[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just how the fuck does Castor able to call down his fucking box
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Lord_General_Castor.jpg (95 KB, 463x600) Image search: [Google]
Lord_General_Castor.jpg
95 KB, 463x600
Just how the fuck does Castor able to call down his fucking box of rape INSIDE a space hulk ?
>>
>>47230890
The magical powers of the Moustache.
>>
>>47230900
>Magic

You mean faith in the Emperor, right citizen ?
>>
>>47230900

This is the answer right here.
>>
>>47230890
He's a Tactical Genius.
>>
>>47230900
/thread
>>
>>47230942
The only magic that exists is the Emperor's love for Humanity. Through our Faith, we praise Him on Terra.
>>
>>47231473
Are you denying that Chaos exists Citizen? That sounds a awful lot like something A Chaos lover might tell people. I think I'm going to have to bring you in for questioning.
>>
Remember how in Dark Crusade the IG's vehicles ware brought by Valkyries UNDER-FUCKING-GROUND?

That way.
>>
>>47231540
What is this chaos you talking about. I am sure only an heretic citizen would know about said thing.
>>
>>47230890
In setting there are torpedoes that drill into enemy hulls and deploy troops for boarding raids. I'd imagine a modified form for vehicles exists.
>>
>>47231540
++++++++++++++++++
TERMINATION NOTICE

Citizen, please report to your nearest termination office.

Your offences:
KNOWING OF THE GREAT ENEMY
TELLING OTHER CITIZENS OF THE GREAT ENEMY, THEREBY REQUIRING THEIR TERMINATION
FORCING IMPERIAL SCRIBES TO WRITE THIS MESSAGE HINTING AT THE EXISTENCE OF THE GREAT ENEMY, THEREBY REQUIRING THEIR TERMINATION
FORCING IMPERIAL MESSENGERS TO DELIVER THIS MESSAGE, THEREBY REQUIRING THEIR TERMINATION
THE ELIMINATION OF 323 IMPERIAL CITIZENS BY PROXY
THE ELIMINATION OF 323 ADMINISTRATUM WORKERS BY PROXY
BEING A MENACE TO SOCIETY

Your next of kin will be charged with the fees for operating corpse-starch furnaces for the next week to cover costs.
++++++++++++++++++
>>
>>47231834
Ah, ya got me. Well, back to the warp I go!
>Vanish in a gout of flame in front of Arbiters
>>
>>47231834
I guess the idea of "know your enemy" didn't really mesh with the Imperium's principles
>>
File: lord_general_castor.jpg (11 KB, 184x208) Image search: [Google]
lord_general_castor.jpg
11 KB, 184x208
>>47230890
>Just how the fuck does Castor able to call down his fucking box of rape INSIDE a space hulk ?

Over the proverbial ridge!
>>
File: 1398071439658.jpg (14 KB, 235x223) Image search: [Google]
1398071439658.jpg
14 KB, 235x223
>>47231834
>>
>>47231462
This, you would be amazed what you can do once you attain tactical genius
>>
>>47230890
Boarding pods are kinda like missiles with multi meltas and giant saws on the front so i assume they just tunnel in.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.