[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>come back from a terrible, terrible day >hope to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1461479848969.png (47 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
1461479848969.png
47 KB, 500x430
>come back from a terrible, terrible day
>hope to have the weekly RPG campaign cheer you up
>roll like shit all throughout the session and look like a bumbling idiot

vs.

>come back from a terrible, terrible day
>hope to have the weekly RPG campaign cheer you up
>session this week is cancelled

Which is worse?
>>
>>47280217
Hanging out with friends, laughing about bad luck, advancing the plot, gaining XP non the less

vs

Not that

Playing is always better than not unless some jackass starts some PvP shit.
>>
File: Chyl6-5VIAAAIrr.jpg (102 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Chyl6-5VIAAAIrr.jpg
102 KB, 600x800
>>47280235
/thread
>>
>roll like shit all throughout the session and look like a bumbling idiot

How? You can't roll like shit throughout an entire session. If you are, you're probably putting yourself into situations where you need really good rolls to not mess up.
>>
>>47280217
It depends
>>
>>47285115
on the setting.
>>
The cancelled one
>>
>Great week
>Session filled with friends, laughs, and fun times
Or
>Bad week
>No session
>>
>>47280217
Cancelled session is worse than almost anything else, except for if your group are all terrible people who hate you and mock you every time you play. Which is unlikely, we're all fucking RPG geek losers here.
>>
>>47280217
Had the latter happen to me last week, it sucked.
>>
>>47280235
>>47285399
>>friends
??
I just play to roleplay. The people involved mean less than nothing to me.
>>
>>47288346
I believe that you are literally having fun wrong
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.