. 2 Fury to get one unboosted attack on your opponent's turn if a model ends it's movement in the warbeast's command range. (Generally 6")
>>
How about a pig caster or 2?
>>
>>47397576
Still Mat 5 though. Glad to see PP to the lesson of the Winter Argus to heart when making a light with an Arm animus...
>>
>>47397454
Thanks anyway though :)
>>
>>47397602

Except on a spray 10 it could be really good.
>>
>>47397574
Why the fuck does it have Torpid? I don't get why you would ever want this on any model. It makes fury useless. Are you just taking it for the animus?
>>
>>47396529
You couldn't do that before. Trolls were always fury starved having lowest Fury stats on warlocks and really depending on animi not to mention no real fury management.

Guess they'll be less fury starved now because there is no animus game at all.
>>
>>47397574
+1 Mat for -1 Def and -1 point isn't awful though.
>>
>>47397588

Rorsh
6/7/7/5/13/16
tough
Dynomite Rng 6 Aoe 4 pow 12
Lever action pig iron Rng 10 Rof 2 Pow 12
Cleaver .5, PS 11
PC 15
PIGPEN 2 SELF * – UP NO While within 3˝ of the spellcaster, enemy models treat open terrain as rough terrain.
MERCENARIES – These models will work for Cryx, Cygnar, Khador, and the Protectorate.
MINIONS – These models will work for Circle, Legion, Skorne, and Trollbloods.
RORSH 1 DIVERSIONARY TACTIC (HACTION) – Center a 4˝ AOE on Rorsh. Models in the AOE other than Rorsh and Brine suffer a POW 6 blast damage roll. After these damage rolls are resolved, Rorsh can make a full advance. If Brine was in the AOE, he can make a full advance as well. Rorsh and Brine cannot be targeted by free strikes during this movement.
FEIGN DEATH – This model cannot be targeted by ranged or magic attacks while knocked down.
LESSER WARLOCK – This model is not a warlock but has the following warlock special rules: Battlegroup Commander, Fury Manipulation, Healing, Spellcaster, and Transferring Damage. This model must have at least one warbeast in its battlegroup at the start of the game.
SOUIE (ACTION) – If Brine is currently in this model’s control range, Brine can immediately make a full advance toward this model.
>>
>>47397624
Animus is self now, so its lost even that as far as usefullnes
>>
Any news on Maelok? Kinda worried for him given that revive has been nerfed hard and so has Spink spam. Thanks.
>>
>>47397680
Brine
5/11/6/1/12/17
PS 14 clawsX2
PS 15 gore
Fury 4
PIG FARM 1 SELF – – TURN NO The spellcaster gains an additional die on melee damage rolls against living models and Snacking. Pig Farm lasts for one turn
BACON – When this model is destroyed, each living warbeast B2B with it can remove d3 damage points.
COMPANION [RORSH] – This model is included in any army that includes Rorsh. If Rorsh is destroyed or removed from play, remove this model from play. This model is part of Rorsh’s battlegroup.
EXTENDED CONTROL RANGE – When checking to see if this model is in its controller’s control range, double the range.
PAIN RESPONSE – While damaged, this model can charge and make power attacks without being forced.
RETALIATORY STRIKE – If this model is hit by a melee attack made by an enemy model during your opponent’s turn, after that attack is resolved this model can immediately make one basic melee attack against that model. This model can make only one Retaliatory Strike per turn.
GORE CRITICAL KNOCKDOWN – On a critical hit, the model hit becomes knocked down.
HARD HEAD – This model can add this weapon’s POW to its head-butt and slam power attack damage rolls.

>>47397602
Counter Blast is still the same.
>>
File: 1460770807495.jpg (426 KB, 635x900) Image search: [Google]
1460770807495.jpg
426 KB, 635x900
>>47397680
Hows the snake elf?
>>
>>47397680
Ah, and Rorsh got dropped to Fury 3
>>
Any chance you can hook up some more on Cygnar? Things like Defenders, Dynamo, cost on Centurion.

You're on fire today spoilerbro.
>>
>>47397731
He was already fury 3
>>
>>47397731
He was always Fury 3. The Extended Control Range on Brine though is pretty sexy.
>>
Does the spoilerbro have Circle spoilers? I'd love to know what the new blackclad stoneshaper does in detail.
>>
Awesome work. Gun boar?
>>
>>47397709
For 15 points, R&B seem like a steal. Like, they didn't change too much, and now they've got access to Rask and Calaban, Fury and Parasite with his animus up (Since animus don't stack, right) against living models he'll be an absolute murderer, and he's extremely fast.
>>
>>47397698
Dahlia
6/4/5/4/16/12, 6
5 boxes
PC 17
HAUNTING MELODY 2 SELF CTRL – UP NO While in the spellcaster’s control range, living enemy models cannot give or receive orders and cannot make melee or ranged attacks targeting this model.
MIST WALKER 2 6 – – RND NO Target model in the spellcaster’s battlegroup gains Pathfinder and Prowl for one round. (While a model with Prowl has concealment, it gains Stealth .)
– These models will work for Retribution. MINIONS – These models will work for Circle and Trollbloods.
DAHLIA 1 CHARMER – When a friendly warbeast would frenzy in this model’s control range, instead of frenzying the warbeast can forfeit its activation.
LESSER WARLOCK – This model is not a warlock but has the following warlock special rules: Battlegroup Commander, Fury Manipulation, Healing, Spellcaster, and Transferring Damage. This model must have at least one warbeast in its battlegroup at the start of the game.
LIMITED BATTLEGROUP – The only warbeast that can be in this model’s battlegroup is Skarath.
>>
>>47397377

Any news of Maelok, O God of Spoilers?
>>
>>47397624

Because it lets you use them as missiles to kill solos and not increase the amount of fury you have to be able to manage.
>>
>>47397717
Snek
6/10/6/6/14/17
Gunfighter
SP 10 pow 12, continuous corrosion
PS 16 bite, Fury4
Counter blast animus
BOND [DAHLIA HALLYR] – This model begins the game bonded to Dahlia. This model is not considered to be bonded while under your opponent’s control. While bonded to Dahlia, this model gains an additional die on attack rolls against models in Hallyr’s control range.
COMPANION [DAHLIA HALLYR] – This model is included in any army that includes Dahlia Hallyr. If Hallyr is destroyed or removed from play, remove this model from play. This model is part of Hallyr’s battlegroup.
SERPENTINE – This model cannot make slam or trample power attacks and cannot become knocked down.
BITE CRITICAL CONSUME – On a critical hit, if the attack hit a small-based non-warcaster, non-warlock model the model hit is removed from play.
PARALYSIS – A living model hit by this weapon has its base DEF reduced to 5 and cannot run, charge, or make slam or trample power attacks. Paralysis lasts for one round.
>>
>>47397680
Is he still FURY 3? Or can he full clear Brine now?
>>
Maelok
5/7/6/4/14/17, 7 Amphibious, undead
17 boxes, WB+28
MAELOK 1 FIELD MARSHAL [UNDEAD] – Warbeasts in this model’s battlegroup gain Undead .
SOUL TAKER: CULL SOUL – This model can gain souls. When a living enemy model is destroyed within 2˝ of this model, this model gains the destroyed model’s soul token. After this model leeches during your next Control Phase, replace each soul token with 1 fury point.
BITE SPIRIT EATER – This model can reave fury points from enemy warbeasts destroyed by this weapon. Other models cannot reave fury points from enemy warbeasts destroyed by this weapon.
DEATH PACT 2 6 – – UP NO Target friendly Faction model/unit gains +2 ARM and Undead . Models are not affected while out of formation.
MORTALITY 3 10 – – RND YES Target model/unit suffers –2 DEF and ARM, loses Tough , and cannot have damage removed from it. Mortality lasts for one round.
REVIVE 3 CTRL – – – NO Return one destroyed Grunt to a friendly Faction unit with one unmarked damage box. Place the returned Grunt in the spellcaster’s control range, in formation, and completely within 3˝ of another model in its unit. The Grunt must forfeit its Combat Action the turn it is put into play.
VENOM 2 SP 8 – 10 – YES Venom causes corrosion damage . Models hit suffer the Corrosion continuous effect .
FEAT
Friendly Faction models currently in Maelok’s control range gain Incorporeal this turn. While within Maelok’s control range, friendly Faction undead models gain +2 ARM. Spirit World lasts for one round.
>>
>>47397830

Mind doing Wrong Eye/Snap Jaw?
>>
>>47397867

Oops, 3 initials, all PS 12, Fury 7
>>
>>47396462

Do they have magic weapons, or did thornfall lose their only non-warlock means to clear incorporeal?
>>
>>47397888
>all ps12
Ah, still pillow fisted.
>>
>>47397830
I don't recall it having paralysis in MKII. It sounds really damn strong if you can protect the Elf.
>>
>>47397830
Skarath, no! Not counterblast!
>>
Wrong Eye
5/8/6/3/12/17
Tough
8 boxes, Fury 4
PC17
Bite POW 13
Swamp hook
Rng 2 POW 12
INFLUENCE 2 10 – – – YES Take control of target enemy non-warcaster, non-warlock warrior model. The model immediately makes one basic attack, then Influence expires. A model can be affected by Influence only once per turn.
STAR-CROSSED 3 SELF CTRL – RND NO While in the spellcaster’s control range, enemy models gain an additional die on attack rolls. Discard the highest die of each roll. StarCrossed lasts for one round.
MERCENARIES – These models will work for Cryx. MINIONS – These models will work for Circle, Legion, Skorne, and Trollbloods.
Gatorman Warlock
BITE LIFE DRINKER – When it destroys a living enemy model with this weapon, immediately after the attack is resolved this model can remove d3 damage points.
>>
>>47397867
Malediction for Mortality and +1 Fury. Not too bad. It'll be interesting to see what effect undead beasts have. Thanks and any chance of Jaga Jaga ?
>>
>>47397171
Thanks!

Hrmmm... tiny bit more expensive and only a tiny bit better. Did his ranged attack get a RNG increase since Farstrike is no longer an option?
>>
>>47397930
It's what it had in Mk.I, it's got potential.
>>
>>47397893
their cleavers are all magic.
>>47397942
Snappy
5/12/6/1/12/18 2
PS 18
Ps 15
SUBMERGE 1 SELF – – RND NO The spellcaster cannot be targeted by ranged or magic attacks and does not block LOS. Submerge lasts for one round.
BLOODTHIRST – When it charges a living model, this model gains +2˝ movement.
BOND [WRONG EYE] – This model begins the game bonded to Wrong Eye. This model is not considered to be bonded while under your opponent’s control. When this model boxes a living model with a melee attack while bonded to Wrong Eye and in his control range, the boxed model is removed from play and either this model or Wrong Eye can remove d3 damage points.
COMPANION [WRONG EYE] – This model is included in any army that includes Wrong Eye. If Wrong Eye is destroyed or removed from play, remove this model from play. This model is part of Wrong Eye’s battlegroup. MAN-EATER – This model can charge living warrior models without being forced.
TAIL CRITICAL KNOCKDOWN – On a critical hit, the model hit becomes knocked down.
>>
>>47397942
>>47397966
>he can submerge and star crossed in the same turn
amazing
>>
>>47397936
counterblast on a rat 6 spray with cont corrosion isn't half bad m8
>>
>>47397867

Mortality and your BG gets full feat benefit now? Not too fucking shabby.
>>
>>47397966
Wow, MK.I Submerge back... Time to start hiding dudes behind the invisible gators.
>>
>>47397977
An sin the Trolololo song while you do it.. Also check out the Snake's bond. Boosted attack rolls in Control ain't bad.
>>
>>47397983
I know, but I have an irrational hatred of counterblast. :)
>>
>>47397991
Does not block LOS
>>
>>47396462
Well, fuck.

I have a min unit I used just for craft talisman and bone magic. Guess I'll just sell them, I don't need 4 of these guys running around with cleavers in Skorne.
>>
Thrullg
6/9/7/1/13/16, CMD 7
AD, Amphibious
2X claws, PS 12
1 Tentacle, PS 13
All have RNG 1 and magical
8 boxes, FA 2
PC6

THRULLG ARCANE CONSUMPTION – When an enemy model declares it is casting a spell while in this model’s command range, the enemy spellcaster immediately suffers d3 damage points and this model can remove d3 damage points. If the enemy spellcaster is destroyed as a result of this damage, the spell does not take effect.

SPELL WARD – This model cannot be targeted by spells.

CLAW ARCANE INTERFERENCE – When this model hits another model with this weapon, upkeep spells and animi on the model hit expire and it loses the focus points on it. When this model hits a warjack with this weapon, that warjack suffers Disruption
TENTACLES ARCANE INTERFERENCE – See above.
>>
>>47398007
It does seem to be the "we couldn't think of anything better" of Animi
>>
>>47398028
How about Totem Hunter and Croak Hunter?
>tfw thrullg has never ever seemed appealing to me
>>
Witch Doctor?
>>
It sounds like they absolutely ruined Blindwater for me. Spiny dead, Posse nerfed with no compensation, Barney and Maelok nerfed with no compensation.
>>
>>47397991
Or I could read. PP's not that stupid.
>>
>>47397830

Christ.

Boosted attack rolls on a SP 10 POW 12 Gunfighter?

Sign me up
>>
Swamp Horror? Thanks for all of this by the way
>>
>>47398057
What? Blindwater sounds amazing
>>
chance of bear and his twink please?
>>
>>47398057
Posse took some hits, but they were the best medium base infantry in the game, so of course they did.

And they picked up tough and concealment.
>>
>>47398043
Totem Hunter
7/8/8/4/14/15. CMD 7
Stealth pathfinder
KELKAX
RNG 2 PS 14
Spiked Buckler
RNG .5, PS 11, +1 ARM
8 boxes, PC 6, FA 1
TOTEM HUNTER JUMP – After making a full advance as its Normal Movement but before performing its Combat Action, you can place this model anywhere completely within 5˝ of its current location. Any effects that prevent charging also prevent this model from using Jump.

PREY – After deployment but before the first player’s turn, choose an enemy model/unit to be this model/unit’s prey. This model gains +2 to attack and damage rolls against its prey. When the prey is destroyed or removed from play, choose another model/unit to be the prey.

SPRINT – At the end of an activation in which it destroyed or removed from play one or more enemy models with melee attacks, this model can immediately make a full advance, then its activation ends.

TRACKER – This model ignores forests when determining LOS when declaring a charge.
>>
>>47398057

What are you smoking? Yes, some stuff got hit, but nowhere near as bad as some other factions.
As a Minions player, I'm hype as hell.
>>
>>47398057

lolwut? Maelok feat working on BG now, the Wrastler and spitter being worthwhile choices, barny having Death march? Posse aren't even that bad...what are you on about?
>>
>>47398057
Maelok looks pretty solid still. Mortality is a nasty spell and 7 Fury is nice. Croak nerf was expected but still sad. Rask came out ok, Calaban is half fixed now and playable. Wrong eye and snap jaw are better.
>>
>>47398099
Croak hunter
6/6/6/6/13/14, CMD 6
AD, Pathfinder, Immune corrosion, Amphibious, stealth

Thrown Spear RNG 8 POW 10
Spear RNg 2 PS 10
5 boxes, PC4, FA 4

HUNTER GANG FIGHTER – When making a melee attack targeting an enemy model engaged by another friendly Faction warrior model, this model gains +2 to melee attack and melee damage rolls.

QUICK WORK – When this model destroys one or more enemy models with a melee attack during its Combat Action, immediately after that attack is resolved this model can make one basic ranged attack
THROWN SPEAR POISON – Gain an additional die on this weapon’s damage rolls against living models.
THROWN – Apply any modifiers to this model’s STR to the POW of this weapon.

SPEAR POISON – See above.
>>
>>47398061

Check again.

It's an additional die, so you can ALSO boost if you really need to hit.
>>
>>47398099
I approve of this.
>>
>>47398096

Second that, did Lug finally git gud
>>
>>47398145

How about Helga?
>>
>>47398155

Geez....

Make a gunline Troll Beast army. Stand Skarath off to the side, daring them to come into you. If they do, yep.

pGrim Feat + Skarath = all the dead things
>>
>>47398098
Yeah, because Multi-wound infantry were pretty much universally terrible in Mk2. Warders were the only other exception before the nerf, and they went right to the bottom of the heap.

Note how nobody runs the others unless they get massive theme force discounts or a UA that drastically overhauls the unit like Skin walkers or Warspears.

Posse weren't hurting anyone, and only Skorne ever fielded them outside of Blindwater routinely.
>>
Croc Doc
5/7/6/3/12/16, CMD 8
Tough amphibious
Bite pow 12
Sacral blade PS 11, magical
Both RNG .5
5 boxes, PC 4 FA 2

WITCH DOCTOR MAGIC ABILITY [7]
• DOMINATE UNDEAD (HATTACK) – Dominate Undead is a RNG CMD magic attack. Take control of target enemy non-warcaster, nonwarlock undead warrior model hit. You can immediately make a full advance with that model followed by a basic melee attack, then Dominate Undead expires. The undead model cannot be targeted by free strikes during this movement. A model can be affected by Dominate Undead only once per turn.
• SACRIFICIAL STRIKE (HACTION) – RNG CMD. Target a model in this model’s LOS. If that model is in range, remove one friendly Faction trooper model within 1˝ of this model from play. The target model suffers an unboostable magical damage roll with POW equal to the base ARM of the removed model.
• ZOMBIFY (HACTION) – RNG CMD. Target friendly Faction nonwarcaster, non-warlock warrior model/unit. If the model/unit is in range, it gains Tough and Undead . Models are not affected while out of formation. Zombify lasts for one round.
>>
>>47398145
HA! Nice. I always liked the Croak Hunter and he got a little boost wit Quick Work.
>>
>>47398145
Gaining quick work is nice, but probably not enough to save him
>>
>>47397966
>>47397942
I've been wondering about this for a long ass time, is it worth it to pick up a wrastler for wrong eye? I play cryx btw
>>
Oh my, that change to zombify is big, bye bye Tough Bloodtrackers under Morv 1.... die in a fire, love Trolls :P
>>
>>47398187
So, if I wanted to run croaks, I could get a witch doctor to give them tough instead of the task master's 3 inch bubble, and use them for pow 14 sacrificial strikes.
>>
Brun
5/6/7/5/13/15, CMD 7
Immune cold, Pathfinder
Blunderbuss RNG 8 pow 12
Axe RNG 1 PS 10
FURY 4
8 boxes, PC 16
FROST HAMMER 2 SP 8 – 12 * YES Frost Hammer causes cold damage . On a critical hit, the model hit becomes stationary for one round unless it has Immunity: Cold .
STONEHOLD 2 SELF – – UP NO Enemy models roll one less die on attack damage rolls against the spellcaster. The spellcaster and friendly Faction models B2B with it cannot become knocked down
MERCENARIES – These models will work for Cygnar and Khador. MINIONS – These models will work for Circle and Trollbloods.
CRAGBACK 1 FLANK [LUG] – When this model makes a melee attack against an enemy model engaged by Lug, this model gains +2 to attack rolls and gains an additional damage die.
LIMITED BATTLEGROUP – The only warbeast that can be in this model’s battlegroup is Lug.
>>
What does Terminus' character jack do for him now? What's the bond?
>>
>>47398241
Probably not, but if you like the look of the new Wrastler, you could pick one up and try, and have a bitchin gator model if you like or not.
>>
>>47398254
Lug
5/12/7/1/12/18
Immune to cold, Pathfinder
PS 16 open fists
Fury 4
BEAR HANDS 1 SELF – – TURN NO When the spellcaster hits an enemy model with a basic melee attack, it can choose to knock down the enemy model or push it 3˝ directly away. Bear Hands lasts for one turn.
COMPANION [BRUN CRAGBACK] – This model is included in any army that includes Brun Cragback. If Cragback is destroyed or removed from play, remove this model from play. This model is part of Cragback’s battlegroup.
COUNTERCHARGE – When an enemy model advances and ends its movement within 6˝ of this model and in its LOS, this model can immediately charge it. This model can use Countercharge only once per round and not while engaged.
HYPER-AGGRESSIVE – When this model suffers damage from an enemy attack at any time except while it is advancing, after the attack is resolved it can immediately make a full advance directly toward the attacking model.
RETURN – Immediately after resolving a charge attack, this model can make a full advance toward Cragback. This model cannot be targeted by free strikes during this movement.
CLAW CHAIN ATTACK: GRAB & SMASH – If this model hits the same model with both its initial attacks with this weapon, after resolving the attacks it can immediately make a head-butt or throw power attack against that target.
>>
>>47398252
It's looking like Minions will out tough Trolls. All of their main units are now tough and they can hand it out on a stick. Problem is what units is going to want tough other than the croaks if every other unit has it already?
>>
>>47398273

Oh Brun/Lug, Bearka is going to enjoy you so much :)
>>
>>47398243
Nobody took Croc Doc for Tough, they did it for Fearless. A knocked-down Bloodtracker may as well be a dead Bloodtracker for all the good it'll do you, having Tough on them is next to meaningless.
>>
>>47398302
Swamp shamblers.

I can totally see bringing a witch doctor to make my zombie horde a little bit tougher.
>>
>>47398187

Doing God's work

What about the Shambler unit
>>
>>47398272
Honestly that's a big selling point, i think i'll just pick him up haha
>>
Helga
5/7/6/6/15/15, CMD 8
Assult, tough.
Shield Canon: RNG 10 POW 12, +2 ARM
Spear RNG2, PS 12, magic
15 boxes, WB+29
HELGA 1 FARROW WARLOCK – This model can have only Minion Farrow warbeasts in its battlegroup.
FIELD MARSHAL [GANG FIGHTER] – Warbeasts in this model’s battlegroup gain Gang Fighter. GANG FIGHTER – When making a melee attack targeting an enemy model engaged by another friendly Faction warrior model, this model gains +2 to melee attack and melee damage rolls.
SET DEFENSE – A model in this model’s front arc suffers –2 on charge, slam power attack, and impact attack rolls against this model.
VETERAN LEADER [FARROW VALKYRIES] – While in this model’s command range, friendly Farrow Valkyrie models gain +1 to attack rolls. [NOT IN THE CARDS GIVEN TO ME, SO DON"T ASK]
HUNTING SPEAR INFLICT PAIN – When it hits a warbeast with this weapon, this model can place 1 fury point on or remove 1 fury point from the warbeast.

CYCLONE 2 SELF – – – NO The spellcaster immediately makes a full advance, ignoring free strikes during this movement. At the end of this movement, the spellcaster can make one basic melee attack against each model in its LOS that is in its melee range. Cyclone can be cast only once per activation.
DASH 2 SELF CTRL – TURN NO The spellcaster and friendly Faction warrior models activating in its control range gain +1 SPD. While in the spellcaster’s control range, friendly Faction warrior models gain Parry . Dash lasts for one turn.
DEFENDER’S WARD 3 6 – – UP NO Target friendly Faction model/unit gains +2 DEF and ARM. Models are not affected while out of formation.
DISTRACTION 2 8 – – RND YES Target warrior model/unit cannot make ranged attacks and suffers –2 DEF and MAT for one round. MUZZLE 2 10 – 12 * YES An enemy warbeast damaged by Muzzle cannot advance toward the spellcaster for one round.

Feat is the Exact same, all models may make a d6 slam using PS.
>>
Disagree, Playing Borka 1 vs. tough reviving bloodtrackers with nuala was not fun.
>>
>>47398273
thank you kindly.

so glad snek is a touch better, might get on and paint it now.

and the bear can play with swans now
>>
>>47398031
That seems to be animi in general for mkiii.
>>
>>47398273

So, take Bearka + Rok (He has Stumbling Drunk with Bearka now)

Take Brun/Lug

Heavy comes in and takes one of your heavies or a colossal enters a zone.

Cast Primal on Lug
Run Brun up to flank

Lug is now:

MAT 11, POW 18 weapon master with 5 attacks.

That does 38-40ish damage to a ARM 22 heavy? Sure!
>>
>>47398325
Gator Bokor and Shamblers
Croc
5/7/6/3/12/16, CMD 7
Tough, officer, Amphibious
PS 12 bite, PS 10 tail, both RNG.5
Shamblers
5/6/5/3/10/13 CMD 4
Amphibious CMA undead
PS 8 claws, 0.5 RNG
5 boxes on croc, PC 11, FA 2
MINIONS – This unit will work for Circle, Legion, Skorne, and Trollbloods.
BOKOR DEATH MAGIC – This model can remove friendly Shambler Grunt models that are in its command range from play during its activation to make additional attacks or to boost attack or damage rolls. It can make one additional attack or boost one roll for each Shambler model removed. When this model would suffer damage, you can choose one or more models in this unit that are in this model’s command range to suffer any number of those damage points instead, divided as you choose. If you do, this model does not suffer that damage. A model cannot suffer more damage as a result of Death Magic than it has unmarked damage boxes.
MAGIC ABILITY [6]
• HAND OF GLORY (ATTACK) – Hand of Glory is a RNG CMD magic attack. Target enemy model hit becomes stationary for one round.
STIR THE DEAD – When a living model is destroyed in this model’s command range, this model can gain the destroyed model’s corpse token. At the end of your next Control Phase, remove all corpse tokens from this model and add one Swamp Shambler Grunt to this unit for each corpse token removed. Place the Swamp Shambler Grunts completely within this model’s command range. This unit cannot have more than twenty Swamp Shambler Grunts in play at any time.
>>
>>47398363

So gaining assault and a veteran leader bonus for a new model?

I'm totally cool with that.

+2 ARM on the shield cannon also seems to indicate that shields on infantry are also only going to apply in the front arc, which is neat.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.