[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, So i'm thinking about creating my own WW2 models
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Alright, So i'm thinking about creating my own WW2 models for 40k.

However i'm not entirely sure how the rep at my local store will take it? Are you allowed to do that.
>>
>>47316707
Yeah
>>
File: 5VOngq2.jpg (49 KB, 563x800) Image search: [Google]
5VOngq2.jpg
49 KB, 563x800
>>47316725
I think you forgot the rest of your post.
>>
>>47316707
>However i'm not entirely sure how the rep at my local store will take it
Have you thought about discussing it together like two mature human beings ?
>>
is your "local store" an independent retailer or an actual gw shop?
>>
>>47316819
Games workshop.
>>
>WW2 minis
>for 40k
Wat?
>>
>>47317200
I assume he probably means IG minis in the style of WWII soldiers and tanks.
>>
File: 1463122092509.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1463122092509.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>47316955
Good luck!
>>
>>47317200
If you step back and think about it, it's clear that IG, Empire, and Bretonnia were originally meant to use converted historicals as a way to get people playing the game.

Then the new customer would start buying the more unique centerpieces (and even new armies). But lol GW is a pos company that ought to hurry up and die so somebody competent can buy the IP.
>>
>GW
>Allowing proxies
Lol no. I would love to use my Victoria Miniatures female guardsma
en in a GW store so I can enjoy some variety in my army and appreciate the fact that 100% of the guard isn't male. I am of course not allowed to as the GW stores are foremost focused on selling me models. Stick with a FLGS and they will be fine.
>>
>>47316707
>However i'm not entirely sure how the rep at my local store will take it? Are you allowed to do that.

Good thing you posted that anon, we're all very familiar with your local rep and can give you a definitive answer, thus saving you the trial and hardship of asking him, like a real human being.
>>
>>47318833
Not giving him a general idea of what to expect from games workshop on this subject.

Please, why even post?
>>
>>47316955
if you build them from scratch or GW bits it'll be fine.

if you just use other companies minis he'll be required too not let you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.