[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time of Ending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: TimeofEnding[1].jpg (56 KB, 719x345) Image search: [Google]
TimeofEnding[1].jpg
56 KB, 719x345
I think any sane person has to accept that we'll never see an "end" to the plotline of WH40k. As long as the franchise continues to be popular and make money GW will want to keep it going, and if it becomes unsuccessful and starts losing money GW will simply stop publishing it, not put together some big climactic event.

So if we accept that, it means the true Time of Ending will only happen in our own imaginations. So, if it were up to you guys, how would you want to see the WH40K universe come to an end?
>>
>>47338597
>the only way to end chaos is to send the emperor to the eye of terror
>turn holy terra as a whole into a giant warship and send it flying across galaxy
>>
>>47338597
I don't have an imagination so the guy who did 50k and 60k seems as good a candidate as anyone else
>>
>>47338597
In Valedor the Eldar has a prophecy that they join humanity in the final battle against chaos.
I'd like to see a Eldar Revival/Human Psychic Master Race alliance good end With the tau valiantly sacrificing themselves to fend off the Tyranids. The Emperor and Ynnead reign supreme over the defeated chaos gods.

If it was up to GW though Chaos wins to herald in the Age of Emperor.
>>
How much Time of Ending stuff have they set up now?

>stalemate on Cadia ending, Abbadon drives towards Terra
>Tyranids driving towards the Astronomicon
>Astronomical is dimming
>Ghazghkull getting ready to launch a new Waaagh!
>Golden Throne is broken
>Leman Russ may be back
>Radical Inquisitors making deals in Commorragh to possibly fix the throne for some dark price

What am I missing?
>>
>>47340183
>Radical Inquisitors
tech-priests, not inquisitors
>>
>>47341347

Both actually.
>>
>>47341347
>>47341498

So what the hell was their deal?
>>
>>47341656

We don't know yet. I read about it in my admech codex, basically some tech priests and fucking crazy inquisitors are making deals, doesn't say what deals just that they are, but way I read it it seems like they are trying to get a body built that they can then transfer emps soul/conciousness into.
>>
>>47341692

What do they have that the Dark Elder would take as payment? Also, I can't see any way that wouldn't end with the Emprah's mind getting stuck in some Slaaneshi abomination.
>>
File: 20160519_175550.jpg (5 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160519_175550.jpg
5 MB, 5312x2988
Was wrong, just inquisitors. Here is pic from codex.
>>
>>47338597
>>47338760
The Shape of the Nightmare to Come and the Age of Dusk is basically how I'd do things, yeah.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.